Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Among Park Bo Gum's co-actors, I like Go Kyung-Pyo's friendship the most, he has worked with Park Bo Gum for 5 acting projects (from very small role to major role) and 1 variety show.(Youth over flowers in Africa) Go Kyung-Pyo nicely treated Park Bo Gum as a sincere senior/friend, not even once as a celebrity no matter in the past or when Park Bo Gum is very famous. 

I read from SNS that Park Bo Gum researched Go Kyung-Pyo's fans event (100 fans to watch Jealousy Incarnate episode 23 together in studio in Op Goo Jung area) by himself and made simple surprise without any prepared arrangement in order to meet his beloved hyung with gift, like a dongseng for his hyung as normal people...no celebrity atmosphere.

• Like 15

True Friendship : simply and sincerely 

From very small role, sub supporting role, supporting, main supporting role, main role... From chubby, slightly chubby, slim vs fat, slim vs chubby, finally slim and firm figure...

I could feel that Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung-Pyo are the same to each other as normal friends. 

I am very glad that Go Kyung-Pyo could win Reply Curse to achieve Reply Blessing as Park Bo Gum. ^___^

{Old news but this surprise reminded their beautiful friendship}

Go Kyung Pyo Reveals Friendship With “Reply 1988” Co-Star Park Bo Gum 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/20/ko-kyung-pyo-reveals-friendship-reply-1988-co-star-park-bo-gum/

Go Kyung Pyo expresses gratitude for something Park Bo Gum did

By alim17    Saturday, April 2, 2016   

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/go-kyung-pyo-expresses-gratitude-for-something-park-bo-gum-did

He revealed an instance of Park Bo Gum going to see Go Kyung Pyo's parents when he himself had not.  Go Kyung Pyo said, "I heard that Park Bo Gum went to greet my parents. I had no choice but to be unable to see my parents for multiple weeks, so I had felt sorry, but after that was mentioned, he went to see them the day after

• Like 3

yesssssssssssssssss GKP hyung:wub::wub:

i was expecting for him to send truck to GKP too but of course meeting him is so much better :)

for me these two friendship is really special somehow more like real brothers than just friend

when in YOF, GKP so happy that PBG going to his parent when he can't im like please be close brothers like family forever  :P

• Like 12

Wed 9 November 2016 {English Translation}

Park Bo Gum's speech : Go Kyung Pyo's private event with 100 fans to watch Jealousy Incarnate ep 23 at in studio in Op Goo Jung area

"Hello,  I am Go Kyung Pyo Hyung beloved brother, Park Bo Gum. Go Kyung Pyo sent Coffee Truck to support me (in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds), I am thinking about how to return his love but our schedule could not match (smile). I am thinking how to make Go Kyung Pyo Hyung be impressed. 

When I searched Go Kyung Pyo's name in internet and saw this event, I came here by not informing anyone, even my agency and my manager did not know about my coming here." credit: cakeita1582

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, salz said:

yesssssssssssssssss GKP hyung:wub::wub:

i was expecting for him to send truck to GKP too but of course meeting him is so much better :)

for me these two friendship is really special somehow more like real brothers than just friend

when in YOF, GKP so happy that PBG going to his parent when he can't im like please be close brothers like family forever  :P

When I watched Youth Over Flowers in Africa, I noticed special friendship between Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung Pyo. I am impressed with his conversation that Go Kyung Pyo mentioned about Park Bo Gum's kindness but in a way of normal person, rather than celebrity. 

During Africa Trip, Go Kyung Pyo mentioned that he can't meet his parents due to his studying schedule for a couple weeks. Park Bo Gum simply asked where is his parents' house.

I forgot about this conversation and then we knew from Go Kyung Pyo that Park Bo Gum visited GO Kyung Pyo's parents a few days after the trip. We could feel their friendship to family as normal friends in life. 

I mentioned about this because I feel good that no matter others treated Park Bo Gum differently from his skyrocketing fame but Go Kyung Pyo would treat Park Bo Gum warmly as a normal friend in life, as they knew from the small roles' days and Go Kyung Pyo's to Park Bo Gum is like this at the very beginning to now. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Wed 9 November 2016 {English Translation}

Park Bo Gum's speech : Go Kyung Pyo's private event with 100 fans to watch Jealousy Incarnate ep 23 at in studio in Op Goo Jung area

"Hello, I am Park Bo Gum who loves Go Kyung Pyo Hyung. Go Kyung Pyo sent Coffee Truck to support me (in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds), I am thinking about how to return his love but our schedule could not match (smile). I am thinking how to make Go Kyung Pyo Hyung be impressed. 

When I searched Go Kyung Pyo's name in internet and saw this event, I came here by not informing anyone, even my agency and my manager did not know about my coming here." credit: cakeita1582

Correction: Bo Gum said: Hello, I am Go Kyung Pyo Hyung beloved brother's Park Bo Gum. (not Park Bo Gum who loves Go Kyung Pyo)

• Like 12