Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@NongpeeP, thanks for the info. No wonder, he really looks tired and some of the fans account said that he was down with cold before the HK FM. But, still i'm so proud of him that he did his very best in everything, in coping up from his exams week to the Fan Meeting.

Bogum-ahh, fighting!

• Like 8

[Schedule] #ParkBoGum 12/19 - 12/25

12/19 Taiwan Line Pay Event

12/22 CF Filming

12/23 Advertise Event

Why did Park Bo Gum receive a precious sword as a gift?

by Nancy Z on Mon, Dec 19, 2016

062ce9f0-07f1-46db-a4fa-788d030e6897.jpg

Park Bo Gum's popularity has been riding high ever since Answer Me 1988 and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. When he landed in Hong Kong for his Asian Tour, he was given a very unusual gift—a sword. What is the significance? What does our charming prince plan to do with the sword?

Fans would probably all agree that Park Bo Gum's dazzling smile has captivated many a heart. Did you know his name is quite special too? 

In Hanja, or the Chinese characters incorporated into the Korean language, Bo Gum (寶劍) means literally "Precious Sword." 

It's not just any sword. it means the kind of double-edged sword that often appears in historical dramas or martial arts romances. In those stories, a knight or swordsman's sword is his inseparable weapon of choice during his lifetime. A "bo gum" further refers to a sword with special powers that our hero or heroine wields to slay evil beings.

Park Bo Gum was at the press conference in Hong Kong, on December 16, when he received a special sword as a gift. He was in Hong Kong for his fan meet, with the theme of "Oh Happy Day," which was to be held the next day.

According to the event organizer, the sword is a good-luck symbol for Park Bo Gum to be able to vanquish any obstacles that he may encounter.

A precious sword is certainly a perfect match for our handsome crown prince from Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

The young rising star couldn't be more delighted. 

He commented that it's the first time he received a sword as a gift, and he appeared to like it a lot.

He then innocently asked, "Can I take it with me to the plane?"

Well, maybe he could check it in as baggage. 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/why-did-park-bo-gum-get-a-sword-for-a-gift/

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

[Schedule] #ParkBoGum 12/19 - 12/25

12/19 Taiwan Line Pay Event

12/22 CF Filming

12/23 Advertise Event

Why did Park Bo Gum receive a precious sword as a gift?

by Nancy Z on Mon, Dec 19, 2016

062ce9f0-07f1-46db-a4fa-788d030e6897.jpg

Park Bo Gum's popularity has been riding high ever since Answer Me 1988 and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. When he landed in Hong Kong for his Asian Tour, he was given a very unusual gift—a sword. What is the significance? What does our charming prince plan to do with the sword?

Fans would probably all agree that Park Bo Gum's dazzling smile has captivated many a heart. Did you know his name is quite special too? 

In Hanja, or the Chinese characters incorporated into the Korean language, Bo Gum (寶劍) means literally "Precious Sword." 

It's not just any sword. it means the kind of double-edged sword that often appears in historical dramas or martial arts romances. In those stories, a knight or swordsman's sword is his inseparable weapon of choice during his lifetime. A "bo gum" further refers to a sword with special powers that our hero or heroine wields to slay evil beings.

Park Bo Gum was at the press conference in Hong Kong, on December 16, when he received a special sword as a gift. He was in Hong Kong for his fan meet, with the theme of "Oh Happy Day," which was to be held the next day.

According to the event organizer, the sword is a good-luck symbol for Park Bo Gum to be able to vanquish any obstacles that he may encounter.

A precious sword is certainly a perfect match for our handsome crown prince from Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

The young rising star couldn't be more delighted. 

He commented that it's the first time he received a sword as a gift, and he appeared to like it a lot.

He then innocently asked, "Can I take it with me to the plane?"

Well, maybe he could check it in as baggage. 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/why-did-park-bo-gum-get-a-sword-for-a-gift/

So thoughtful..  thank you for the gift :)

(Even though i wasnt the one who received it)

And made the fans laugh bogum holding a bogum..

