Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Today the day replenishing Bogum's vitamin:wub:

@bogumminion. Kamsahada for the translation. The article is different compared to the usual interview or news article. Such a beautiful love letter to Bogum's and Lee Yeong. Dispatch must like him a lot.

@4evgbogummyIt is thankful enough you have translated snippet of Bogum's interview. Learn something new about Bogum everytime he had an interview. The reporters this time did their homework and the question is not as repetitive as the interview rounds after R88 ends. 

@mellinadearWho's that girl. Looks like staff too.Did that person just removed the pic.

@mai5116

Spoiler

Most local fruits are out of season now except for banana that will always be in season.But you can get banana anywhere. I think Bogum would have love mangosteen :D. Durian is an acquired taste. The smell alone will deter someone who never try it from trying.You either like it or you don't.

The photo essay book is really tempting right. I thought I am already satisfied with that small album in the OST but seeing the album..

Need to save money for the upcoming Bogum FM.

• Like 4

@sara2908 @mai5116 haha, give him durians! I'd like to see how "un picky" he is about anything edible. I dislike durians btw.

@mellinadear Maybe that lady is his new stylist or makeup artist or "guard" (thought he had a female companion when he was in LA). Whoever that is, she is one who has a right to place her hand on his leg, hehe...

• Like 4

Came across this on FB, is this official? Just gonna translate what I read.

Rean will organize a Tok Tok Concert with Bo Gummy:

How to apply:

• Step 1: Go to this site and click Like Page (https://www.facebook.com/pdrn.rean/?fref=ts)
  • Step 2: Tag your friends, the more, the merrier
  • Step 3: You will have a higher chance of participating in the Concert if the friends you tagged also like the page.

Application period:

• From 8/11/2016 to 15/11/2016. The results will be announced at 3pm KST on Nov. 18th.

Rewards:

• Ticket to the Tok Tok Concert with Bo Gum (only 15 tickets)
  • Poster with Bo Gum's signature (home delivering for those who will not be attending the concert)

Place and Time:

• Nov. 24th
  • Pankyo

If I'm not mistaken then it isn't limited to K-fans only. But 15 tickets...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

Anyone knows when was this pic taken?

Park Bo Gum's Cantabile Tomorrow gang. 

She acted in Reply 1994 too. 

http://m.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=30177

Do Hee, “I’m close with Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung Pyo

•  
t5c16wiafi8r2wctta70idew3zl1o0i8.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Do Hee revealed her friendship with other actors. 

On the upcoming episode of JTBC ‘Old House, New House’, she asked to renovate her room interior from the program. 

During filming the episode, she said, “Since I’m old enough, my agency told me to get a boyfriend as soon as possible, but it’s not easy at all.”

Then, the other MCs said, “Don’t you have any friends around you?” and Do Hee answered, “I’m close to Park Bo Gum, who is hot these days. We meet pretty often” and surprised the other panels. 

Hong Suk Chun said, “Come to my restaurant with him” and she continued, “I’ve been there with Go Kyung Pyo” and made others jealous of her. 

Meanwhile, ‘Old House, New House’ with Do Hee will air on April 14. (photo by JTBC)
  • Like 2

@mai5116 those are his co-stars from Naeil cantabile. Can't remember if the pic is new or not. 

Lol @4evgbogummy I'm not bothered on whether she's his stylist. I wanna be her lol. Im following the elections too..it's crazy. To our friends in the US, be strong.

@NongpeeP BG dyes his hair after his dramas (from what I noticed after IRY & R'88). Recent pics today shows his hair color being dark-brown.

• Like 4

Will take refuge in this thread. Don't know what to make of world politics anymore.

http://miaopai.com/show/cltAOru4V~soyZDALknrQA__.htm

The CJ Hetban CF.

How does PBG prepare for a movie date?

First, book the time.

Second, prepare what to wear.

Third, get ready a bouquet.

Fourth, sneak in a Hetban snack. 

Hahaha...Bogummy, you got it wrong! First, you need a movie date!

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

Came across this on FB, is this official? Just gonna translate what I read.

Rean will organize a Tok Tok Concert with Bo Gummy:

How to apply:

• Step 1: Go to this site and click Like Page (https://www.facebook.com/pdrn.rean/?fref=ts)
  • Step 2: Tag your friends, the more, the merrier
  • Step 3: You will have a higher chance of participating in the Concert if the friends you tagged also like the page.

Application period:

• From 8/11/2016 to 15/11/2016. The results will be announced at 3pm KST on Nov. 18th.

Rewards:

• Ticket to the Tok Tok Concert with Bo Gum (only 15 tickets)
  • Poster with Bo Gum's signature (home delivering for those who will not be attending the concert)

Place and Time:

• Nov. 24th
  • Pankyo

If I'm not mistaken then it isn't limited to K-fans only. But 15 tickets...

@bogumminion   That's for this event

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@mellinadear

Reveal hidden contents

I'm planning to watch Goblin just to distract myself, LOL!

Spoiler

Lol..I have been watching a lot of shows even while MDBC was airing. I'm an addict to kdramas. Watching romantic Doctor, K2,(Ji changwook is also my bias), my wife is having an affair, entourage. Waiting for legend of the mermaid & Goblin. My poor data. I'm screwed.