Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Ladies, anyone knows the best/cheapest link to pre order the MDBC Directors Cut DVD? I clicked the daum.net but couldn't understand it since all in Hangul. 

Think you can do your pre-order through yesasia (link below). I saw it the other day. I'm still wondering whether to place my order. It's very expensive at USD 250+ if I remember correctly. As there's no indication that it is limited quantity unlike R88, I think I will not do a pre-order but will decide when the DVDs are officially released for sale sometime mid or late next year.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/home.html

• Like 1

The Topstarnews reporter who is clearly "in love" with Bogummy is in her fangirl mode again. This is a snippet of her report released today together with photos taken at the Curtain Call VIP screening (translation based on Chinese translation from a C fan who lives in SK and reads Hangeul. 

Bogum-ah, have you been well? The weather is getting colder and I have been thinking about you. I'm so thankful to see you through your journey in 2016 and now the year wraps up for you with your Asia Fan Meeting. I'm happy to see that you have been eating well and have been able to eat a lot of different kinds of food and see many different places. I had worried about "him" having difficulty with the food in foreign lands...:):):)

Haha...reporter nim, is it alright to reveal your love for Bogummy like this ah? Ottoke?!! Haha...you are not an exception; you are just one of countless fans out here...only difference is - you are a reporter and can publicly profess your fangirl feelings :glasses:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Hahaha...this is so funny- the headline in the newspaper report on the KL FM is EAT EAT EAT So Happy (in Chinese, 吃 means eat). Think it's a Malaysian publication if I am not wrong.

59BBC400-586F-409E-8A9C-B71F56BC4227_zps

hahahaha he can eat a lot. no joke and the way he eats make you really feel like eating!! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Update on Yahoo Buzz

Hi, 

Just drop by to inform that Bogum's K-fans decided to stop and boycott the vote because they can't give credit anymore to the site (or the site's computer network or whatever). The decision was took today (3:00p.m.korean time).

They consider the progress of the vote very weird and suspicious. 

Thanks to all you in this thread for everything.

Edited by elmooin
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, elmooin said:

Hi, 

Just drop by to inform that Bogum's K-fans decided to stop and boycott the vote because they can't give credit anymore to the site (or the site's computer network or whatever). The decision was took today (3:00p.m.korean time).

They consider the progress of the vote very weird and suspicious. 

Thanks to all you in this thread for everything.

ahhm I think the massive votes was due to Yoo Jung's fans hard work in voting for her just like when we were determined to vote for Bo gum. 

• Like 2