Japanese Women Vs. Korean Women

elizabeth

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvelyasian

I think the Japanese tend to have more caucasian-ish features while Koreans are more soft, rounded features...?

both are definitely beautiful cuz they both have distinct charms, but I prefer the Korean look more.. more approachable IMHO

Guest PandaKiss

In these pictures, I find korean women looking prettier.

But some of the japanese women looks pretty also.

Just more korean.

But I think they're kinda equal.

=]

Guest beautiful_alma

is it just me... or do the japanese girls look more boo dam sseu luh wuh... especially the first japanese girl. i think the fourth japanese girl is the prettiest.

Guest chineseduckling

i dunno their both soo prettyy!! but i say its a tie too. theres no way to say whos pretty and whos not.

Guest lilyphilia.

both races are pretty but i like japanese beauty more - because they're cuter? :huh:

or maybe i just like japanese culture better - not really sure,, but one thing's for sure - i like them both! :wub:

Guest byul_smile*

im korean but the japanese women have a sharper look. idk they stand out more i guess :mellow: though i have korean pride and all but yea~~ its the truth = =''

Guest xxZeroxx

Well I think from those pictures some from the Korean side looks prettier and some from the Japanese side looks prettier. Depends on who you're comparing. XD

Guest niconeko

Wow...what a fcked up topic. :lol:

As a KJ (Korean-Japanese) I feel pretty offended. I've been to both countries, and they have their fair share of beauties. Japan is more accepting of other cultures (a la Namie Amuro) so their features are sharper and more defined. Korea has many full-bloods who are just knock-your-socks-off gorgeous, and that's where the pride comes from: being full-blooded Korean.

Being a halfie, I'm pretty proud to say that I have the best of both worlds. No need for a stupid comparison.

Guest trueloveway

it's so generalised to compare beauty based on race. i don't understand what the pictures are trying to compare either... perhaps make up?

Archived