Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Let's just all root for him... His future is bright. There will be many many more dramas and movies he will excel in. Our Bogum is only 23 this year and his road is sooo long ahead. There will be high and low points. But I'm ready to cheer him on! Just like S*k fans who cheered her throughout her 20yrs career, I'm looking forward to cheer him on all the way! Ups n down :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hoxx said:

It is surely great to be positive but this isn't even a certainty as Scarlett has IU, Girls' Generation's Seohyun and a whole host of flower boys including Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha-neul, Ji Soo, Nam Joo Hyuk to name a few. Don't get me wrong, I'm Team Moonlight all the way but I'm just being realistic here as this isn't a drama plot but a savage network television rivalry during a critical turning point in Bogum's career as a leading man.

In the end, what can we do, right? Let the chips fall where they may...

Source

Yeah, I'm not worried...More than being positive I'm simply stating my faith in PBG and KYJ as leads of youth saeguk drama. I don't see need for comparison,  it just there is no way this drama would flop or criticized for  poor quality in terms of acting so as long as nothing goes wrong it will still be success. I don't see this turning point for both leads because they already proven their talent even though IRY had poor ratings PBG still got an award for his acting, even though PBG had less screen time in the earlier episodes of Reply 88 he was the one who is most thankful for the role in the end what I'm trying to say is believe or not since he is such a talented, positive and hard working actor good things will come to his way ^^ 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, hoxx said:

It is surely great to be positive but this isn't even a certainty as Scarlett has IU, Girls' Generation's Seohyun and a whole host of flower boys including Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha-neul, Ji Soo, Nam Joo Hyuk to name a few. Don't get me wrong, I'm Team Moonlight all the way but I'm just being realistic here as this isn't a drama plot but a savage network television rivalry during a critical turning point in Bogum's career as a leading man.

In the end, what can we do, right? Let the chips fall where they may...

@hoxx,  i do understand your concern for the success / rating for the drama. i do worry for our gummy as well. Actually  i am only addict to kdrama but never play game once in my life but i am playing game to earn points at least small help to vote for him. this young guy suffer a lot in his young age ( grow up without mother care) and he still can think positively make all of us love him.  ( he is so easily touch / cry that whoever care for him, what a pitiful boy).

So we want him to be success /  get a popular award as well. lets hope for the best for the drama success.

19 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

@Grace1003 and all of bogum fan,

thank you for all the manly and cutie pictures of bogum. i will be away for holiday one month so i could not be " hit " like button all the time. but i will still play game and vote for him and see the picture when i back from my tour daily. please take care of him. haha. ( sorry i do not know how to delete GIF MOD, forgive me.

• Like 4

Blossom Entertainment, along with the fan clubs of Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum,Cha Tae Hyun, Son Seung Won, and more gathered to make a donation for '2016 Love Sharing Campaign'!

The label and its fan clubs donated 5 tons of tissues, shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, wet wipes, and more to Myung-Jin Flower Love Village. 'Love Sharing Campaign' started back in 2013 with the aim to share the love to foster children on Children's Day. 

Associates of '2016 Love Sharing Campaign' shared thanks to Blossom Entertainment and the fan clubs of the actors with the words, "We sincerely appreciate all the people who participated in the donation. It was especially more heartwarming this year because of the great kindness of many. Please, continue to give us love and support." 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

When I discover this thread on page 2 . Now page 200. Thank you for all bogus fan! Thanks all your kind contribution.

please do vote for bogus popularity award.  Firstly I fell sad  that he don't get nomination for reply. Now  the only hope. Is for him to win. 

happy 200 page. Hope still 200 

@dahae2006, This is the 4,000th post! Continue posting, Bogummies!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Yeah, I'm not worried...More than being positive I'm simply stating my faith in PBG and KYJ as leads of youth saeguk drama. I don't see need for comparison,  it just there is no way this drama would flop or criticized for  poor quality in terms of acting so as long as nothing goes wrong it will still be success. I don't see this turning point for both leads because they already proven their talent even though IRY had poor ratings PBG still got an award for his acting, even though PBG had less screen time in the earlier episodes of Reply 88 he was the one who is most thankful for the role in the end what I'm trying to say is believe or not since he is such a talented, positive and hard working actor good things will come to his way ^^ 

I agree with you one million percent @onlysb1..bogummy..fightingg...bogummy fans lets praying for the best For uri gummy bear.

• Like 2