[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Jung Kyung Ho – Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung play similar characters
http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/girls-generation/post/jung-kyung-ho-girls-generations-sooyoung-play-similar-characters/
cr ttwigo 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

onnififi said: kiaandre said:

Moon_Fars said: Episode 8 preview text
술김에 달콤한 키스를 나누게 된 민호(정경호)와 순정(김소연).
서로에 대한 감정을 애써 쿨하게 넘기려고 하지만 쉽지 않다.
구조조정을 막기 위해 파업 중인 동욱부(안석환)는
순정에게 민호를 설득해달라고 부탁하고.
민호의 집에 찾아간 순정은 담담하게 헤르미아에 한 번 더 기회를 달라고 설득한다.
그 날의 키스를 단지 실수였다고 생각하는 순정에게 민호는
진심이었다며 화를 내게 되고, 두사람의 관계는 어색해져 가는데......
한편, 헤르미아 인수 회사를 선정하기 위해 골드사 회장이 내한하게 되고.
민호는 누락된 회계 자료를 받아오라며 순정을 중부 공장으로 보내고,
자신은 회장이 입국할 공항으로 출발한다.
야심에 사로잡힌 준희(윤현민)는 골드사 회장에게
파업 사실을 숨기기 위해 급기야 중부공장으로 용역을 투입시키고.
뒤늦게 지현(공현주)에게 용역 투입 소식을 듣게 된 민호는 순정을 구하기 위해 뛰쳐나가는데.....

Guest ororomunroe

@onnififi, LOL at your final post. I'm in uni and I definitely do not love my lecturers :)) :))

Subs are now 92% complete!

From page 87----->92 (about 6 pages) i was served with many Kiss gif/video/pics on my screen by chingus here...

I dunno what would happen if there are bed scene in further episodes...maybe explode into 20~ pages just for that..... :)) =))

@ororomunroe thank you for the info.....kyaaa~ cant wait for watching

Any new still ?? I was wandering where is the new still because i really need that and btw the sub is so fast today. 94 % on Viki and i hope it will be released soon maybe this evening XD
OMOOOOOO SOONJUNG AND MINHO MAKES ME FALLING INTO A BRICK XD

@ororomunroe my dear thank you so much for sharing all the articles and gifs.  :-* :-*
@kyunii88 sister ar you are so right but I don't mind it at all :D:D Chingu ar for 2 continues ep they gave us ending with our OTP kisses... I am not suprise if tonight ep 8 ended with their bed scenes.... you want to be dear? :D :D Where is our dear @selenette, she good when come to collecting the betting money though!! LOL!! =)) :P selenette mianhae your unnie just joking ya.... :-*

fjsakjfkd.jpg
tv Report - Naver: 'Falling For Innocence', Jung Kyung Ho kisses Kim So So Yeon after his confession 

1. [+171, 0] I'm so happy they put an article on Naver's main page. Jung Kyung Ho is awesome

2. [+150, 0] Daebak. Made my heart flutter...

3. [+64, 0] I already wrote a comment earlier but I wanna stress this out once again: Please write more articles for 'Falling For Innocence'. I checked right after this episode and I only found one. I had high hopes that articles would come pouring after an hour but there aren't any. It has higher ratings than 'Super Daddy Yeol' but that drama gets more articles put up on the main page. But, last week there 2 articles here and only 1 today. They need to promote it more. A viewer rating of 1.6% is considered high for a cable channel like jtbc. Again, I urge you to please put more articles on the main page

4. [+62, 0] This drama has higher ratings than 'Super Daddy Yeol' but why won't you put any article on Naver's main page?

5. [+55, 0] I'm so hooked on this drama. Only Jung Kyung Ho can do that kind of acting

6. [+49, 0] Legendary drama. This is this writer's first drama, as I have heard. I'm looking forward to more

credit: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/

@onnififi unni lets betting for bed scene how much pages we are going to reach after.....who will be the one as betting house owner you prefer?? I will behind your decision....muhahahahaha....and which episode we will get bed scene?

Poke ....poke --------> @selenette

Like a dejavu from warmcozy thread doing this bet:)) :))

Guest bityxu

Here's Ep 8 text preview

(I'm not sure about my translation, hope everybody can enjoy it ^^*)

After sharing a sweet kiss under the influence of alcohol, Min Ho and Soon Jung try to coolly pass their feelings for each other, but it's really not easy.

Dong Wook's dad wants to prevent the restructuring / reorganization by going on strike, he asks Soon Jung to persuade Joon Hee.

Soon Jung comes Min Ho's house to persuade him to give Hermia one more chance.

Because Min Ho is sincere, he gets angry when Soon Jung thinks that day's kiss was just a mistake. Their relationship becomes awkward...

Meanwhile, in order to pick the company to buy Hermia, Gold Partners's chairman comes Korea by himself.

Min Ho tells Soon Jung come to the central factory to take accounting data.

Gold Partners's chairman enters the airport. Joon Hee wants to hide the fact of central factory's strike, urgently send a gang to there to solve the strike...

Hearing that information, Min Ho run out to save Soon Jung...

Source: FFI official site - Trans by: Bity @ KSY - Sso Fanpage

@onnififi unnie, No, unnie,,, i still in dormant stage. I don't know maybe my perv personality have diapeared with Shin Se Gi... Hahaha
Happy Birthday @valsava Unnie.... <:-P  <:-P  <:-P (It is 27th April right?)

I have a little time so i'll post the translate of episode 8 text preview
Soon Jung and Min Ho share a kiss under influence of alcohol. They decide to pretend it not happen, but that is not easy.
To prevent employment strike at Central Factory take over, DW's father ask SJ to convince MH.
SJ go to MH's house to clearly convince MH to  give a chance to Hermia one more time.
MH angry at SJ because His sincerely at the kiss considered as a mistake by SJ, That make their relationship become awkward.
In other hand, For Hermia take over Gold's Chairman visiting Korea.
Still in let off/leave (vacation) MH sent SJ to central factory while he going to airport for Gold's Chairman's entry.(i doubting this part. maybe the true meaning is MH sending SJ for leave to central factory while he is going to airport)
Captived in ambition JH hide about Gold Chairman's take over, so he sent the gang to central factory.
Lately hear about the gang attack from Jin Hyun, MH ran out to save SJ....

Edit: haha i'm late @bityxu already translate it.

kyunii88 said: @onnififi unni lets betting for bed scene how much pages we are going to reach after.....who will be the one as betting house owner you prefer?? I will behind your decision....muhahahahaha....and which episode we will get bed scene?
Poke ....poke --------> @selenette

Like a dejavu from warmcozy thread doing this bet:)) :))

Guest ororomunroe

6. [+49, 0] Legendary drama. This is this writer's first drama, as I have heard. I'm looking forward to more

So am I. I really hope he or she continues writing. Another rom-com would be great! :x :x
;))

Archived