Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

5 hours ago, melissala said:

Anyway,  I look forward to what he has to say.  Hyeri showed a really great grasp of the love line and her character so I want to know  what he thinks too.  I want some Taek defense too.  Too many people have a wrong impression of him.  

yes definitely need Taek defense. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2016 at 6:29 AM, haneul1992 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

BTS of their kiss scene :wub:
Look at how happy they are
:):P 

:) 

I know I sholdnt quote picture. but I can't delete this one. IDK?

what alovely BTS. even the BTS is full of romantic vibe... may be this is deleted scen and will include in Replay 1988 DVD cut? 

please... don't call me delulu LOL:P

• Like 4

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002496219

I can't read Korean. Do you know what it is about?

CGV리서치 포털이 응답자 1011명을 대상으로 실시한 2016년 배우/감독 조사 결과(표본오차 95%, 신뢰구간 3.08)에 따르면 2015 관객의 선택, 매력적인 배우 조연 부문에서 박보검과 류준열이 1, 2위를 차지했다. 25.3%의 지지를 얻은 박보검이 1위, 11.6%의 지지를 얻은 류준열이 2위에 오르며 '응답하라 1988'의 인기를 실감하게 했다. 특히 박보검은 SNS 조연 배우 순위에서도 유해진에 이어 지난 해보다 35계단 상승한 2위를 차지하며 관객들의 뜨거운 지지를 입증했다. 

한편 매력적인 배우 주연급 부문에서는 배우 강동원이 46.3%라는 압도적인 수치로 1위에 올랐다. 강동원 외에 원빈(16.3%), 김수현(9.7%), 정우성(9.2%), 전지현(8.1%)이 그 뒤를 이었다.

I hope that PBG will gain more support and a lot of love calls from people in the industry (and CF). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deeand said:

I know I sholdnt quote picture. but I can't delete this one. IDK?

what alovely BTS. even the BTS is full of romantic vibe... may be this is deleted scen and will include in Replay 1988 DVD cut? 

please... don't call me delulu LOL:P

I hope so :) I need more of those two :P They are so lovely :wub:

Btw I'm not sure  but I think that Hyeri is holding his hand ?? :wub::)

• Like 2

[TRANS] Compilation of Hyeri’s Interviews Mentioning Bogum

1. Taec is Bogum himself. Their polite, kind, and quiet natures are similar. Bogum oppa doesn’t drink or smoke cigarettes. He lives a disciplined life […] That was my first kiss scene, so I was very embarrassed, but Bogum oppa was very considerate and led me […] I had many scenes with Taec, so I became very close with Bogum oppa.

2. Actually, that was my first kiss scene. Although Park Bogum was calm, because I was embarrassed, I made a fuss all by myself. However, following the kiss scene, I thought, ‘It’s not different from other kinds of acting,’ and calmed down […] Actually, the wall scene with Ryu Joon Yeol occurred at a stage where we weren’t as familiar with each other so I was less embarrassed, but I think after getting close with him (Park Bogum), the kiss scene with him was very embarrassing.

3. Yesterday, I got a call from my husband (Park Bogum). He said he was doing well (in Africa) and told me to interview well.

4. We have an ‘R88′ messenger chat room, and they contacted, saying they were doing well. My husband (Bogum) also called me. (Laughs) He said he was doing well and to come quickly […] That’s why I deliberately made a lot of opportunities to meet before filming started. Except for Park Bogum, the age difference is quite large between the oppas and me, so like the youngest brother, he takes care of me, and because he gives me encouragement even for the little things, time spent with him is very comfortable. We’re also busy joking around. Because we joke around so much, the director told us, “Let’s stop now and start shooting.”

translated & compiled by fyparkbogum.tumblr.com

I think most of us have already seen bits of her interviews translated but I thought I'd bring it here to flail a little more - over how kind and endearing Bogum truly is and the cuteness of Hyeri referring to him as her husband. YAS. Sing it louder girl. I just love that while everyone else responded to her via messenger, Bogum called her personally and sent his support to her. #thehusbandwasalwaystaek  

Even though the 100+ interview requests will more or less ask the same questions - I am excited to hear his thoughts because I just want some strong Taek support at the moment and to find out where on earth he learnt to kiss like that PUAHAHAHA. 

