[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done with ranting about this show. I will content myself with a sad little ITYS about the total destruction of Wang Ji Won's character, descending into full on deceitful manipulative jealous second, exactly as I called it from Ep 1. Rather than linger on its fleet of failings, I'll applaud a rare and important success - the final kiss.

My initial reaction was surprise - this Drama's pretty awful, and I really didn't expect to see something as refreshing and rare as a female lead assertively initiating a proper kiss. That's uncommon even in Dramas much better than this one, after all. My discerning dongsaeng suggested on Twitter that it may have been the actor's adlibbing (ad lipping?) precicely because it was so out of keeping with the quality and character of the Drama as a whole. Regardless of whose idea it was, I was delighted to see something in this Drama that I could be genuinely happy about. 

i still find chuck being lawyer so's life saver cliche... i hope a convincing storyline can settle the plot well. lawyer so is really acting his character's age - being physically impulsive, not that i am complaining. 

chucky needs to back down on her enamoured look at the 2 guys... she used to be ruthless. now she is dewy eyed. a bit hard to reconcile. i hope that if in the plot she is getting back her license, she will have some action in the court prep or even at court prior to that to remind viewers of what she is capable of. now she is really an office manager...

Some bts pics for the court kiss scene

http://m.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000007328&pgm_mnu_id=32607&bbsCd=pt_lawyer1&contNo=10000384135

Anyone knows if the preview is out for episode 9?

​Preview would usually be out on either Fri or Sat.

Here's the preview pics posted by sbs twitter :)

Is SJW dancing in the rain after the double court kiss?....lol 

CJzCjM.jpgc1VX6T.jpgUvhiAg.jpg5fobWA.jpg

I'm so glad to have my curiosity rolled on this drama when I was looking for something to watch since I haven't been watching any kdrama since January. I got hooked to the point of downloading it and went marathon watching from Ep. 1-6. While waiting for the eng sub of Ep. 7 & 8, I went marathon watching of Hyundae Lovers because of JYJ's loveable character here (DLIL). Now I'm restraining myself from watching Ep. 7 & 8 because I wouldn't want to get caught by cliff-hanging episodes. I plan to download them at least 4 episodes more before continuing on watching it.

Archived