Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

ganzi_park: #Cebu #CebuCarribean #CebuJetBoat #ParkBoGum #KwakDongYeon #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkGanZi
#CarribeanHopping #OlangoIsland 
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds came for their reward vacation. Seems like Gugumi really was a big hit. To think that around 300 Philippines kids came to the airport the day Park Bogum arrived..ㅎㄷㄷ
They came to go hopping at the shop today, and seriously I got 50 phone calls alone asking me to get his autograph..
It’s a shame but I wasn’t even able to get an autograph for myself. Instead since celebrities came, I gave all of them a ride for free in the jetboatㅋㅋ Did a bit of operating in a while~ Everyone was having such a good time that I was more thankful~
Park Bogum-ssi is really good looking. Kwak Dongyeon-ssi is good looking too.
But our employees were saying that I was better looking
Puhahahahaha I’ll have to host a end of month party for these punks ㅋㅋ

credits to prkbgm@tumblr

• Like 6

It was just a couple of days ago since I posted the last time in MDBC thread... and now I totally get confused what happened that the thread turned into a mess. I tried to backread a couple of pages, but the more I went on the more upset I became so I stopped.

I don't get why people started judging about his sexuality just based on a photo or two. And it irks me soooo damn much seeing a "nugu" poster suddenly showed up and talked trash about BG. I'm glad that some of our chingus, (shoutout to @mellinadear ) defended him right away. Thank you on behalf of BG fans, chingu.

Sigh.. whatever. I guess I'll visit there no more. Better camp here. Bogum's sanctuary.

• Like 10

I now truly appreciate and understand why @onlysb1 played referee (can't thing of a more suitable term) at main thread when MLDC started showing in aug. this mess created because of photos that should not have been posted- leading to opportunities for haters to attack bogummy. I hope as true fans- we too be more responsible in our own sns postings... articles or photos or remarks we may believe is fun and cute, may actually lead to backlash for Bogum. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

I now truly appreciate and understand why @onlysb1 played referee (can't thing of a more suitable term) at main thread when MLDC started showing in aug. this mess created because of photos that should not have been posted- leading to opportunities for haters to attack bogummy. I hope as true fans- we too be more responsible in our own sns postings... articles or photos or remarks we may believe is fun and cute, may actually lead to backlash for Bogum. 

When it's off topic people jump in to nitpick and bash Bo Gum. You can never know if haters lurking or not. I wanted to stop visiting MDBC thread since it's time consuming but I couldn't because  my radars  sensed  negativity. I regret I couldn't spread positivity myself I have to learn that from Bo Gummy. But this just proves once again people can't find any fault on Bo Gum's acting and personality that's why they can make nasty remarks only. 

• Like 8

Ohhhhhhh...don't get me started on what happened today. I was so angry. Normally what I do is read and ignore, read and ignore but this time, I couldn't. I couldn't stand seeing people who act like they know an individual also curse trouble. Trying to defame our boy firbtheir own Gain. Not gonna happen on my watch, Ever. 

@onlysb1 I saw that YouTube MV and I laughed so much at some of them (I'm tempted to curse but I wouldn't). It's making me have some regret and I don't want that to happen. I just came to the conclusion that some of them are kids. What do they know? "BG used her for popularity". That is the weirdest and the most nonsensical nonsense I have ever read today. 

*chants to self* Tomorrow we will rise above it all. Tomorrow will be a good day. All negativity, Vanish away.*sprinkles fairy dust in the Air* :D

• Like 8

LOL @onlysb1 I just saw it too. Fans are Genius. The Photoshop of the bag and sweater LOL.

This lady posted a PIC of 19year old Gummy. He's her sunbae.

"when i asked what is his dream, he replied with a sincere eyes that he wants to be an actor.
she thanks gummy for taking a pic with her on graduation day. He is living a very successful life as an actor and wishes that not only now, in future too he'll continue to stay healthy. sunbae is my #role model".

Trans ©: @snolaxy

• Like 10

I hope you guys don't mind me venting here as I really really need to get this off my chest.

Spoiler

I only visit MDBC thread occasionally and lately, every time I went on that thread, I came across people speaking ill about Bo Gum. Twice was from a certain girl calling Bo Gum a "pole" due to his "not so handsome appearance". I wasn't happy but it didn't affect me that much but this time, I completely failed to keep my calm reading posts questioning about Bo Gum's sexual orientation, calling him feminine and gay.

