[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

@princegyfan Happy that you drop by here, chingu.

I almost give up watching this drama after watching about 15 mins in ep 1.

Glad that I gave the drama another chance and watched it till ep 3. 

I fell in love with the drama from ep 4 when they went to the pension to gather evidence on the adulterous couple.....embarrassed1 onion head

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

Hahaha, our bond couple are dating in the rain! love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

cr sbs twitter

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

​THESE RAIN PICS ARE SO COLORFUL AND THIS COUPLE IS SO ADORABLE!!

JUST LIKE THE DRAMA, I DISLIKED HER IN 1ST 2 EPS AND THEN WARMED UP TO HER, NOW I AM TOTALLY CRAZY ABOUT THIS DRAMA.

YEON WOO JIN IS SO CUTE...OMG!! I NEED TO SEE HIM IN MORE DRAMAS AND MOVIES.

HE IS SO VERSATILE!!

THANKS TO MY FRIEND @libra22 and Yannie on twitter who continue to SPAZZ with me.

this drama is underrated....

its much much better than the other romcom dramas which are more popular but not as good (in my opinion)

*FIGHTING* #divorceLawyerinLOve

Thank you @libra22 for the gifs and preview.

Omo...omo...she will give him the peppermint candy. I wonder what's his reaction after he know Soo Ah's been lying to him.

I agree with you all...that hug on the street with both in black....super duper cute. Love that scene....I like the way he put her hand on his waist....so romantic. :wub:

JW;s expression when he's waiting CH in shower...that's priceless :lol:

Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of Wang Ji Won from 'Divorce​ Lawyer In Love' unleashed

New behind cuts of Wang Ji Won from 'Divorce Lawyer In Love' were unleashed.

Actress Wang Ji Won is playing in SBS weekend drama 'Divorce Lawyer In Love' these days, and new behind cuts from a recent shoot were unleashed.

In the photos, Wang Ji Won is showing a stunning look, wearing a blue dress.

20150514134535_5554286f17d2e_1.jpg

One of the photos also shows Wang Ji Won wearing sunglasses with the blue dress, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the photos.

Wang Ji Won is showing a fabulous body shape even though the dress is a bit tight, and many people are showing hot reactions for his flawless skin condition as well.

Meanwhile, 'Divorce Lawyer In Love' airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 10 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=379020

The Chinese subs are out, for those who are interested :) 

I was watching the first part of epi 9 and the interactions between the lovebirds practically made my toes curl! Haha!

I'm still waiting for subs. I don't understand much but the elevator scene is funny. Min Guk love sick is cute. I find he's a cool guy. But maybe subs will prove me wrong. 

I saw the imitation of the Heirs famous kiss and even the same background song used. This writer is funny. :-D

Best.Episode.Yet - and I barely watched half! The Drama has FINALLY given me what I wanted to see, and Go Cheok Hee channelled my response so perfectly, it was almost spooky:

I won't apologise for squeeing insanely over all the beuatiful blue gorgeousness that was Wang Ji Won in this episode, The One With The Dress:

wjwsmile.jpg

bluelady.jpg

wjwblue2.jpg

I'm greedy for more now, Drama! 

Hi all, looking forward to tonight! Hope they won't give a cliff hanger at the sweet wrapper moment although I think that's highly likely. 

From last night epi, I think Cheok Hee's dad's fish business is in trouble

The only entertainment events Wang Ji Won has posted about on IG,  other than her own Dramas, are dance events, reflecting her passion for dance. The one exception was when she posted about attending a concert by the pianist 임현정 Since her tastes reflect her background in ballet and its association with what might broadly be called classical music, I'm going to assume that George Gershwin presciently dedicated

to her role in episode 9 of this Drama. The title fits like a glove. Or rather, like THAT DRESS! 

Archived