[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

And here's the 2nd kiss.

Both kisses look different from the kiss shown in the preview.

Maybe the kiss from the preview is the close-up version of 3rd kiss, which the director did not show us a close-up version during the actual screening.

kgm4UC.gif

Here's the kiss from the preview!

hsFiNe.gif

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SA told CH that the person that CH saved back in 2008 train accident was JW.

She finally revealed the truth heeding the advice of MG.

She and MG should get together, they can heal each other's broken hearts.

2015060723070110354-540x810.jpg20150607_1433686219_64671100_1.jpg1433685615_919586.jpg

Great episode today :) Soo A after feeling guilty due to Jung Woo's mum kindness to her, that she broke down and later went to look for Cheokhee. At first she wanted to see Jung Woo to tell him who was his saviour but last minute, she got cold feet and didnt tell him. Thats why Soo A went to look for Cheokhee instead. Soo A told Cheokhee that Jung Woo has been searching for her long time already because she was his saviour.

Cheokhee called Jung Woo to meet up. I like that intense moment when she revealed to him that she's the person he has been searching for. She gave him the mint candy, opened its wrap, and fed him the same way she did during the train crash. When she put the candy into his mouth, she said the same words during the accident to him. Then we get flashback, what happened during the train crash. It did showed us about the man and the little girl who has grown up to become a pianist. Jung Woo's eyes were filled with tears. Cheokhee talk about marriage, I think she's thinking now to marry him because they are fated, and told Jung Woo, let's live this life together, something like that :)

I like it that CH reenact the scene how she fed JW the mint candy.

CH almost lost her life after saving 2 persons.

That scene was quite touching and I even teared up a bit.

It would be good if JW kissed her after knowing that she is the savior that he has been searching for all these years.

1433685588815.jpg1433686062251.jpg20150607_1433686849_82498200_1.jpg

Archived