The biggest common point about these two, the pole-girl and westernized-girl is how they apply their values, their cultural background on others as if their way to see the world is the most correct way. I despite these kind of people. How can they be so ignorant? But then, why do they even care if Bo Gum is gay or not since they are so "westernized"? I, myself, live in the west part of the world for almost 10 years and I'm pretty sure western people are very accepting when it comes to homosexuality. No, I'm not saying that Bo Gum is homosexual, even if he really is (with a probability of nearly zero), I won't even flinch from being his fan. There are also people telling us to stop defending Bo Gum just because he is our bias... Wow... I think I should quit visiting that thread even though there are so many awesome people/posts there.

I also came across Mod's post in which stated that all discussions about the actor's sexual orientation should be moved to the actor thread. Haha, Mod, I know it's the rule but please, don't tell them to come here, this thread is my second home and I don't wanna quit it like I did with the MDBC thread.

Another thing that worries me at the moment is Bo Gum's vacay in Cebu. I read on one twitter user's blog that her mom is part of the team who organizes the trip for the cast and according the her mom, Bo Gum's state when arriving to the country was pretty bad. Fans were trying to touch/grab him and they were even banging on his van when he got inside. Imagine how scary it was that she had to compare that moment with Train to Busan.

I don't know whether Bo Gum was scared or not as this is just one side story, but fans seriously need to calm down.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, bogumminion said:

I hope you guys don't mind me venting here as I really really need to get this off my chest.

Reveal hidden contents

I only visit MDBC thread occasionally and lately, every time I went on that thread, I came across people speaking ill about Bo Gum. Twice was from a certain girl calling Bo Gum a "pole" due to his "not so handsome appearance". I wasn't happy but it didn't affect me that much but this time, I completely failed to keep my calm reading posts questioning about Bo Gum's sexual orientation, calling him feminine and gay.

The biggest common point about these two, the pole-girl and westernized-girl is how they apply their values, their cultural background on others as if their way to see the world is the most correct way. I despite these kind of people. How can they be so ignorant? But then, why do they even care if Bo Gum is gay or not since they are so "westernized"? I, myself, live in the west part of the world for almost 10 years and I'm pretty sure western people are very accepting when it comes to homosexuality. No, I'm not saying that Bo Gum is homosexual, even if he really is (with a probability of nearly zero), I won't even flinch from being his fan. There are also people telling us to stop defending Bo Gum just because he is our bias... Wow... I think I should quit visiting that thread even though there are so many awesome people/posts there.

I also came across Mod's post in which stated that all discussions about the actor's sexual orientation should be moved to the actor thread. Haha, Mod, I know it's the rule but please, don't tell them to come here, this thread is my second home and I don't wanna quit it like I did with the MDBC thread.

Another thing that worries me at the moment is Bo Gum's vacay in Cebu. I read on one twitter user's blog that her mom is part of the team who organizes the trip for the cast and according the her mom, Bo Gum's state when arriving to the country was pretty bad. Fans were trying to touch/grab him and they were even banging on his van when he got inside. Imagine how scary it was that she had to compare that moment with Train to Busan.

I don't know whether Bo Gum was scared or not as this is just one side story, but fans seriously need to calm down.

Hello there!

I think that it is pointless to dissuade other people from making comments / speculations that we do not like. In any case, whatever his sexual orientation is should not matter. It is his right to choose / be who he wants to be.

I pray that PBG is and will always be happy with his family, friends, career and, when the time comes, with a good partner (wife or otherwise).

❤️❤️❤️ PBG ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 7

@skylar Yes, I totally agree with you that my vent is kinda pointless. I too would support him wholeheartedly with all of his decisions, as long as he is happy. However, I'm not trying to stop people from speaking what they think, it's not like I can stop them with a simple rant. I just hope that they will put more effort into getting to know someone before making any kind of assumptions instead of just judging him based on "what they see".