NEED URGENT HELPPP... my friend is currently in Seoul for vacation and she say she can help me to bring back some bogummie staffs.. hehehe.. I want the cosmetic or anything related to Bogummie..Any suggestion?. Does anyone know or how to find out Vprove cosmetic shop ? i want their calendar and balloon. And also is there any face mask or anything that with Bogum face ?? What should i ask my fri to bring ??? Any help is GOMAYOWWWW..... 

50 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

NEED URGENT HELPPP... my friend is currently in Seoul for vacation and she say she can help me to bring back some bogummie staffs.. hehehe.. I want the cosmetic or anything related to Bogummie..Any suggestion?. Does anyone know or how to find out Vprove cosmetic shop ? i want their calendar and balloon. And also is there any face mask or anything that with Bogum face ?? What should i ask my fri to bring ??? Any help is GOMAYOWWWW..... 

@4evgbogummy can help with this pls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

C0Blr2fVEAAoD1F.jpg

When honorable Ajusshis in management level appreciate, they are decision makers who consider Product Endorsement's Presenters. :grin:

When Domino Pizza selected Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum, Park Bo Gum was not as famous as currently but now Park Bo Gum has skyrocketed to be one of the most reputable Hallyu, I could not imagine how much LINE PAY CTB pay for Song Joong Ki's and Park Bo Gum's indeed. Anyway, Blossom wins. 

• Like 8

Hello Bogummy nuna/donsaeng/yeoja chingu/bff/wifey/ "just a pure fans" ,

Since I received a lot of dms asking how I managed to prepare food etc to Bogum during his fanmeeting in KL, so I think it will be better if I just explain it here rather than reply to every dm with same content.

My advise, if you planning to send foods/gifts/to do fanproject for his fm at your country, I strongly recommend you to work with the local organizer. Blossom Ent refuse to deal with fanpage, they will advise you to liaise with the local organizer and let the local organizer be the middle person to negotiate with them. Which means, by hook or by crook you have to work well with the organizer. Communication is important. If you have connection here and there, it will be much better to help you and your team. And it will be much easier if you work together rather than each fanpage doing separate project...it will be much easier to get approval if all those individual fanpage work together under one team. Easy for the local organizer to bring your proposal to Korean Management rather than presenting 10 different proposal to Korean Management, it will be much easier to monitor if those projects was listed under one proposal. The Korean side probably will give you short notice info/late in giving response...so constantly remind your local organizer to ask for the feedback from the Korean Management. 

And, since Bogum doesnt accept any gifts...and even a letter during fm/goodbye session/hi5 session (bcoz if he accept the letter, the rest of the fans will demand him to accept their letter and this will resulting the fm to end very late..which is ofc bogum would not be happy with that coz fans stay out very late at night. He rly concern abt his fans safety)....So, in my case..I helped those fans to pass the gifts/letters to him but ofc, it can't b done openly during the fm..but pass to him at the backstage/hotel etc...so those who working with the organizer, you guys will be in the upper hand compare to the rest of fans (who are not working with the team)..so I hope you guys can help the other fans to pass their letters. Ofc, inform them beforehand that only letter/fanarts..no gifts...He definitely wil not reject the letters, instead he wil read it happily...well, that happened in my case. Im sure he wil do the same to you guys as well.

And,please don't stalk him or follow him 24/7 ya. Let the boy enjoy his stay at your country without any pressure being followed by fans / paparazzi. We don't want him to be uncomfortable and blaming himself if fans start making chaos wherever he goes even during his personal time. And pls send a loootttt local food to him...hahaha he loves local food and he will keep on requesting the local food to be served instead of korean dish.  hahaha Muk-Bogum indeed! And send him flowers too..he love flowers.....haha..

ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS. Im very sure you guys wil doing extremely good job in preparing all the support projects for him. Pls say Hi to Kwangjoon...eventhough he always "grumpy" but actually he very nice and cute too ahahaha *slapping myself..did i just say CUTE??"..he wil only be strict when a lot of fans mobbing bogum coz it is his job to protect bogum...

