Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Make Musical Debut

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Make Musical Debut

Park Bo Gum may be making his highly-anticipated musical debut!

On July 4, industry representatives reported that Park Bo Gum will be starring in the upcoming musical “Let me fly” this coming September and that details are being coordinated.

In response to the report, an official from the investment and distribution company of the musical “Let me fly” remarked, “No confirmation has been made regarding the casting for ‘Let me fly.'” Park Bo Gum’s agency THEBLACKLABEL shared, “Park Bo Gum is positively in talks to star in ‘Let me fly.'”

“Let me fly” is about Nam Won who lives in 1969 and one day travels to the year 2020. He struggles to return to the past where his love Jung Boon is.

Park Bo Gum graduated as a musical performance major from Myongji University’s Movie & Musical department, and he also participated as a music director for the musical “Hairspray” in 2017.

“Let me fly” is scheduled to perform a total of 100 times from September 26 to December 10 at the YES24 Stage in Seoul. Then, the cast will travel to greet audiences in Busan, Anyang, and more.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598301wpp/park-bo-gum-in-talks-to-make-musical-debut

• Like 2

*** I read that Bogum has decided to join the upcoming musical “Let Me Fly”, which is scheduled to premiere in September, and is coordinating the details. (https://news.nate.com/view/20230704n23214?mid=n1008)  I remember he watched the performance of “Let Me Fly” in June last year. He even took a photo with lead actor Oh Eui Shik who co-starred with him in “Love in the Moonlight”. Park Bo Gum’s love for musicals is well-known by attending various musical performances. He also hinted at his desire to try theater or musicals if given enough time to prepare.   :allgoodlol:

*** Park Bo Gum expressed his hopes for marriage in the 71st episode of "Channel A’s Men’s Life These Days: Groom’s Class."  The episode drew attention as Jang Young Ran was seen talking with Park Bo Gum on the phone. The cast members didn’t believe it was really Park Bo Gum and asked, “When is Park Bo Gum’s birthday?” To which he replied, “June 16th.” Kim Ga Yeon said, “My eldest daughter is 28 years old, and she looks just like me. However, our personalities couldn’t be more different.” Park Bo Gum responded, “It’s really humbling to hear people saying they want me as their future son-in-law. I’m genuinely thankful for all the support and love. I’ve always wanted to find a way to express my gratitude, and I think this phone call is the perfect opportunity to do just that.” Jeong Kyeong Mi couldn’t hold back her excitement and blurted out, “Thanks for being born! I love you,” which made everyone laugh. Park Bo Gum also revealed his loving side by telling Shim Jin Hwa, “You know, you’re absolutely beautiful just the way you are. You don’t need to change a thing.” Jin Hwa couldn’t contain her excitement and eagerly asked, “If there were only five of us in the world, who would you choose to date?” Bo Gum paused for a moment, contemplating his answer before finally saying, “I would choose Jang Young Ran.” Jang Young Ran couldn’t hide her joy as she jumped up and down, while Bo Gum expressed his wishes for her to continue spreading the love with her positive energy. When asked if he would be available to appear on the show in the future, he replied with a hint of humor, “Well, I suppose it’s about time I start looking for my better half.”  This is a program where cast members of various ages share their thoughts and realities

about marriage.   :hypehype:

optimize

0001612658_001_20230706093201348.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0001612658&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

'30-Year-Old' Park Bo Gum States He Wants to Become a Husband

201804389_1280.webp

It looks like actor Park Bo Gum is ready to settle down with the love of his life. On July 5, the members of Channel A's television show 'Lives of Men These Days: Lessons to Become Good Husbands' (literal translation)―Jang Young Ran, Jung Kyoung-mi, Shim Jin Hwa, Cho Hyang-gi and Kim GaYeon―met up to talk about their husbands. When they were all into their talk, the production team passed them a phone with a mysterious man on the other side. "Hi, this is Park Bo Gum.", he relied when asked who he was. The five members were completely taken aback by the fact that the guy was Park Bo Gum and asked, "Are you really Park Bo Gum? When is your birthday?" in shock as well as disbelief. With a chuckle, Park Bo Gum answered, "My birthday is on June 16. It's really me."

201804391_700.webp

Jang Young Ran immediately told him, "You know, you're totally our type. We love you! We would love to see you in person one day soon." Kim GaYeon commented, "My oldest daughter is 28 years old, and she looks exactly like me. But our personalities are completely opposite." As if Park Bo Gum knew how much Kim GaYeon wishes him to be her son-in-law, he said, "Ah, yes. Thank you for always mentioning that you would like me as your son-in-law." For a little while after that, the five of them engaged themselves in expressing their love to Park Bo Gum.

201804390_700.webp

Then, Shim Jin Hwa asked Park Bo Gum, "If there were only five of us left on this planet beside you, who would you choose to be with?", then laughingly added, "I'm really sorry for asking you this sort of question, but I want to know!"

After hesitating for a short moment, Park Bo Gum responded, "Umm... It would be Jang Young Ran." Upon hearing his response, Jang Young Ran rose to her feet at the speed of light and breathlessly stated, "Oh my...! You know what? I think I can retire from the industry today. I got everything I wanted here." Park Bo Gum carried on sharing his sweet words to Jang Young Ran, "I hope you continue to spread positivity to the world." As the last question before they ended the phone conversation, the members asked him whether he would be interested in guesting on the show. Park Bo Gum replied, "Of course. I mean, it's about time I become a husband now."

Spoiler

201804392_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• LOL 1

*** I'm happy that Park Bo-gum will celebrate his 12th anniversary of his debut with a meet and greet with fans on Aug. 11. The event, titled "Cantabile," will take place at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park, southern Seoul. Cantabile is an Italian word for "song-like". It is his first meet and greet in four years. Surely, details of ticket sales and other information will be revealed in the coming days.   :kaching3:

Poster image for actor Park Bo-gum's upcoming meet and greet ″Cantabile″ [THE BLACK LABEL]

Poster image for actor Park Bo-gum's upcoming meet and greet ″Cantabile″ [THE BLACK LABEL]

• Like 1

*** On July 10 KST, the musical 'Let Me Fly' released their casting lineup for their upcoming Seoul performances, which will open for available shows on September 26 KST. Park Bo Gum is confirmed to be part of the casting lineup. So, Bogum will be making his musical debut through this musical show. This is good to showcase his singing and dancing abilities in a different medium. Good Luck with this, Bogum! Fighting! Break a leg! 'Let Me Fly' depicts the comically chaotic daily life of Namwon, who turns into a 70-year-old man due to radio frequency one night on a brightly moonlit night in 1969. The story unfolds as the immature Namwon begins to explore the future to return to the past. Park Bogum will be joining the musical in the role of young Namwon. 'Let Me Fly' will be performed at the Yes24 Stage 1 theater in Daehak-ro, Seoul, from September 26th to December 10th, with ticket sales starting in August.   :heart1:

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230710095723105

• Like 1

*** It's good that Bogum's new agency fulfilled their plan to "maximize" their label's "strengths and know-how so that he can deepen his charms in many different fields, including as an actor. Now, he will also have a music career aside from his acting. But, I heard that "You Have Done Well" is set to premiere sometime in 2025 yet. Ohhh.............that long wait.   :cries3:

• Like 1