Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Team Wonderland

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. Finally.....Suzy, Park Bo Gum and Tang Wei in a single frame. Actually, this is an unexpected combination! Suzy uploaded the photo on her personal Instagram, too. She made a reference to the movie in her caption - "Wonderland team. With Tang unnie, Bogummie oppa and the shy me…" - Hahaha - she adorably referred to Park Bo Gum as “Bogummie oppa.” I like that......she  is so cute. I can’t wait for "Wonderland" to be released!   :blush:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/29/2023 at 4:29 PM, Peachypie said:

@Peachypie  what caught my attention occurred before the show, instead of during, are the hosts — Suzy and Park Bo Gum. The dress was so large that she had to hold it up while walking and for me it required assistance to ensure it was placed on the ground to avoid any difficulties. But, I noticed that Bogum followed behind her and kept looking down as though to ensure her dress was fine on the ground! Bogum is so considerate.   :kisslevel:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1