[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

Guest ItsMeKeii

The new ost 3 is out! Nice song by epitone project.

Epitone Project (에피톤 프로젝트) - 낯선, 새벽 [Divorce Lawyer in Love]

​nice thanks :) 

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone here. I became Yeon Woojin fan after "Marriage without dating" although I already saw him a lot in dramas before. Actually at first I didn't like this drama much, but now I'm hooked. Still waiting for ep 8 english sub. Love the ending of ep 8. And no preview....it really killing me....waiting for next saturday. :crazy:

Hope the story will be more interesting. I wonder how SJW find out who his saviour is.  

I like this drama so much, watch c-subbed of ep 8 and am feeling sucky now because cannot watch more episodes!! :tears: I like YJW acting, and I think he is good enough for main broadcast dramas soon :)

​Hihi, where I can watch the chinese subtitle?

What is the name of this drama in mandarin?

Hi guys :D

i finished watching this drama until episode 5 last night and i really the story hahaha

maybe the story is decent but actually i really like the decent story hahaha

i am looking forward for the next episode and i already downloaded until episode 8 :D

the chucky dolls made me afraid for the first time but right now is pretty funny XD

I just watched episode 8 with eng sub. Best episode in my opinion so far. I liked the office scene after the fiancée visited even better than the courtroom kiss scene haha. Can't wait for weekend!

Archived