Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, Michelle JG said:

Bo Gum's speech is unique in the sense that he always thanks his crew more than anyone. The crew sure feel so proud. touched and  happy as when he gets the award they will always be mentioned.

Bo Gum ah, Noona is really proud of you!! 

If you watch all the videos of his awards, Bogum is very consistent in thanking particularly the PD and the scriptwriter. :-) I wonder if all the awardees do the same. He really knows to whom he owes the awards and the fame/popularity that he now enjoys. What I admire about him, most of all, is how he never fails to give credit to God for all the blessings that he receives. It takes a lot of guts to affirm before the Entertainment Industry, which is often permissive and Godless, your religious affiliation.

• Like 16

Park Bo Gum, YoonA, and EXO pick up 'Asia Star Award' at '2016 Asia Artist Awards'

Actor Park Bo GumGirls' Generation's YoonA, and idol group EXO each picked up an 'Asia Star Award' at the '2016 Asia Artist Awards', which recognizes the best K-pop artists and K-drama actors of the year.

On November 16, Park Bo Gum received the 'Asia Star Award' and commented, "I thank you for giving me, who's lacking, such a great award like the 'Asia Star Award'. I think I was really blessed this year. I wondered if I deserved this much love, and my shoulders were heavy. I'll do my best to try to repay everyone with good acting." He also thanked viewers around the world who watched 'Reply 1988' and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'. 

YoonA expressed, "Firstly, I want to thank all the fans who love Hallyu across Asia. I'll continuously try to repay this 'Asia Star Award'. Thank you." EXO also commented, "Thank you for giving us a good reward at this meaningful ceremony. We sincerely thank our SM Entertainment family. We thank all the staff as well. We also think we're here because of EXO-L. We'll become an EXO who always works hard to become representative artists of Asia."

Congrats to Park Bo Gum, YoonA, and EXO!

park-bo-gum_1479301883_20161116_aaawinners.jpg

• Like 6

I would first like to thank and give the glory to God who is always with me, and who has enabled me reach this spot (where he is today).
Firstly, thank you to directors Kim Sungyoon and Baek Sanghoon, Kang Soohyun PD-nim(?), scriptwriters Kim Minjung and Im Yejin who enabled me to meet the drama that was ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’.

To be honest, I am not receiving this award because I did well by myself. But I think I was able to receive this big award because of the combined strength of the staff who worked together on the dramas, my family, sunbaenims, and even the extras who worked together with us.
I will continuously work hard in order to become the kind of actor who is always truthful, act’s with sincerity, and can move and touch the hearts of people - so please look over me until the end.
A sincere thank you again to the staff members who had a hard time together with us in the cold and in the heat, as well as to the viewers who loved our dramas. I would like to share this thankfulness and happiness with everyone.
Again, thank you so much.
It’s a beautiful night.
God bless you.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Is it just me or do Bo Gum and Suzy look really good together (I mean, their photos side by side)? I am a big fan of lots of pretty in one frame.
I wonder how they would like like in a CF together (NOT a drama or a movie, please. I love Suzy, but not her acting.)

Congratulations! Bo gum, you are great and deserved the awards.

I hope the years ahead will be better, greater for you and that 2016 is just the starting point.

P.s I did think that there was too much foundation too, was wondering whether I will get "stares" if I point it out earlier. Lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:
  Hide contents

Haha..why not Suzy? I have more issues with Yoona haha...please please pair him with a good female actor.

haha..for me, the shoes are one of the highlights about him today.

@tiendoank

hhhhhh.. hopefully no Yoona nor Suzy nor Yuri nor Kristal for him. No.. God please No.

Yes, he needs to be paired with acting chop like Yoo Jung and age like Hyeri. Basically.. someone who can act really well, and old enough to have kissing scenes with him. Hhhhhhhhhh..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

That pic of him and Suzy look good.... but I hope beyond hope the pic doesn't incite funny ideas in any PDs' minds to make him acting alongside Suzy. no. just no.

