[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to everybody.. I have just watch this drama and this is my first time to watch a drama starring Jung Kyung Ho. I like this drama and I became his fan already. I know I'm already late but I just want to share what I feel after watching this drama.

1. He is a good actor; just to see his facial expression means you will be carried away with the scene.

2. Wow, his fashion  is something, he looks great and more handsome. I like his hair which makes him looks very gentleman.

However, please help me understand the last episode scenes wherein his verdict is 2yrs imprisonment and suspended community service. After taken to the hospital, 3mos passed and is still the President of Hermia and he is abroad working for the expansion of company. Wha happened to the verdict?

Thanks to everyone.

@larus Thanks for letting us now about the confession scenes list. I think, the fact that the confession happened when their car was being towed made the scene more unique. It made all those other indoor and outdoor confession scenes obsolete. 

Yes, you are correct..

However, please help me understand the last episode scenes wherein his verdict is 2yrs imprisonment and suspended community service. After taken to the hospital, 3mos passed and is still the President of Hermia and he is abroad working for the expansion of company. Wha happened to the verdict?

I am glad you liked Falling for Innocence. I miss all the characters and the feeling watching this drama.

To answer your question...It is not clear what verdict it was because the subtitles said 2 years imprisonment and 3 years of suspended sentence, it can not be both in the same time.  I think he got a suspended sentence. That sentence was given after the formal conviction of the crime when the judge admitted the submitted petition of defendant as he mentioned. Bad health, he admitted the crime (professional negligence) and he turned himself in, in the same time he worked hard and gave all his assets to save the company. In short, the defendant`s conviction will remain part of the public record but he will not serve time in prison. 

After he resolved the health problems, we found out that he works for Hermia again but he is not the president yet. He started on the bottom. He was send to organize the expansion of the company in USA and he will be promoted soon after that (Woo Sik said that in the next board meeting Min Ho will be appointed an Executive). In the end, he was healthy and he redeemed himself and he has the woman he loves by his side. Happy ending!

LARUS, thank you very much. After I watched this drama I went thru his previous drama and movies. I think I'll watch his old drama SMILE YOU. I've rewatch EP15 the hospital scene (amnesia scene) 5times already and also the EP16 from MURDERER scene to end. I hope he will have another COM-ROM project. I really like here natural "naughty guy" act.

I also want to make mention that in this drama MIN-HO was really a last minute LUCKY GUY aside from being wise and intellegent. Here are the scenes.

1.He was able to get a heart donation  on a 1% chance.

2. When he is about to kneel a certain Madam paid all his obligations to Gold Partners that made them continue producing the product.

3. When the backcruptcy was about to annouce the real culprit was arrested andthat made them again continue the business and also ask an enourmous reparations..

Besides, I admired his "fighting until the end" concept of a true leader of the 4,500 employees. His directors are not demoralized at all. 

My next drama to watch is DIVORCE LAWYER IN LOVE. LARUS, I hope to see you there so that when I need some clarification, you are there to help. thanks.

Because I started drama DLIL thread it will be easy to track new posts even when I am not tagged.  I will respond if you need clarification but it is easy to follow the plot. I finished the drama because the leads were cute together but I was frustrated with the storyline/ writing.

Because I miss our wonderful cast/ characters... let see them again ...

10406629_1606355939644254_77833385178159

10984117_1606355949644253_32143309153722

Ji Young Soo, the PD of Falling for Innocence uploaded a photo of Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon promoting the drama/DVD. He said that everything is doing well. I wish the DVD will be made and released soon.

11379208_1584007758531564_345171747_n.jp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

Ohh hey guys i didnt know this forum exists duh me :') i love this drama so so much anyways i m not sure if u guys will see this post since the drama ended like months ago .. anyway i was hoping if someone can tell me where can i find the behind the scenes, ng, making film or stuffs like that from this drama.. coz recently im hving withdrawal symptoms and i need those cute moments .. i only see a few at jtbc off. utube channel ..thanks alot guys

Ohh hey guys i didnt know this forum exists duh me :') i love this drama so so much anyways i m not sure if u guys will see this post since the drama ended like months ago .. anyway i was hoping if someone can tell me where can i find the behind the scenes, ng, making film or stuffs like that from this drama.. coz recently im hving withdrawal symptoms and i need those cute moments .. i only see a few at jtbc off. utube channel ..thanks alot guys

Hi! I am glad you like this drama and finally found the thread. Better later than never. :)

I don`t think I can help you with BTS videos. I think you saw everything they posted on JTBC You Tube channel or the official site. It is not much. I am sure they had more material for the DVD but I heard it was not going to be released after all. About your withdrawal symptoms, you can watch MVs with scenes from the drama. There are plenty on YT. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This drama was 100000000000000000X SUPERB!! and our Jung Kyung Hyo, he really pulled off that role like how he acts crazily in love  but childish at the same time with So Yeon and  all the awkward tips he's  asking to  his secretary just to make that girl fall in love with him?srsly that kind of guy is so rare in real life.XD HAHA how  I wish they will make another drama come back together with the same writer! T___T this one will be one of my fave dramas ive  seen so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! :)

JTBC Awards 2015 is coming up! :)

http://home.jtbc.joins.com/event/event_award_2015.aspx?cloc=jtbc|news|hot_click

"Falling For Innocence" nominations in which fans can participate and vote:

Best Performance, Actor (Jung Kyung Ho)

Best Couple & Kiss (Jung Kyung Ho & Kim So Yeon)

How to vote: Next to the countdown timer, you can choose any icon to log in to an account. To vote, click on the images (you will need to vote in all categories before moving on). Once you scroll down to the bottom, click on the blue button to continue to the next page to finish voting. One vote only per account.

Deadline: December 15, 2015

Thank you to the fans for your participation and support! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/-w9KDJywpU/

VNlOcQ4.jpg

Guest spinthepickle

Olly Mur's song "Heart Skips a Beat" came on in the car this morning and I've been thinking back to this drama since then.  It really was super cute.  Might have to spend some quality time this evening re-watching all my favorite parts!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived