Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** Park Bogum and Suzy's  behind-the-scenes photos. They take photobook pictures in headbands.  They look so good together. Also, on June 28, Suzy shared some photos from filming the movie 'Wonderland' along with the caption, "Memories from the movie 'Wonderland'. The post includes cute moments between her and  Park Bo Gum. I can see their friendship has a strong bond.

:hypehype:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8yARFcPSlj/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c7412c0a-d9f7-431a-948a-274c3eb8c1d9

1719669434-20240629-suzy.jpg

*** More behind-the-scenes photos of the Wonderland filming process, giving us a look at the set. One photo is a CUTE shot showing Bogum as a crew member.  :blush:

Snapinsta.app_449199746_1034153121652673

GRNXLmjbYAA1KD4.jpeg

Snapinsta.app_449377285_857047539659538_

Spoiler

Snapinsta.app_449032665_451645424287894_

photos source : Koreaboo

*** IU showed her support for Park Bogum's upcoming JTBC drama “Good Boy” by sending coffee trucks to his filming set. Bo Gum posted photos of the food truck on his Instagram stories with the caption “IU, thank U for cheering me on” and “Fighting on your world tour, Jieun-ie!”  The standing banner reads “I’m rooting for Actor Park Bo Gum and the ‘Good Boy’ team! – From IU”.  For the 2nd truck, the horizontal banner reads “Good Boy fighting!” while the vertical banner reads “Hardworking Bo Gum-ie, don’t be sick and fighting! – Jieun-ie”.  “Good Boy” is set to be released this year.   :piggie:

GRJ6YATbkAAFZEu.jpg?resize=621,1024&ssl=

GRJ5Lolb0AAz56y.jpg?resize=576,1024&ssl=

GRKOfX3aEAA_QMk.jpg?resize=577,1024&ssl=

Spoiler

GRJ5LqlawAA0iuR.jpg?resize=576,1024&ssl=

21 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Bogum's eye acting 

@Sakurafairy  I very much agree - Park Bo Gum's 'no dialogue' scene with Suzy garners massive praise in "Wonderland". His acting is effective. In this scene where Park Bo Gum didn't deliver any lines but his eyes and expression conveyed all the emotions needed to express his filled with longing and love for his girlfriend. Every time I watch his projects, I always admire how he can convey the story through his eyes. His acting with his eyes is good!   :heart3:

Fast, cheap and uncanny: Generative AI changes playing field in Korea's film industry

AI technology is rapidly transforming the film industry, allowing directors to create films and television series in mere days, as well as replicate the voices of actors with remarkable accuracy.

Korean sci-fi fantasy film “Wonderland,” which premiered on June 5, also incorporated AI technology in its production. The film’s storyline involves a company providing a video call service with AI versions of deceased loved ones. Some lines of the AI character Sung-joon, played by actor Gong Yoo, were generated using the actor's voice through generative AI.

“AI voice cloning technology became feasible only recently, a development unimaginable when we shot the film four years ago,” said Kim Tae-yong, director of “Wonderland.” 

“We tested the technology using Gong's voice, and it was so similar that we included it in the film with the actor's consent.”

Generative AI was also used for scenes featuring actor Lee Eol, who died in 2022 from esophageal cancer.

“The scenes depicting the younger days of actor Lee were created using generative AI,” Kim said. “Previously, actors had to dress up or use body doubles to portray younger versions, but now AI technology simplifies this process. The technology for creating realistic visuals will continue to improve.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-07-01/entertainment/movies/Fast-cheap-and-uncanny-Generative-AI-changes-playing-field-in-Koreas-film-industry/2080141

On 6/27/2024 at 2:07 AM, Sakurafairy said:

It is no use crying over a spilled milk. Everyone will have that piece of failure. Even the great actors of Chungmuro: Song Kang Ho and  Gang Dong Won of KEnt industry have their shares of this kind of experience. I still remember what Song Kang Ho said when he was interviewed about his previous flop movie : " after the project, I just move on to the next one because the next one is far more important than the past wc had a result already." 

Like what happened to Bogummy, he and everyone should just move on and focus to the next projects 😎

@Sakurafairy  I do agree with you - there were disappointing releases with big names, too! This year, it's been one flop after another and even the usual big names that succeed are not delivering viewers to the seats so far.   :crybaby:

• Like 1

*** Just 22 days after "Wonderland" release on June 5, the movie became available on video-on-demand (VOD) platforms. The movie will also be available on Netflix later this month in countries other than Korea. I guess the movie's delayed release contributed to its box office failure. The movie was completed in 2020, but its release was delayed due to the pandemic. The delay may have given the impression that the movie is outdated. It is just a bit awkward to see actors from four years ago. Like Park Bo-gum developed this manly image after completing the military service but this movie was shot before his enlistment.   :kaching3:

• Like 1

*** On July 1st,  Netflix announced its content for the month, including the  movie Wonderland among other K-dramas. Viewers can expect the film to release this month, though the exact release date hasn’t been announced yet. This news follows a previous agreement in October 2020 between investment company Acemaker and Netflix to distribute the film globally, excluding Korea and China. Analysts speculate that this selective release is likely due to Wonderland‘s theatrical release in Korea and the limited availability of Netflix in China. Additionally, reports suggest the casting of actress Tang Wei could have further influenced the decision. Acemaker and Netflix have been discussing the overseas release of Wonderland since the early stages of filming. It is reported that the two sides reached an agreement to distribute the film overseas through Netflix for a sum of approximately 30% of the production cost. The movie is currently playing in Korea on various streaming platforms, including KT Genie TV, SK Btv, LG U PlusTV, KT Skylife, TVING, Naver Series On, Wavve, Google Play, Watcha, Webhard, and Apple TV.   :happydance:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C83M7xcNV-w/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=0a088f20-bd92-4f99-87a6-d90e498fc4cc&img_index=1

Source: Acemaker Movieworks

On 7/1/2024 at 11:34 AM, willenette said:

@Sakurafairy  I do agree with you - there were disappointing releases with big names, too! This year, it's been one flop after another and even the usual big names that succeed are not delivering viewers to the seats so far.   :crybaby:

The only pissing me off, well haters and trolss are really design for pissing someone's day , lol, is that they r blaming the two young actor /actress that gave their hearts, efforts, and went beyond their ways to promote the movie. Well, again, they are haters and trolls and no need to be pissed off about what they r saying, ahahaha but still it makes me angry,hahaha! Well let's move on. Nobody can bring a good man down, and thats our BOGUMMY! All blessings for him.

• Love 1

20240603044756_my-name-is-gabriel-poster

"My Name Is Gabriel" Announces Change In Broadcast Time Slot

“My Name is Gabriel” is moving to a new time slot!

On July 3, JTBC and the “My Name is Gabriel” production team announced, “Starting from the third episode on July 5, the show will move to a new time slot, airing at 10:30 p.m. KST on Fridays.”

Initially, “My Name is Gabriel” was broadcast at 8:50 p.m. KST, the same time slot as PD Na Young Suk’s tvN variety show “Jinny’s Kitchen 2.”

Produced by PD Kim Tae Ho known for the hit MBC program “Infinite Challenge,” “My Name is Gabriel” is a new variety show where the cast members experience the lives of others abroad for 72 hours, immersing themselves in new identities where no one knows them. The show features Park Myung Soo, Park Bo Gum, Ji Chang Wook, Yeom Hye Ran, Dex, and Gabee.

The next episode of “My Name is Gabriel” airs on July 5 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672418wpp/my-name-is-gabriel-announces-change-in-broadcast-time-slot

• Like 2