Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 minutes ago, crazyforbogummie said:

@Michelle JG awww thanks so much for yr reply!!!

It wasnt easy for me to get approval from hubby to travel to KL without him just for a fanmeet (he thinks i'm toooo addicted & crazy). So i'll be really disappointed & sad if others get to shake his hand but i don't :(

Don't worry so much. We will get to see Bo Gum first as KL is the 1st stop. I am sure Bo Gum will be very excited to meet us too. On top of everything, able to see him up close is already a blessing. Let's give him the best we could and enjoy ok? 

13 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@chocolatepie @WendyHo 

Reveal hidden contents

Do we have any news yet as to who's the organizer for the Singapore FM and when it will be held?

Spoiler

Kindly share here once there's update, chingus.  I am eyeing on Singapore as my next spot to meet Bo Gum again. Praying hard everyday. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Don't worry so much. We will get to see Bo Gum first as KL is the 1st stop. I am sure Bo Gum will be very excited to meet us too. On top of everything, able to see him up close is already a blessing. Let's give him the best we could and enjoy ok? 

Yeah kamsahamnida chingu!!!

You're right!! Already so happy we can see him up close :) so most impt is to see him smiling happily at us & being thankful for this wonderful opportunity, just like how bogummie is always being thankful.

Guess being a newbie to fangirling & fanmeet, i've alot of first timer jitters LOL. Suddenly feel like a young girl again wahahaha.

Btw, bogummie's so good looking his taekkie bowl cut doesnt take away his handsomeness. Gwiyeo!!

5 hours ago, WendyHo said:

I can see you are pretty new to seeing K celebs up close . .lol. In my 12 years of being active in Hallyu I have seen my fair share...K actors / actresses and Kpop idols ^^ So I am fairly used to being up close with them and usually I felt normal..years of training..lol. 

So being my 1st time to see Bogum..I think I can still control myself..haha.

Its not juz K celebs but any celebs. My biggest bias has been chinese singer Jay Chou for years but i've only attended his concerts & saw him afar.

Been a kdrama fan for 5 yrs now & fans of a few korean actors but i've never been such a fangirl & gone crazy to the extent of "stalking" each & every news or pics of someone till Bogum. Even after his dramas are long over, i cant stop thinking or missing him!!!!!! Would keep rewatching his dramas & hunt youtube for every video of his. No other celeb has ever made me felt this way!! :dizzy:

Probably gotta start taking breathing lessons for next few weeks before meeting him :blink:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@crazyforbogummie: Yes, he surely is one good-looking namja, but what makes him most endearing to me is the kind of person he is...so sincere and genuine! Aigoo!

Yes exactly!!! The reason i'm so hopelessly in love with bogummie is that he's so beautiful inside out. Its such a rarity to see a celeb who is so well loved by his peers, his seniors & everyone who has worked with him or met him & this extends to fans who've met him too.

Having read so many good reports & seeing how kind, thoughtful, pure & angelic he always is just amazes me. I believe God's love has given him a great capacity to love others & touch many hearts.

May God continue to bless his heart & let him reach out to many more who'll come to not only love but treasure & respect him & his great & admirable works :)

• Like 6

Finished myeongdong shopping! Got to buy stuff from vprove, i think i went to the newly opened branch coz my friend went to the first one. They give out freebies with Bogum's pic if you accumulate a certain amount. I was gonna buy more but the sales persons don't know english so they couldn't explain the products. Even on the packaging, the explanation is very basic. Vprove should invest in that, as Bogum's popularity with int'l fans is growing. And omg there was an extra Bogum lifesize cutout at the side of the building and I was so tempted to haul it back home coz they just left it there! Haha there were too many people though and i dont think i can take it on the plane with me.

We also ate at domino's but since i didn't see the box being used, i got their takeout pamphlet with sjk and Bogum's pics instead. There's a lifesize cutout of both sjk and Bogum and you can stand in the middle for a pic with them but since it's inside the resto and in the middle, it was kinda awkward to get my pic taken there. 

My friend also got me a Bogum calendar and a set of postcards. Happy day!

Now back to reading and looking at the tngt fan accounts and clips.:)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, crazyforbogummie said:

Yeah kamsahamnida chingu!!!

You're right!! Already so happy we can see him up close :) so most impt is to see him smiling happily at us & being thankful for this wonderful opportunity, just like how bogummie is always being thankful.

Guess being a newbie to fangirling & fanmeet, i've alot of first timer jitters LOL. Suddenly feel like a young girl again wahahaha.

Btw, bogummie's so good looking his taekkie bowl cut doesnt take away his handsomeness. Gwiyeo!!

Its not juz K celebs but any celebs. My biggest bias has been chinese singer Jay Chou for years but i've only attended his concerts & saw him afar.

Been a kdrama fan for 5 yrs now & fans of a few korean actors but i've never been such a fangirl & gone crazy to the extent of "stalking" each & every news or pics of someone till Bogum. Even after his dramas are long over, i cant stop thinking or missing him!!!!!! Would keep rewatching his dramas & hunt youtube for every video of his. No other celeb has ever made me felt this way!! :dizzy:

Probably gotta start taking breathing lessons for next few weeks before meeting him :blink:

Same here. My husband is already thinking of sending me to a Korean embassy lol. What can we do, we fell for him.

• Like 2

There is no official or unofficial update regarding Singapore fanmeet yet. We have to wait a while more.

Spoiler

In 2d1n show, KYJ was asked about her ideal type of man and she said she likes actor Kim Young Ho (much older guy)..surprised !^^ 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Chae Soobin's IG update with Bogummy & kwakkie

@evil_zai glad you are having fun in SK. If I see BG'd cutout, I would have taken it..hehehe..but traveling with it on a plane, might get me worried s it might break. 

Hoping to read more fun experiences from you.:)

It was Chae Soo Bin's last day for performances- she was rotating with one other performance. I love the IG caption (if not translated): 

Loyal men- bromance- Yeong and BY- thank you. 

That tweet picture- BG shows the warm heart he has in his effort to listen to his fans- do you hear my heart (emoticon) 

Also no korean actor or actress or entertainer will ever escape the ideal type question EVER! Been asked for as long as I have been following k-entertainment and that is for over 20yrs. Hence why all the responses sound the same after a point- like everyone has a canned response for it since it is so frequent. 

• Like 8

Ah so jelly of those going to see Bogum for his 1st FM stop at KL(the special Goodbye session is a plus). Do share your experiences here! Would love to read all your accounts. haha. As for me I'll just wait patiently for SG FM to be announced. Hopefully. *crosses fingers*

• Like 7