Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Happy 8th year Anniversary!! ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

I just cant get myself to finish encounter ep 15. His crying scene is too much for me. 

Spoiler

kv7g5eb.gif  

Suddenly I miss his smile

unJj1TC.gif

And I need more of this

ExulbGT.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 16 (FINALE)

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum Song Hyekyo, A Happy Ending After Going Through Ups And Downs 'Playground Kiss' Confirms Their Love

0000469239_001_20190124230230771.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-24%2Bat%2B9.59.29%2BPM.png

1. +1213, -82 I've been happy since the 1st ep until the last ep. Park Bogum you've worked hard, you're so cool
2. +570, -22 Dreamlike ending
3. +487, -15 Since it's a happy ending, I feel happy too~~
4. +122, -2 To me this was like a healing dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. +88, -1 Boyfriend will be remembered as a warm drama to me. I watched because of Park Bogum and Song Hyekyo, but this drama warmed winter for meㅠㅠ
6. +85, -4 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was happy while watching. Cha Suhyun and Kim Jinhyuk be happy ❤️Thank you to the actors for showing us their good acting, you all worked hard 
7. +57, -6 Song Hyekyo's visuals are shining and Bogum jjang
8. +33, -0 So so good. I cried in the middle, but the ending was really good. Park Bogum Song Hyekyo thank you for being Kim Jinhyuk and Cha Suhyun ㅠㅠ.
9. +33, -3 It's been awhile since I've watched a warm drama. In the end, love will always win. Because of the two actors, I've been happy these two past months. I really love both Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum ㅠㅠ
10. +29, -0 A perfect happy ending! I've been happy because of Boyfriend. Park Bogum, Song Hyekyo, and those behind the drama, you've all worked hard~
11. +18, -1 Today I cried and laugh, this is my first time going through something like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Love 2