• Like 17

Actor Choi Moo Seung's interview (Taek's father)
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201512170859203510

(He is a director in stage play. So he has very accurate eyes to see actors. Sorry I can't translate his exact words.)

"Taek has unique acting style. This drama is characterized as the character's personality is revealed more indirectly. So Taek(BBG) tried to act less than he did in the movie 'Coin locker girl'. He tried to act less, tried to hide. It's something different from temperance. He expresses while not showing off, like he does it in shapelessness. That's why he suits for Taek's character the best.

------------

Good articles!

Maxmovie magazine Feb/2016 edition. (Sorry I can't translate all. I just did a part of it.)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=52834&page=2&exception_mode=recommend

"If his bright and clean face is gifted, his sword of aggressive player is the result of his effort gotten while threading the field of movies and dramas as a youngest actor."

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=52828&page=2&exception_mode=recommend

"I heard today's concept is playing the ukulele, so I practiced in advance. First, let me show you what I prepared."
If an actor said like this first, which photographer would not love him? This is how my most favorite shot was created.

Bobby Fischer in the movie 'Pawn Sacrifice' vs. Choi Taek in R1988
http://caching.lottecinema.co.kr/LHS/LHFS/Contents/MovieInfo/SpecialView.aspx?strArticleInfoId=101120688

• Like 12

9 hours ago, PBJayism said:

3. Yesterday, I got a call from my husband (Park Bogum). He said he was doing well (in Africa) and told me to interview well.

4. We have an ‘R88′ messenger chat room, and they contacted, saying they were doing well. My husband (Bogum) also called me. (Laughs) He said he was doing well and to come quickly […] That’s why I deliberately made a lot of opportunities to meet before filming started.

daebak.. please stay calm my heart.... so after filming they still contact each other. I wish they have another project after this. If Movie is to much. commercial or photo shot would be fine :wub: even Park Bo Gum and Go kyung po has done a lot of project together. as far I know 2 drama (tomorow cantabile. Replay 1988) 1 movie (coin locker girl) a lot of photo shoot.

or may be a special R88? a spin off. like japan dorama usually do. if they do I will dancing in the rain ke..ke..ke...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saturn. said:

Actor Choi Moo Seung's interview (Taek's father)
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201512170859203510

(He is a director in stage play. So he has very accurate eyes to see actors. Sorry I can't translate his exact words.)

"Taek has unique acting style. This drama is characterized as the character's personality is revealed more indirectly. So Taek(BBG) tried to act less than he did in the movie 'Coin locker girl'. He tired to act less, tried to hide. It's something different from temperance. He expresses while not showing off, like he does it in shapelessness. That's why he suits for Taek's character the best.

------------

Good articles!

Maxmovie magazine Feb/2016 edition. (Sorry I can't translate all. I just did a part of it.)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=52828&page=2&exception_mode=recommend

"If his bright and clean face is gifted, his sword of aggressive player is the result of his effort gotten while threading the field of movies and dramas as a youngest actor."

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=52834&page=2&exception_mode=recommend

"I heard today's concept is playing the ukulele, so I practiced in advance. First, let me show you what I prepared."
If an actor said like this first, which photographer would not love him? This is how my most favorite shot was created.

Bobby Fischer in the movie 'Pawn Sacrifice' vs. Choi Taek in R1988
http://caching.lottecinema.co.kr/LHS/LHFS/Contents/MovieInfo/SpecialView.aspx?strArticleInfoId=101120688

PBG indeed has unique acting style and he can show his emotion through his eyes. I remember this scene from TC eps.9. when Nae'il agree to play duet with him, PBG can show that emotion in 2 second, he only have 2 second to show his emotion before the camera zoom out but he can delivery it so perfect.

lkMmu0M.jpg

you can see emotion in his eyes 

and in R88, like Choi Moo Seung said "He expresses while not showing off, like he does it in shapelessness. That's why he suits for Taek's character the best." PBG sure act shapelessness but He delivery the emotion perfectly is because he is acting with his eyes.

• Like 6