@MichelleBG Babe...he ate your cake ! Thx for sponsoring the cake. Its beautiful and Im sure it was tasty as well !

• Like 13

C0BvFUzUAAAGLqK.jpg

@jenifaae

#ParkBoGuminMY: Finding Love In The Moonlight With Park Bo Gum In Malaysia

On Saturday (10th December), South Korean heartthrob Park Bo Gum (박보검) held his very first Malaysian fan meeting, titled “Oh Happy Day”, at KLCC Plenary Hall and it is hands down, the best Hallyu fan meeting we’ve attended this year.

Dubbed the “National Man of Good Influence” by South Korean media outlets, the “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” (aka “Love in the Moonlight”) actor impressed his fans with his sincere words, sporting character, and bright smile.

Source: IME Asia

With a whopping total of 3,000 odd fans, both young and old, it’s evident that the actor’s fame in Malaysia is on the rise. Some fans even brought their whole family with them. Talk about family bonding game strong!

The event started off with “Chapter 1: Happy Q&A” whereby the emcee, Owen Yap of 8TV, asked Park a couple of questions that were submitted by fans. The actor revealed that he resembles Choi Taek from “Reply 1988” in real life, describing himself as someone who looks soft on the outside but is actually strong on the inside.

When asked about his childhood ambitions, Park answered that he wanted to be everything – be it a singer, pianist, flight attendant, or Korean teacher. After that, he unveiled several personal travel photos taken from Seoul to Hollywood, to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Did any of you spot him around Dataran Merdeka last week?

Park then shared his favourite scenes from “Reply 1988” and “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”. As he is known to be a big family man, both scenes involved his characters (Choi Taek and Lee Young) opening up to their fathers. He even reminded fans that they should spend more time with their family. Aww 

Park also performed 2 songs – “A Little Girl” (소녀) and “Violet Fragrance” (보라빛향기) off “Reply 1988” OST album. The live stage was accompanied by twinkling lights and fans were delighted to hear the actor’s sweet singing voice and smooth piano skills.

For the 3rd session, titled “Happy Dining”, the star tried some iconic Malaysian dishes (satay, nasi lemak, and cendol) and his favourite is none other than satay! He loved it so much that he couldn’t stop eating. After feeding his empty tummy (he skipped lunch because he was nervous about the fan meeting), he made tuna rice balls onstage. Not only did he teach fans how to make his favourite dish, he even put it in 2 lunch boxes for 2 very lucky fans.

(Note: To make Park’s favourite rice balls, all you need is seaweed, tuna, mayo, and a pair of clean hands. Don’t say we didn’t share )

In the “Happy Games” segment, Park participated in a total of 5 different activities, including dancing to “Bombastic”, which sent fans into a frenzy. He also donned on a purple baju Melayu, which was given loud approval by fans, judging from their shrieks. Though the star seemed tired, he finished the games with enthusiasm and a big smile.

He ended the fan meeting with a handwritten letter that he wrote on his first night in Malaysia. He wrote:

“Hello, this is Park Bo Gum. I don’t why but I feel awkward writing this. When I first heard about my Asian tour, I was very worried. ‘Me? Will they know who I am?’

“When I first heard about Malaysia being my first stop, I was so anxious because Malaysia is a country that I have not promoted in, even once. Aside from the hot and late arrival, I am very thankful for those who welcomed me at the airport. But at the same time, I felt very sorry. All of you are precious children of your family and they are worried for your safety. I’m also concerned about whether there would be public transport for you to go home.

“I will do my very best to make 10th December 2016 an unforgettable day for both me and my fans. I truly wish that everyone’s life will always be filled with thankful things.”

Lastly, he sang “My Person” off “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” OST album as the event’s encore. Park even stood outside the hall to greet each and every fan good bye. Isn’t he the sweetest K-Drama actor ever?

We’ll be waiting for you to come back to Malaysia for another “bombastic” fan meeting, Bogummie!

https://hype.my/2016/127856/parkboguminmy-finding-love-in-the-moonlight-with-park-bo-gum-in-malaysia/

• Like 9