[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GW snitch meets up with Yoon Do Won and his bodyguards pulls they swords on him..  I guess he's there to make a deal with IW dad the snitch has help GW catch hold of YDW (yoon do won) tail

I guess the princess realize her bracelet is missing and she set out to look for it 

GW is talking with his lady hit woman and flashing back on the princess I guess a sense of familiar 

GW sent the hit woman to go get the princess and bring her to him.  One of the princess mom maids are wearing her bracelet she sees the bracelet and drops her medicine she told her she found it she tells her servant that it belongs to the princess..

GW meeting the princess GW order food for the princess but she don't want to eat the princess eats some kind of cookie.. He's talking to her he's watching her moves I guess he will figure out she's a girl.. GW asking her who she is.. and she trying to say she's someone else he draws his sword on her asking her who she is.. 

No preview

Well guy's this the best I could do with my choppy streaming from two sites..     

Guest Rita1986

GW snitch meets up with Yoon Do Won and his bodyguards pulls they swords on him..  I guess he's there to make a deal with IW dad the snitch has help GW catch hold of YDW (yoon do won) tail

I guess the princess realize her bracelet is missing and she set out to look for it 

GW is talking with his lady hit woman and flashing back on the princess I guess a sense of familiar 

GW sent the hit woman to go get the princess and bring her to him.  One of the princess mom maids are wearing her bracelet she sees the bracelet and drops her medicine she told her she found it she tells her servant that it belongs to the princess..

GW meeting the princess GW order food for the princess but she don't want to eat the princess eats some kind of cookie.. He's talking to her he's watching her moves I guess he will figure out she's a girl.. GW asking her who she is.. and she trying to say she's someone else he draws his sword on her asking her who she is.. 

No preview

Well guy's this the best I could do with my choppy streaming from two sites..     

​Wooow...Thank you so much! You are an angel! Now I can wait for the subs with easy. :D

@tulip06

Oops!  I made a mistake. I mistook Gisaeng for Ginseng!  Now I understood what you meant...

And I think Gwanghae is such a pitiful king. It is really Joseon's great loss in the end.

​I agree re Gwanghae and that mix-up is funny. :-)

Guest Rita1986

Even though we don't have the subs yet I'm already anticipating the next two episodes...Will she tell GW who she is? And if she tells him that what will he feel and do about this discovery? Will her mom discover that she is alive and where she is? What will she do when she gets to know it!? Oh God! Too many questions...:sweatingbullets:

Now the sulphur and the niter leaders are both lock up they fussing grabbing each other in the collar The young boy and the other guy comes and tell them what going on and they get released from they cell..  The cook and her daughter was waiting for them.. They bring food for them to eat while all rejoice of being out from the holding cell 

​Is the girl her daughter or her sister?  Because I could've sworn I've heard the girl call the cook Unnie. 

​Is the girl her daughter or her sister?  Because I could've sworn I've heard the girl call the cook Unnie. 

@tulip06,  I thought she was her mom.. I don't know I call her Unnie for now until we know further,, 

thanks valsava!

Wondering when the subs for this weeks episodes will be out...:sweatingbullets:

Usually Mondays episode would be out by now, or am I mistaken?

​@mangekyux,  I look for both episodes to be fully sub no later then Friday

Just watched ep13 with subs... Oh boy... so many things going on, I enjoy every minute of it.

I have a few prod complaints though...

- Mayor Kang's evil laugh: I hated it, I don't know if it was the Director telling him "now do an evil laugh" or if it was the actor's interpretation of the script... A smirk would have had a greater impact... I hate when they have the baddies doing these type of laughs, honestly I don't think real people, even the real mafia bosses laugh a la Cruella style...

- I don't know what's going on with the filming in certain indoor scenes, but the lighting is terrible... they usually have the yellow lighting on Sageuks (candle light effect), but now they have these annoying white top lights that shine on the actor's heads and it's very distracting... it looks like they are just on some random office decorated with old furniture... it looses credibility... So I hope someone tells the Dir of Photography to get his act together...

- And I guess the costume director forgot to tell actors Kang Joon and Joo Wan to wear white coloured underwear, because I could totally see their black boxers underneath their white traditional unddies... Yes I know I pay attention to these things, when I see men, I SEE men B)

-And last but not least... what's with the soldier guards being so weak that they are easily defeated by an unarmed noble/player man... seriously...

Side note... Gae Shi totally wants to sleep with her Cheona...:P

@smp567,  That scene with HW and the princess in his room is just to cute HW don't have and open mind at all he so straight laced and IW wears that playboy mask to hid his deep affection for the princess because she had choose HW over him anyway  

Archived