Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

I just love this angle shot of PBG!

that perfect side profile. 

CfwZ6yDUkAA6gRf.jpg

@soechyhandri gummynow I want to see him in an action chinese kungfu movie with that cute Wu Lei. CfnkkJRUUAAuF3j.jpg

His practice with ballet doing a lot of good as he is agile.

But...want him to be established in Korea first and doing lots of dramas and movies.

CfnkkJdUAAEncYI.jpg

• Like 10

Something about PBG's interviews caught my attention and I'm wondering if it's intentional. Since this is the first time I've read almost all interviews of a celebrity I need someone's opinion who also read another celebrity's (who is recognized as being kind just like PBG if possible) so I kindly ask to pm me, thanks! 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Something about PBG's interviews caught my attention and I'm wondering if it's intentional. Since this is the first time I've read almost all interviews of a celebrity I need someone's opinion who also read another celebrity's (who is recognized as being kind just like PBG if possible) so I kindly ask to pm me, thanks! 

Spoiler

Lee Seungi 

• Like 3

Thank you for all updates, dears...

And wow, I like that article @sara2908 post.
It's great to read Bogum interviews before the success of R88,  " #We Like Him Because He Doesn't Change". 

Yeah, Bogum's side view is the best. I always like his pictures taken from the side more. 
One of my favorites : 

park-bo-gum_1454513572_af_org.jpg

When I first saw this pictures and his other pics, I thought Bogum was mixed-Korean. 

Spoiler

RIP the milky skin. LOL
2558133B570BDC380E590C

@mellinadear Whoaa ,, it's okay to vote, now? Banzai !!
:w00t: Let's rock some fingers, dears !! :w00t:

@onlysb1 :

Spoiler

Yoo Jae-suk and Lee Seung-gi

• Like 6

Park Bo-gum captures fans’ hearts with piano performance

Hannah Kim, April 11, 2016, 2:06 p.m.

Actor Park Bo-gum stole his fans‘ hearts with a special stage of a piano performance. According to his agency Blossom Entertainment, Park Bo-gum attended the 2016 Top Chinese Music Awards held in Shenzhen, China on Saturday. Reportedly, Park found himself often in the spotlight, as it was his first official appearance at a Chinese event.

041116_parkbogum01.jpg

In the middle of the award ceremony, Park Bo-gum made a surprise performance on stage. He sat at the grand piano set on stage and started to play the melody of “Hyehwadong,” off thealbum from his recent hit TV drama “Reply 1988.”

041116_parkbogum02.jpg

Park Bo-gum is to carry on his activities abroad, and is scheduled to hold a fan meeting in Taiwan on April 23.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/park-bo-gum-captures-fans-hearts-with-piano-performance/

• Like 7

The secret of the Blossom Three, Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-geom and Cha Tae-hyeon

photo712946.jpg

The 'it' actors Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-geom and Cha Tae-hyeon were the result of Blossom Entertainment's effort.

Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-geom and Cha Tae-hyeon all belong to Blossom Entertainment. They actively engaged with KBS to build a base to their popularity and the same goes for all three of them as they appeared in KBS dramas, TV shows and more.

- Song Joong-ki + KBS = what?

Song Joong-ki and KBS go way back. He was at KBS as a rookie and practically grew up there.

Song Joong-ki was the MC for the KBS TV show "Music Bank". Later, he became the MC for the KBS Drama Awards in 2010 with Lee Da-hae. He then starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy" and rose to fame while at the same time he starred in the movie "A Werewolf Boy" and soared right before he enlisted in the military.

After he was discharged, Song Joong-ki went on to the KBS drama "Descendants of the Sun" and became a Hallyu Star. Based on this popularity, he became the first celebrity to appear in the KBS "News 9".

- Park Bo-geom, turns out to be KBS loss

Park Bo-geom became a star with the tvN drama "Answer Me 1988". However, he started out with KBS in the beginning like Song Joong-ki.

Park Bo-geom appeared in the KBS 2TV drama "Bridal Mask" in 2012, "Very Good Times" and "Tomorrow's Cantabile" in 2014 and "Remember You" in 2015. However, he only rose to fame with "Answer Me 1988". He was lined up for "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" after that as Prince Hyo Myeong. He may be well known for tvN but he started out with KBS.

Park Bo-geom is currently the MC for "Music Bank" along with Irene from Red Velvet and he stood MC for the KBS Drama Awards with Jeon Hyeon-moo and Kim So-hyeon-I.

- Cha Tae-hyeon's 'invisible hand'

Actor Cha Tae-hyeon became the base for Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-geom's success. He is currently engaged with the KBS weekend variety show "1 Night 2 Days" and this allowed him to mingle with the core network of KBS.

A source says, "Blossom Entertainment's link to KBS is Cha Tae-hyeon. His efforts hide behind the success of Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-geom. He's a solid base for them". The newest members of Blossom Entertainment owe their success to Cha Tae-hyeon in a way.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

• Like 10

Park Bo-gum's Costume to Be Auctioned for Charity

Park Bo-gumPark Bo-gum

The costume actor Park Bo-gum wore in a commercial will be auctioned for charity. 

Pharma Research Products, a biopharmaceuticals company, said on Tuesday it will auction off clothing and accessories worn by the "Reply 88" star in a commercial for eyedrops.

The proceeds will be donated to Vision Care, an NGO devoted to prevention of blindness. 

The auction will take place on the company's Facebook page from Wednesday to April 29.

++++

want to watch Happy together with Joey Wang (Lee Se Young). She mentions about Bogum.

haha can't blame you Joey wang

omo that honeyed tone voice

\

• Like 8