[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

rikimaiu said:  Lawyer So, on the other hand does not make a good divorce lawyer. When a client comes to you for a divorce case, it means they have problems in the marriage and wanted to end it. Seems to me that lawyer So does not encourage divorce but you are a divorce lawyer not a marriage counsellor. 

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

junkietiger14 said: rikimaiu said:  Lawyer So, on the other hand does not make a good divorce lawyer. When a client comes to you for a divorce case, it means they have problems in the marriage and wanted to end it. Seems to me that lawyer So does not encourage divorce but you are a divorce lawyer not a marriage counsellor. 

Checked both episodes and so far so good :)

I can not wait to see what is the secret about Cheok Hee and the other girl (is she her sister???) and also cannot wait to see if she will bring down the actress

Lets wait and see I say

miky88 said:

valsava said: Wow they did the occupation reverse in the first episode either one don't know what they new position is KCH and JCW  he still thinks she is boss and she still believe she his boss she carries the know it all attitude and nobody can tell her nothing ..   

I have eatched the first episode and a bit of the second, i don't sense any romance between them, it's only bickering, when i compare it to emergency couplewhich was also about her divorced couple, it was soooo much better then this one. i will continue watching, just to see if it get's better but so far i'm not impressed at all

Guest adikkeluangman

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – April Week 4
4. “Divorce Lawyer In Love”: High blood pressure and hair loss

“Divorce Lawyer In Love” was off to a hilarious start as the OTP hate on each other.
Go Cheok Hee lost her license to practice law and is looking for an office job but can’t believe her sunbae, Attorney Bong, is asking her to work under So Jung Woo, the little back-talking squirt who worked in her law office for three years.
Jung Woo is now a full-fledged lawyer himself and doesn’t want Cheok Hee working anywhere near him. Among other reasons for his refusal, he doesn’t want to suffer from gastritis, high blood pressure, hair loss, and erectile dysfunction. LOL.
Attorney Bong listens to them whine before he reminds Jung Woo that the contract he signed doesn’t give him rights to choose office employees. Cheok Hee smirks at this until Attorney Bong tells her if she wants to leave, then just leave.We can’t wait to see how these two will eventually fall in love! For now, we’re enjoying their bickering!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-april-week-4/5/
-----9. “Divorce Lawyer In Love”: Player gets played
t10aprw4dl-529x900.jpg

Cheok Hee will do anything to win a case, including mischaracterizing evidence to make it admissible in court. She’s so ruthless and stubborn that she ignores Jung Woo when he tries to stop her, begging her to reconsider her actions. So, when it turns out that she’s being played, we kind of love it!
She plants a camera to capture the infidelity of her client’s husband; however, she finds out that her client paid her husband’s secretary to seduce him. Although this is a “sucks for you” situation for Cheok Hee, she needed to learn a lesson.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-april-week-4/10/

This drama is one of my favorite. I enjoyed watching Yeon Woo-jin in "marriage without dating". I've seen Shim Hyeong-Tak in some medical drama. I know he is also a great actor. It is my first time to see Jo Yeo-jung in all the dramas i've seen. She looks very promising. I love the first two episodes and am looking forward to see more. Thank you in advance to all responsible for making korean dramas truly entertaining. My addiction to Kdramas is now chronic.

To be quite honest, I was not sure because of the leading actress, looking a little old and those awful very distracting bangs but today she is showing so much more vulnerability and her likability factor has gone way up. I loved Yen Woo Jin in "Marriage Not Dating" and after watching the first 2 episodes and now the third one, I am finally hooked. The episode today was so much more interesting and starting to be quite romantic. He is turning out to be one of the most romantic leading men in K-dramas!

Guest ohayyo

hell59 said: To be quite honest, I was not sure because of the leading actress, looking a little old and those awful very distracting bangs but today she is showing so much more vulnerability and her likability factor has gone way up. I loved Yen Woo Jin in "Marriage Not Dating" and after watching the first 2 episodes and now the third one, I am finally hooked. The episode today was so much more interesting and starting to be quite romantic. He is turning out to be one of the most romantic leading men in K-dramas!

So far I like this drama, I like the cast from from the young to the old. I like the story too, still too many things need explaining, but I'm sure we will get the answer slowly.

I like both couples in this drama and their interactions. I'm especially curious about the story between rich lawyer Bong and his dad. And how will Choek Hee take the Actress down.

I like watching smart, capable women characters, so I hope Choek Hee will stay like that.

devagelo said: This drama is one of my favorite. I enjoyed watching Yeon Woo-jin in "marriage without dating". I've seen Shim Hyeong-Tak in some medical drama. I know he is also a great actor. It is my first time to see Jo Yeo-jung in all the dramas i've seen. She looks very promising. I love the first two episodes and am looking forward to see more. Thank you in advance to all responsible for making korean dramas truly entertaining. My addiction to Kdramas is now chronic.

Guest kyung-jin

New and Coming Soon to DramaFever April 27 to May 3

by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, Apr 24, 2015

This week we added a fun new Korean drama about the battle of the sexes and a classic Taiwanese romantic comedy featuring a contract marriage. Next week we'll have another installment in the "School" series and a Chinese action flick. Let's take a look!

NEW

1. Divorce Lawyer in Love

Starring Yeon Woo Jin, Jo Yeo Jung, Shim Hyung Tak, and Wang Ji Won

Ko Cheok Hee (Jo Yeo Jung) was once a tenacious divorce lawyer willing to do anything to win, including an incident that got her disbarred, much to the pleasure of her condescending office manager So Jung Woo (Yeon Woo Jin). But it's all history until Cheok Hee takes a new job as the office manager at a legal firm, which Jung Woo incidentally works at — as a lawyer. Now that the tables are turned, will Cheok Hee and Jung Woo keep it professional, or are they destined to sabotage each other?

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/new-and-coming-soon-to-dramafever-april-27th-to-may-3-/

Archived