[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

With this drama I realized how much I have so far been spoiled when it comes to translating because dramas that I have watched until now have been translated in a few hours. This waiting is really frustrating. Then again, is not right to complain because people are doing it on a voluntary basis so  the only thing left is to re-watch the episodes that have been translated, and of course, enjoy the pictures here ...

@alekaonu Hello, I'm glad to see you here!!!

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it the same group of ppl subbing for all the sites? Otherwise, how come they do it at the same snail pace :angry:

On the bright side, we still have something to look forward to. Previous dramas I watched, I felt so aimless during the long wait after watching the eng sub once the episodes were shown. Afterall it is the same one week wait regardless when the subs are out.

Even actor LJS is watching Divorce lawyer in love.

He even recommended the drama on his instagram.

He asked his fans not to be mesmerized by the handsome actor in the drama as he will be jealous....hahaha

Archived