Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

I haven't had a chance to backread since im on vacation but it looks like the elle interview was translated already?? 

If there are certain parts that need translation or people need more clarification- please let me know so i can translate when i come back home in a few days. 

Thank you so much for your kindness to offer this translation, it is really meaningful to Park Bo Gum's fans who can't understand Korean and sometimes we are not sure whether the translation are actually meaning so.

[박보검의 모든것] 53탄! 4개국어로 말하는 보검이 모음 | Park Bo Gum Speaking 4 Languges Compilation | Park Bo Gum BY  K DramaTV 안구정화티비

Park Bo Gum's twitter :  Sonnet Son (손승연) - 첫눈이 온다구요 (The First Snow Is Falling) [Digital Single] #ParkBoGum #NowPlaying

• Like 5

1 hour ago, in00022 said:

And he also RT this : 

Hide contents

Lee Chung Ah is Park Bo Gum's co-actress in Wonderful Mama.

After Moonlight Drawn By Clouds ended filming, Park Bo Gum has spent time with CFs filming, CFs' events, university studying, Fan Meeting Preparation, and also been loyal to his co-actors/actresses/seniors here and there including Go Kyung Pyo, 2 DJs, Jin Young (some more we did not know if those people did not mention in SNS). :wub::) 

Our Role Model for "Study-Work-Life Balance is Park Bo Gum. :heart:

• Like 5

@in00022 i quickly check with  google translate and the song title is :the first snow is coming" ... 

@bellaangel012 thanks for your kind offer for translateion. last few page back we are hoping someone to translate the post from melinadear.  i tried to locate @mellinadear post - one of the Eunuch Jang interview and talked about bogum. but could not find on her activity anymore.  

i am glad to see their encouragement to jinyoung for B1A4 come back...happy to see their group picture though BG may need  some rest as he has a busy schedule ahead..

• Like 5

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reunites To Support B1A4’s Jinyoung

Kwak Dong Yeon Jinyoung Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung

Looks like the friendship of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” cast members is continuing to go strong even after the end of the drama.

On November 26, Jinyoung uploaded a photo of himself with his former cast members. Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, and Kwak Dong Yeon paid Jinyoung a surprise visit at B1A4’s practice room. The actors came to show their friend support for his upcoming group comeback.

B1A4 will be releasing their new album “Good Timing” and title track “A Lie” (produced by Jinyoung himself) on November 28.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/25/moonlight-drawn-clouds-reunites-support-b1a4s-jinyoung/

CyK--wlUQAADHZ9.jpg

CyK_AhcUsAAlVdX.jpg

CyK_Aj8UsAARGp3.jpg

heart for B(하트포비) @heartfor_B  

161119 #TNGT

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Bogum replied someone tweet .. 

Screenshot_2016-11-26-15-07-19-1_zpsivji

Google Translate
Fans: "@BOGUMMY Reply 2 Tan!! ^^ Upon hearing the song my baby ~ just fallen asleep heh over Mr. have a relaxing day!!. ❤️  "
Park Bo Gum's reply:  "@ja0KimvlzwUAhXs Bright and grow healthily and. .. {baby emoji} "

• Like 3

7 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Me too. I like his hair any style and either in black or brown. It's refreshing to see him sporting a different look. To me, the most unique is his Min centre parting hairstyle and Taek's bowl haircut. I dare say you can hardly find anyone looking so good in these hairstyles. This shows how good looking he is - his hair can do nothing to affect his looks, haha...

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe you can consider going to the Taiwan FM if the date for the Singapore FM clashes with your BigBang concert? I'm considering whether to go to the Coldplay concert (for music, I'm not into kpop haha)....tickets have just opened for sale and they are selling fast....

I agree about Bogum's visual beauty. When I first saw him on TV in MDBC I did not know him at all, my first time to watch him onscreen. And I was absolutely amazed that the male lead is actually more beautiful than the female lead..lol.

Spoiler

I receive update from my friend regarding Taiwan fm but I am not going. Reason being that I heard a rumour that BigBang may hold concerts in HK on same date. One of the boys (TOP) will enlist for military on 8 February 2017 and HK may be the last time I can see all of them onstage together. I have been a G-Dragon fan for nearly 3 years ^^ I guess I have plenty of opportunities in future to see Bogum..maybe ? Haha. 

Thanks for Twn ticketing details. Really looking forward to KL fm soon !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

@in00022 i quickly check with  google translate and the song title is :the first snow is coming" ... 

@bellaangel012 thanks for your kind offer for translateion. last few page back we are hoping someone to translate the post from melinadear.  i tried to locate @mellinadear post - one of the Eunuch Jang interview and talked about bogum. but could not find on her activity anymore.  

i am glad to see their encouragement to jinyoung for B1A4 come back...happy to see their group picture though BG may need  some rest as he has a busy schedule ahead..

If you find the post, please send to my PM box. Also, I can verify the translation if needed- just PM me specific requests if needed but I will not get to this since I have erratic internet service right now. 

• Like 3

Just hear the song that Bogummy tweeted. It is a different version from the background song from Reply 1988 Taek's first love confession. No wonder so many fans tweeted him the scene from the phone booth when Taek was asking her out on the first snow.

News on Bogum

• Like 5

Trans by prkbgm.tumblr.com

[TRANS] 161126 BOGUM’S TWITTER REPLY TO FAN

tumblr_inline_oh8uiygsDo1qzk7zq_500.jpg

@fan: @BOGUMMY reply part 2!! ^^ the baby in our house feel into sweet sleep as soon as it heard the song~ ㅎ Bogum-ssi have a relaxing/comfortable day as well!!

@BOGUMMY: @fan I hope it  grows up bright and healthily.

• Like 7

The way he smiles :wub:

I heard it snows in Korea yesterday? Oohh, i should went to Korea then this year. Been wanting to experience snow so much. Was on vacation last year in other part of the world, but snow falls the day after i flew back to KL. Sigh..
  • Like 3

We had first snow in Seoul today(Nov.26 Sat). I suddenly missed Taek who was watching the first snow, so I watched ep 6 of R1988.
Then Bogum tweeted with the song 'First snow is coming'. It made my heart warmed, because it means he was thinking the same thing.

first_snow_Taek_zpsy0ylgjaz.gif 

A little tip for snow sightseeing in Korea: Usually the first snow comes on November, but it hardly snows on November. January is the coldest and snow the most. If you have short trip time and you should see the snow, just go to the ski resort. You will see the whole white world. The ski resorts are 1 hour distance from Seoul. And all the big ski resorts offer free shuttle bus from all over Seoul to the ski resorts during winter season(Dec~Feb). For more information, pm me. :) 

• Like 11