[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My streaming just freeze while bed scene :angry:    No wedding scene...and also no kiss?  :blink:

But the scene when HMR came to her husband's grave...it's touching. Seems her husband already knew about her son and support her son, right? 

The scene...JW, CH and his mom at the subway....that's cute. :D

Good ending but wae poopoo eopseo!!! why no kisses!!! :tears: so sad but there's a bed scene with no kiss :blink:

Now looking forward to the new drama next week :wub:

​Agreed with you. It would be good if there is a kssing scene here.....hahahaha

OnquPC.jpgaaklI3.jpg

Thanks Tran and libra22! So similar the names of the two dramas haha. I got confused at the beginning. Somehow the following drama Time I have loved you doesn't appeal to me. 

Good ending but wae poopoo eopseo!!! why no kisses!!! :tears: so sad but there's a bed scene with no kiss :blink:

Now looking forward to the new drama next week

​At last bed scene is cute, for once we skipped the screaming morning after :D 

@libra22 Thank you so much  for alllllllll!   I must admit that I expected a kiss in the style of Marriage, not dating, but, it is what it is,  they still are irresistibly sweet :wub:

Archived