Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@in00022, thanks for correcting me, Chingu! BTW, you are going to his FM, right?

@MichelleBG, yeah, he doesn't look that skinny when he wore the white suit but when he wore the green sweater, it looks like kind of big for him. I thought it's my eyes only, hehe. Yeah, he should eat more. I heard HK too has lots of varieties when it come to foods. He should eat and eat :D

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@in00022Better prepare rendang for him too:). He will be so happy to see his fans from all over the world 

Oh ?? fans can give him something ?? really ?? I thought he doesnt want to accept anything from fans except letter ?? IF fans can give him food ... i am more than happy to prepare A LOT OF rendang and satay for him to eat hahahhahah :grimace:

Btw .... i am sure ...the organizer will prepare many Indonesian food for him to eat :) ( satay , fried rice , etc ) ... 

@mai5116 hahahah bakso ? IF fans really can give him something to eat ... dun worry i will prepare a lottttttttt of foods for him to eat ....( rendang , satay , fried rice , bakso , ayam penyet , etc etc ) :phew:  

Hahhahaha thanks but i am not that good about sharing my experience watching concert or fanmeet or whatever ... i tend to forget some details besides its difficult to tell the story in english :sweatingbullets: ( my english just so so only :crazy: ) .... but its okay i will try my best to share whatever i remember from his fanmeet later ..... hahahahahha

• Like 8

@wyen6 I was like you, contemplating whether to go or not.. (because I don't have anyone to go with, and I never go to any concert before or even dream of going to a fan meeting!) I waited for a day, and I thought I'm not going anymore, after all, all the Cat 1 tickets with better view were sold out.  Started to feel very down at night, went to sleep with heavy heart... then when they added new seats, I finally bought 2 tickets, bringing my sis along (she's not an avid fan of his... yet)  Hope to Bogumise her by then :w00t:  

So let's go when we can, give him all our support and love ya? :)

• Like 9

3 hours ago, MichelleBG said:

I also wish that Bogummy will select a good project for next year come back. For the writers, they can only write for 1 broadcasting company? 

Yes, from what I know, the writers are tied to the broadcasting or cable company. TVN has managed to attract a lot of the good writers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, in00022 said:

Oh ?? fans can give him something ?? really ?? I thought he doesnt want to accept anything from fans except letter ?? IF fans can give him food ... i am more than happy to prepare A LOT OF rendang and satay for him to eat hahahhahah :grimace:

Btw .... i am sure ...the organizer will prepare many Indonesian food for him to eat :) ( satay , fried rice , etc ) ... 

@mai5116 hahahah bakso ? IF fans really can give him something to eat ... dun worry i will prepare a lottttttttt of foods for him to eat ....( rendang , satay , fried rice , bakso , ayam penyet , etc etc ) :phew:  

Hahhahaha thanks but i am not that good about sharing my experience watching concert or fanmeet or whatever ... i tend to forget some details besides its difficult to tell the story in english :sweatingbullets: ( my english just so so only :crazy: ) .... but its okay i will try my best to share whatever i remember from his fanmeet later ..... hahahahahha

I suggest you to work with the fanclub and organizer if you want to prepare local food for him. Bo Gum does not accept gift except letters. He is still being strict on this. But you can work with organizer and the fanclub. Malaysia fan club has gone through a lot of process to get things done. 

• Like 4

@mai5116  During photo session time because we can see him up close he is indeed skinny. Eventhough he has recovered lots of weight after MDBC and looks better in picture but in real he is still skinny. He really can go on eating non stop. Hongkong is a heaven of food so i hope has this food tasting corner for him in the FM too!!! Can't wait for the chingus here to share HK FM FA. 

Seems like Owen the MC is very impressed by Bo Gum. He praised Bo Gum on his facebook everyday. hahahahaha

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Chingus here who can read Hangeul, what is KBS asking us to vote here? Are they pitting the two Blossom brothers and their dramas against each other? If so, aish....this is not good. 

http://www.kbsn.co.kr/event/eventView.do?pageIndex=1&eventSn=55&flag=ING&searchKeyword=&searchKeywordTemp=

You are right. KBS is asking viewers to vote for the best character between Flower crown prince vs romantic man yeo Si Jin. ......the vote starts from 9th December till 23th Dec....... what is KBS trying to do now??????

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Chingus here who can read Hangeul, what is KBS asking us to vote here? Are they pitting the two Blossom brothers and their dramas against each other? If so, aish....this is not good. 

http://www.kbsn.co.kr/event/eventView.do?pageIndex=1&eventSn=55&flag=ING&searchKeyword=&searchKeywordTemp=

@4evgbogummy it seems like that chingu. Actually KBS wants us to choice the best character between The Flower Crown Prince, Lee Young and The Manly Man, Yoo Shi Jin :blink: aigoo...

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

I suggest you to work with the fanclub and organizer if you want to prepare local food for him. Bo Gum does not accept gift except letters. He is still being strict on this. But you can work with organizer and the fanclub. Malaysia fan club has gone through a lot of process to get things done. 

As long as i know from previous event .....its quite difficult for fans or fanclub to get approval from MCP as local organizer here to give food support to the artist that they bring .... usually they only approve for banner project ... and i know that indo fanclub already asked approval to have food project for bogum but as long as i know till now ....not yet get any reply from organizer ... 

@4evgbogummy  http://www.kbsn.co.kr/event/eventView.do?pageIndex=1&eventSn=55&flag=ING&searchKeyword=&searchKeywordTemp= 

I tried to vote for this event but i cant log in using my KBS membership that i registered b4 for KBS award ...... it seems above voting event only for korean ppl to vote 

• Like 5