Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On weibo, there is a compilation of all the things said about our Bogummy. I will try and post a translation of it. Give me some time. Those who are more creative and tech savvy amongst us can perhaps help to put up a creative poster like what the Cfans have done. Maybe we can also post that in the Bogummyday site. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

So we were all mistaken that he won the excellence award?

If that is the case, I really really want him to get the best actor award from TVN then. Have checked weibo. Still no news of the TVN awards.

He did not get and i hope Bo Gum knows it from the start. 

I hope he will get the best actor award too but who knows. Suddenly i like APAN award so much!!

2 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

On weibo, there is a compilation of all the things said about our Bogummy. I will try and post a translation of it. Give me some time. Those who are more creative and tech savvy amongst us can perhaps help to put up a creative poster like what the Cfans have done. Maybe we can also post that in the Bogummyday site. 

Waiting for your translation! Unfortunately, I suck at visual arts. :=(

@Grace1003 

Spoiler

I get what you mean. So far The K-awards has drifted to the point where its all about who attended and who is popular. Not saying those people don't deserve the award but when you see categories and some actors you feel deserve the awards better, you can't help but shake your head because it all ends up being futile. The credibility of awards nowadays holds little ground(unlike how it used to be in the past). When politics gets in the way of fun, it becomes a little weird. 

@4evgbogummy Can't wait for the Translation. I can help with getting in touch with Bogummyday site owner. It will also be good to get a reference for the translated article so that due credit can be given to the owners.:) 

To all, don't feel too bad over our boy not getting the award today. There would be others. 

• Like 4

KDA is well-known to give out awards only to those in attendance so im really not surprised since Bogum is not there. Most of its winners are pretty questionable, honestly. Lol

Its okay though. He may not win this one but im pretty sure he will win something even better! Cant wait for KBS' year end awards. 

• Like 6

As promised, here's a compilation of things said of our Bogummy by many people. I have decided to submit the compilation in a few installment posts to make it easier for me.

1st installment:

Choi Hua Jing, Power Time (actor)

I have worked with Park Bo Gum in Wonderful Days. This child is very well-mannered and hardworking. 

Ra Miran (actor) (20160929 Happy Together 3)

Park Bo Gum is flawless. He is so perfect that it makes him boring (jokingly). 

Kim Jong-kook (singer) (20160925 Running Man Preview)

Outwardly he may appear gentle-looking. But he really has a good body and a strong physique. 

Jung Hye-sung (MDBC actor) (20160922 Happy Together 3)

Park Bo Gum is like clear water. His heart is transparent and kind. He's also very handsome. His upright character makes him very attractive. No matter how tired he is from filming, he  will still look after the welfare of the people around him.

• Like 6

2nd installment

Yoon Yi-soo (author of MDBC novel) (20160922 Interview)

After I saw how likeable a person Park Bo Gum is, I thought to myself, "ah, this has to be the Crown Prince Lee Young in the novel. There's no other person who fits the role." He is the Crown Prince in real person. 

Park Jae-min (MDBC actor) (20160922 Happy Together 3)

Park Bo Gum approaches everything with sincerity and wholeheartedness, even if it is just a small favor of getting his autograph. Even when he does not have filming, he will still turn up at the filming site to help out.

Lee Jun Hyeok (MDBC actor) (20160921 Radio Star)

Park Bo Gum is really a perfect person without flaws. He is transparent and his pupils are black and very bright. He does not drink or smoke. He really is too kind.

Sung Si-kyung (singer) (20160903 Radio Program)

Park Bo Gum is flawlessly beautiful.

Baek Say-hoon (MDBC Creative Director) (20160912 News Interview)

He has a very versatile outward appearance and that makes it easy for him to take on many roles. Though he is still young, he has accumulated a wealth of acting experience. His performance in MDBC is very outstanding and I cannot be more satisfied. 

I cannot be sure if I got the right person for the one above. Do verify this one if you can.

• Like 6

3rd installment 

Kim Yeo-jin (MDBC actor) (20160905 personal tweet on her Twitter)

Amongst all the actors I have come across, both junior and senior actors, I have never met one who is kinder. How can he be so kind?

Han Soo-yeon (MDBC actor) (20150831 Interview)

Park Bo Gum is really kind. He treats everyone well and with sincerity. He has no airs at all. 

Yoo II-yong (2D1N season 3 PD) (20160822 Interview)

This friend has the power to cause people around him to become positive. He brings positive energy to the atmosphere.