Bogummers, sorry if my post reminds you of unhappy things. No worries, this is my last post about that matter. Let's only move the thread with love and fun.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

@skylar Yes, I totally agree with you that my vent is kinda pointless. I too would support him wholeheartedly with all of his decisions, as long as he is happy. However, I'm not trying to stop people from speaking what they think, it's not like I can stop them with a simple rant. I just hope that they will put more effort into getting to know someone before making any kind of assumptions instead of just judging him based on "what they see".

Bogummers, sorry if my post reminds you of unhappy things. No worries, this is my last post about that matter. Let's only move the thread with love and fun.

I loved your post. It completely verbalised how I felt as well! I also stopped commenting in MDBC, and moved to this thread when I realized that posters there are not really fan of bogum, and are more controlling than appreciative, It is true we can't stop people from commenting but I also think that we must speak when we see inappropriate comments made because I find these commentators usually perceive themselves as the speakerphone of the majority's opinion and they need to be aware that they are NOT.  From that, you just then just move on and ignore such commentators. 

On another note to gear the thread back to bogum's acting:

So BG will be taking a break for a bit to review scripts and I was wondering if there a storyline,character,writer or director that you would love bogum work with??

• Like 8

"So BG will be taking a break for a bit to review scripts and I was wondering if there a storyline,character,writer or director that you would love bogum work with??"

Hmmm....let's see.

Storyline - "dexter" feel or double personalities. 

Character = villain

Writer = Song jina(healer, sandglass, faith) or Kim eun hee(signal)

Director = Kim won-seok(husband to signal writer), kwon- taek im( very good in visuals).

Additionally (just adding it lol), station I want it to air in = OCN (crime network).

NB: Bogum has acted in an OCN produced show, "hero" but he was just an additional cast or extra.

Would like to see others' take on it. Just for fun. :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mangachickava said:

On another note to gear the thread back to bogum's acting:

So BG will be taking a break for a bit to review scripts and I was wondering if there a storyline,character,writer or director that you would love bogum work with??

Firstly I agree  it's really okay to rant here because we understand each other and Bo Gum way better ^^ If something is bugging you you can share anything with us here anytime. We can recognize someone with ill intention because we were in war zone a while back and we have become more stronger if I remember correctly  lol. 

@mangachickava Ahh, I'm really greedy about this. I've been wanting to see him in a thriller drama again. Then I heard signal writer Kim Eun Hee is working on a new project a unique sageuk so why not? Even if it's ensemble cast it will be win for Bo Gum. If it has to be romance genre , I would like him to have a  secret or dark past haha. I know he want to act as student but why not he can be a teacher who learns from students too in a high school drama so we can see him rocking suits too hehe ^^ I would like to see him in a drama that focuses on terminal illness instead of using it as plot device. Japanese drama The Hours of My Life is a good example. 

In comedy , a perfectionist who plans things way ahead but fails miserably or in order to solve things or understand someone better he pretends like someone else. Like in Miss Granny, an old soul who trapped in young body, Bo Gum would rock that kind of character. 

• Like 5

thanks mell, I would love a role like that too!

But some other storylines I had in mind as well was :

1. For those that watched "the dark knight", the character Harvey "two face" is something I would love bogum to do. Basically to go from being character filled with hope, trying to ignite change on a societal level, to then realising the corruption and the disillusionment that comes with the paradigm shift in his worldview. Another example would the storyline of the kdrama "Awl" where the main character has to face the secrets hidden in the military and later on in the corporate world. 

2. PBG's character goes back to the countryside of his family's origin to take care of his grandmother suffering from Alzheimers. A more heartwarming think piece on ageing, memories, and point of life. I am not sure if an kmovies/dramas have done this storyline (probably have) but something like the book "Tuesday's with Morrie" came to my mind.

• Like 4

Morning Bogummers! Been working through out the weekend, can't post much. Will do back read later but while glancing previous pages, it's just pissed me off about the latest issue been circulating around rgarding Bogummy. This people should get a life rather than questioning unnecessary issue. I'll just need to calm myself down..

• Like 5

Aigoo...I didn't know the situation regarding fans scaring him in Cebu was that bad ! Anyway I am glad that he will take trip to Europe and USA for photoshoots where he can walk freely on the streets and do what he wants, eat and take pictures ^^ When he goes back on 25th from Cebu, I hope there will be tighter security around him, just to be on the safe side ~~ 

• Like 1