[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thTHeeTHey

He is really so much fun off camera...  thanks for all the gifs and pics  @libra22 :)

I am really enjoying this drama. ONE OF THE RARE DRAMAS THAT GETS BETTER WITH EACH EPISODE!!

CREDITS TO YEON WOO JIN FOR CREATING THE MOOD AND CHEMISTRY WITH HIS FEMALE COSTARS...

HE IS CARRYING THE MAIN BURDEN OF THE DRAMA FOR MOST OF THE EPISODES...

They are so cute!cr Wang Ji Won's instagram

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES... THANKS

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING @LIBRA22 !!

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

I CAME TO THIS FORUM FOR YOU!!

THIS HEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS SO DARN CUTE!!! I WANT TO SEE THE BTS VIDEO.

I WOULD LOVE TO OBTAIN THE DVD BOX SET WITH SPECIAL FEATURES IF IT IS EVER RELEASED.

I AM REALLY ENJOYING THE CAMARADERIE AND ROMANCE IN THIS DRAMA ESP IN EPS 9 AND 10.

"SOO JUNG WOO" IS THE DREAM BOYFRIEND OF EVERY GIRL!! SO KIND AND SO CARING!!

AND THE LADY LAWYER CHUCKY IS ONE SPUNKY LADY...I LIKE HOW SHE HAS BEEN TAMED IN LOVE ....BUT YET MAINTAINS HER SPARK...

DIVORCE LAWYERS IN LOVE TEAM-*FIGHTING*

Guest missmarie_stv

​Any pics I've ever seen of him off-cam he is full of sunshine and looks like he's always in a good mood. He seems like a very content person. *swoonz* 

Divorce Lawyer in Love 9 and 10: Lead by the wrists or grab by the ankles

by Tiara on Thu, May 21, 2015

ADLIL9.10.DC1.jpg

Tiara: It's the honeymoon phase for Divorce Lawyers in Love. Jung Woo and Cheok Hee spend the next two episodes getting to know one another as well as trying to spend every waking second together. Sunbae accepts his award with declaration of love. Soo Ah gets the courage to confess her feelings (a little too late) while the parents continue to make plans for their children. Come join the debate with Unnichan, Jaz, and me on what a man should be, a wrist or ankle grabber. Read more Dramafever

@Iarus Thanks for the dramafever link. I found myself nodding at some of their comments, especially on how they complete each other. Dramafever predicts that it is CH's sister who is the mint lady but I was like then how would JW mum accept her?

Anyway, just want to put this out and hope that I don't get bashed - I like CH's hairstyle! :rolleyes: I think the bangs make her look fresher and younger. There, I said it heh B)

Oh I watched episode 1 of Warm and Cosy but didn't find it as addictive nor the chemistry as good as DLiL. Sad that the ratings for DLiL not good when it is a nice rom com although without the pedigree of W&C.

Archived