21 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:
  Hide contents

Haha..why not Suzy? I have more issues with Yoona haha...please please pair him with a good female actor.

@tiendoank

Spoiler

After I have tried to watch both ladies' acting in other TV dramas, we could pray to let Park Bo Gum pair with any other skillful actresses. Idols might utilize time and focus to singing and dancing too long and several idols would have their frame in mind to look good in fans' eyes till majority of them might not be able to act naturally. Both idol actresses might be much more fluent in dancing than realizing how to natually act, they have acted with awkward rhythm and gauche dynamic. 

In my opinion, Meisner technique which has been posted in this forum, the actress would be important element to let the lead actor portray, act, and react to his lead actress and other roles in TV drama

Spoiler

Meisner technique requires the actor to focus totally on the other actor as though he or she is real and they only exist in that moment. This is a method that makes the actors in the scene seem more authentic to the audience. It is based on the principle that acting finds its expression in people's response to other people and circumstances. It is based on Stanislavski's system.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

You have never watched Suzy's drama i guess. Yoona and Suzy are at same level, in terms of their acting.  

Please pair bogum with a real female actor i don't mind even is a noona. but the age gap not too big. lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Congrats, Bo Gum-aah! From the pics that keep floating, it seems like you really enjoy the long show.. what with continuously singing along to idols' songs. .

That pic of him and Suzy look good.... but I hope beyond hope the pic doesn't incite funny ideas in any PDs' minds to make him acting alongside Suzy. no. just no.

I still want to get rid of that ribbon thing off his shoes. hhhh

Yes. please don't pair him with any idol actress. Even though he can act but please don't just don't please!!!!

I think the ribbon on his shoe is cute!! hahahahahaah

• Like 4

@tiendoank @Michelle JG

Spoiler

The k drama scene is quite lacking in good female actors, sigh....I see them relying too heavily on underaged former child actors and idols turned actors sigh...ya, I'm fine with noona actors. Better noona actors than underaged actors who cannot really give acting with the right emotional depth and idol actors who cannot act.

• Like 3

Ladies, you all have been amazing in giving all the live updates/pics/clips/vids on AAA. I can't thank you guys enough! I've been here and there, can't really focus on the award event due to work and other things. Just checking IG once in a while to see any new pics from the award, hehe. My back read has continue to pile up, lol. 

Seems like it's Bogummy night! 

Bogum-ah, many congrats for winning two award tonight. Please continue your good work and stay the way you are! I am so happy and proud of you :)

Bogummy for VProve

• Like 6

Spoiler

Just heard a good news.. S'pore fan meet likely to be same month as BKK, yippee!!!:D

Fan meet.. i hope this time is 100% confirmed.. rollercoaster ride for us lol.. within 1-2days my mood from disappointment to excitement..:P

Edited by chocolatepie
  • Like 7

Acceptance Speech for the 1st award:

Hello, I’m Park Bogum.
Firstly, I would like to give the glory to God, who is always with me.
I would sincerely like to thank you for giving me, who is still lacking, such a big award like the ‘Asia Star Award’.
I think I have been quite blessed this year - to the point where I think about whether it’s okay for me to accept this undeserved love. My shoulder’s are heavy, but I will always work hard in order to show a better side of myself and good acting, so that I can repay the love that I have received.
I would like to relay a sincere thanks to all the fans, fans around the world, and (Korean) viewers who loved 'Reply 1988’ and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ this year. 
I will work hard in order to become an actor that always gives off good/positive influence to many people, and who is honest to myself and sincere to others.
Thank you so much for inviting me today, and for giving me such a meaningful award at such a meaningful award ceremony.
In closing, I would like to share the thankfulness and happiness (of this award) with all the staff who worked together on 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, as well as Yoojung who is here today, the sunbaenim’s who held the core (of the drama) together, and with the 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ directors and script writers.
Thank you so much.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 13