[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@selenette unnie,,,, what i heard from MH monologue is "이제는 나 두고가지마" romanzation "ijaeneun na dugu kajima" and i think the mean is what viki sub write "don't leave me now". or  두고 word meaning is to leave him for another person?

Guest ororomunroe

Hello everyone 
I've just marathoned the first 5 episodes and I am in LOVE!!! 
I'm just salty bc I see my fellow HITTG posters @valsava and @bebebisous33 are in here and they didn't put me on this earlier! *grumble grumble* 
I got my eyes on both of you! 
zs3SAhO.gifaeV2PWd.gif

:)) :))

Guest ororomunroe

Falling for Innocence: Episode 5
FFI05-00261a.jpg

As the number of eerie coincidences continue to climb, our hero remains in the dark about the budding emotions growing inside him. Little does he know that his new heart is his own rival, but that won’t stop him from trying to score brownie points with the girl who freezes at the sight of him. At least he can take heart in knowing that same girl remains oblivious to the affections of the other man in her life trying to find room in her heart and not just her memories.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/falling-for-innocence-episode-5/

I haven't seen episode 6 yet, but episode 5 left me stunned: I had no idea that international fans could get an entire episode written especially for them as fan service, but clearly it can be done, if you're both Manly and a Unicorn! I mean, KSY in an homage to MissKorea? Ain't no way in hell that wasn't achieved without loads of loot(leut?) changing hands! =))

Ever so slightly more seriously, though, this episode did strengthen my conviction that this is the KSY show. Which is great. The plot is well-worn, and there have been few fresh variations on any of the key elements, but who the hell gives a flying fig when KSY is delivering a performance like this - and looking like this? 
I was happy to see the hit-and-run tied back to Hermia, strengthening my conviction that Gollum, aka Jun Hee, was responsible. But, that part of the story also provided one of the main irritants for me, an example of the  tired, formulaic feel to much of the non-OTP stuff. Maybe it's because I'm getting an overdose of it in The Girl Who Sees Smells, but seeing spectacular police incompetence used as a lazy setup for a 200% predictable appearance by The Truck of Doom really made me mad. The whole Keystone Kop thing is really old and in this particular instance did a great disservice to Jo Eun Ji's character. To see her hard-working investigator reduced to level of incompetent buffoon with the rest of her squad was frustrating. 
Aside from that, though, the episode was a treat. And I can say with complete sincerity that a big part of my enjoying it was knowing how very much more another viewer enjoyed it. 

Guest gammiron

selenette said: Re: The "Don't Leave Me" scene at the hospital (Eps 5-6)

Even after watching Ep 5 with Viki subs, I still feel that the scene has a crossover Min-ho/Dong-wook aura about it. Because the subs missed an essential part of Min-ho's dialogue. 

In the subs, what Min-ho said was
"Don't go. Don't leave me. Understand?"

While actually what he said was (more or less):
"Don't go. Whoever you're thinking of/ to whoever else, don't go. Understand?"

Since Min-ho was heavily sedated at that time, his subconscious thoughts (which had been imbued with Dong-wook's), were surfacing and he had a harder time to keep those in check. On the other hand, Soon-jung must've felt a sense of deja-vu when she heard those words because it was similar to the conversation she had with Dong-wook in Ep 2, about not giving him to anybody else. 

-----------------------------------

EDIT: It's possible that I got it wrong, according to @Moon_Fars . But I'm too invested in the haunting theory to dismiss my speculation. 

@gammiron Glad to know we're on the same board re. the haunting. I've also changed my wording from "subconscious thoughts" to "subconsciousness" thanks to you. I like your word choice, too. "Trance" was the word I was looking for, because Min-ho was more than sluggish in that scene. He was absolutely dazed when he moved out of his room and wandered in the corridor.

Min-ho's movements in that scene are akin to characters in horror films. Also, the eerily empty hospital corridor was similar to the ones used in horror films. 

tumblr_nn3c8dAHTw1utptfdo1_540.jpg

I changed the coloring a bit, and the scene is now comparable to this one: Jennifer Carpenter (of the TV series "Dexter" fame) in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" (2005).

tumblr_nn3c8dAHTw1utptfdo2_540.jpg

Archived