Kwak Dong Yeon (MDBC actor) (20160818 MDBC Press Conference)

Park Bo Gum is a person who constantly works on becoming a better person. His positive energy has inspired me to be more like him. He makes those around him feel blessed. He is a blessing to the people around him.

Lim Ju-hwan (actor) (20160725 Interview)

Park Bo Gum is a really good person by himself. You do not need laws to regulate him. He is however greedy when it comes to improving his acting skills. He is a person who constantly works hard to improve himself.

• Like 6

4th installment 

kim Yoo Jung (MDBC co-lead) (20160716 Entertainment Weekly Interview)

He's really kind and warm-hearted. He makes you wonder how such a person like this even exists.

Irene (Music Bank Co-Host 20160625 Entertainment Weekly Interview)

He is upright and filled with positivity. He has caused me to  change a lot.

• Like 6

5th installment 

Kim Hye-Soo (actor)(20160625 Entertainment Weekly Interview)

He is an actor that deserves a lot of love. He is really pure-hearted. He is thankful for everything, even very small things.

Yoo Seung-ho (actor) (20160623 Interview)

After I met Park Bo Gum, I discovered that he's kinder than me. Even as a man, I admire him. He is a really good person.

Shin Win-ho (Reply 1988 PD)

Park Bo Gum is so kind that it makes him interesting and funny. He is such a good person that you want him to do well and be successful in the future. 

• Like 7

6th installment 

Cha Tae Hyun (actor, singer and Blossom Entertainment's boss) (20160517 Interview)

i used to wonder how he can survive in the entertainment industry as he is too kind and pure. He is really a very good kid. He emits light around him and now I realize that with him, everything becomes possible.

Lee II Hwa (actor) (20160425 Interview)

Park Bo Gum is a very pretty and kind actor. I believe no matter how famous he becomes, he will remain the same. I also believe that he will become more and more popular and successful.

Song Jong Ki (actor) (20160417 SJK's FM in SK)

When I look at him, I know he will be very successful one day. It is just a matter of time.

• Like 9

7th installment 

Ann Sang-hoon (PD Blind) (20160314 OBS Special News)

Park Bo Gum is very gentle and pure-hearted. But he has a lot of inner strength.

Yoo Cheng long (actor) 

Although he looks gentle outwardly, he has a lot of inner strength and he is very bright.

Kim Han-nim (PD Roaring Currents) (20160124 MBC video release) 

Park Bo Gum is an outstanding actor.

Ahn Jae Hong (actor) (20160219 YoF Africa)

Park Bo Gum is unbelievably kind.

• Like 9

8th Installment 

Mickey Hwang (Taiwanese TV Host who hosted Park Bo Gum's first fan meeting in Taiwan) (20160426 Food Paradise TV Program)

He is such a polite and warm person. He draws people to him. After watching Reply 1988 and now that I have seen the real person, I realized that Taek in Reply 1988 is crafted after the real person. The real person is really like Taek in Reply 1988.

Lee Dong Hwi (actor) (20160102 Reply 1988 Spring Special Program)

Compared with all the other actors in the Reply 1988 cast, I feel most blessed when I am acting with Taek.

Go Kyungpo (actor) (20160116 Park Bo Gum's fan meeting in SK)

GKP has said many good things about Park Bo Gum who is also a close friend of his. Amongst the things he has said, the most memorable is this : Park Bo Gum will make a superb husband. 

What Park Bo Gum has said of himself (Nothing can be further from the truth than this.) 

I am not good looking; I don't cry easily; I am not adorable. 

The Chinese fans have been quoting him as they find what he has said to be so funny and so adorable. So, they always quote this to have a good laugh over his cuteness.

This is how the Chinese fans have done it. 

img-6cf4cd960611b2ac73d2ad3d8d40e4fc_zps

• Like 10

We can choose another photo of him and have the text presented in nice fonts and colours. 

@mellinadear Over to you to see how you want to use the translated compilation. No need to credit me and feel free to edit or change the wording. It is always never 100% the same as the original when you translate from one language to another. As Korean is much closer to Chinese, the Chinese translation is always more accurate. But when you translate from either Korean or Chinese to English, it is difficult to replicate as the sentence structures are different and there are many words that do not have their equivalents in English. Also, the Korean and Chinese versions are always more concise and (poetic to me).

• Like 2

@mellinadear Oh, if I have got any names wrong, please correct as well. I'm quite confident of most names but there's at least one that I am not sure of (MDBC director) as the Chinese name did not seem to match any of the MDBC directors mentioned in Wikipedia. 

Let's celebrate a task accomplished with our Bogummy.

img-d3b8196b5cb464431eaacbc680566db5_zps

• Like 9