Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Everyone is saying Bogummy is so handsome in real life. A pretty handsome for that matter. Gong Yoo even said he looked like a doll.  Let's see how beautiful if Bogum were to be a woman. This is an app though. 

:hooray:

Handsome male celebrities who would look gorgeous as females

Screenshot-2021-0620-053834.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/06/handsome-male-celebrities-who-would-look-gorgeous-as-females

:wow2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Seobok part in the article :

From 'Shark: The Beginning' to 'The 8th Night,' more films going direct to OTT

In April, local OTT player Tving made an unprecedented dual theatrical-streaming release for the sci-fi thriller "Seobok," starring Gong Yoo and Park Bo-gum. Tving, which has the second-largest share among local players, saw its monthly active users hit a record of 3.34 million in May, since its launch as an independent entity from CJ ENM in October last year.

According to CJ ENM, "Seobok" topped the most popular film category for two weeks after its release on the streaming service.

"Tving's first original movie Seobok has shown us how streaming and movie theaters can coexist. We will continue to employ strategies and expand our portfolio to bring diversified experience to audiences," the company official said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp%3fnewsIdx=310845

• Awesome 1

K-drama’s CF Kings: Lee Min-ho, Hyun Bin, Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-gum or Kim Soo-hyun – which South Korean star is the most bankable brand ambassador?

Park Bo-gum

Because of his status as the “Nation’s Boyfriend” and “Nation’s Son-in-law”, Park has become a favoured CF star. His influence spans a wide demographic, catering to different age groups. He was hailed “CF King” in 2017 and has endorsed global brands such as Coca-Cola, Samsung and K-Swiss, as well as Korean brands such as messaging app KakaoTalk.

Park was also made famous for the use of first-person perspective in filming CFs, the technique where an actor talks and looks straight through the camera, for viewers to feel closer to him, as if he is sitting right across them.

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3100802/k-dramas-cf-kings-lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-park-seo-joon-park

Salary talk!

I am just a proud fan despite our BOGUMMY is the youngest among the actors listed here and the least experience, he is one of the actors who are really paid well in Korea celebrity industry. Maybe, two of the many reasons are CF placements will pour like rain even before the drama or movie starts and his dramas and films can be  sold to many countries doubtlessly. He and his dramas/films can be sold any where. God bless Bogummy.

(Extracted parts only)

K-dramas are big business and the engines that keep them running are their stars. Hot prime-time shows capture the zeitgeist in South Korea, but they’ve proven just as popular overseas, allowing big-name actors to command extravagant fees.

Yet, as K-dramas become more popular in the streaming market, star salaries have gone haywire.

After Korean dramas first caught the imagination of foreign viewers two decades ago, star salaries were known to be around 20 to 30 million won per episode, but the 100 million won era soon followed when Korean idol Bae Yong-joon became the first to crack the mark for The Legend in 2007, the last show he headlined before retiring.

Other actors who are rumoured to command fees over 100 million won include Lee Min-ho ( The King: Eternal Monarch ), Lee Jong-suk (While You Were Sleeping), Lee Seung-gi (Vagabond) and Park Bo-gum (Encounter). Ji Chang-wook, who has a huge fan base in China, entered the club when he made The K2, but once China’s unofficial ban on Korean content began, his fee took a major hit.

https://amp.scmp.com/lifestyle/k-pop/k-drama/article/3134285/how-much-are-kim-soo-hyun-and-song-joong-ki-paid-breaking

• Like 1

So kind, sweet and consistent of Bogummy to do this again and again. 

Jung Eun-pyo, "Park Bo-gum, who had no one-on-one relationship, sent me a handwritten letter" ('Korean Foreigner')

When MC Kim Yong-man asked if there was any male actor he wanted to work with in the future, Jung Eun-pyo picked Park Bo-gum. "I don't know him in person, but my daughter once said on TV that she liked Park Bo-gum. After seeing it, Park Bo-gum sent me an autographed DVD of his work and a long handwritten letter," he said.

"My daughter was very happy to receive it. "If I were to appear with Park Bo-gum someday, he would be a king and I would be a eunuch and a master, but I thought I would sincerely serve him to repay his kindness ."

Spoiler

jung-eun-pyo-039d7e97-5aec-44fd-9a6a-df2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000486235

• Like 2

K-Drama Stars That Cleared Their Parents' Debts

hyeri-parkbogum-680x384.jpg

Something unique about the Korean entertainment industry is that it is built on the backs of hardworking and sincere individuals who started quite literally from the bottom and now are some of the biggest names in the global entertainment industry. These artists pride themselves on their perseverance and persistence and so do their fans. Some of your favourite Korean actors came from very humble beginnings and some even had to struggle merely to make ends meet. Even then, they honed their talent and polished it enough so as to shine bright like diamonds.

Here are 5 K-Drama stars who did exactly that and are now beloved of millions.

1. Park BoGum

parkbogum-vogue-780.jpg

Vogue

Park BoGum is easily one of the biggest superstars in the Korean entertainment industry. He's highly revered and even more loved by fellow industry professionals for his gentleness, kind behavior, patience and of course, the respect that he gives to each and every one. Back in 2014, Park BoGum filed for bankruptcy from the debts that he had to settle for his father, and soon after, he completely cleared all the debt through sheer tireless hard work.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/kdrama-stars-that-cleared-their-parents-debts/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

K-netizens Discuss on Popular Pann Post on the Acting Limitations of Popular 20 Something Actors and Who Should be Getting Cast Instead 

Excerpt: 

Another point to note of how weak the current 20-something actor line is compared to their predecessors, the following top actors all had major hits and acting acclaim in their 20's: Kim Soo Hyun was 26 in You From Another Star, Yoo Ah In was 26 and Song Joong Ki 27 in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Jo In Sung did What Happened in Bali at 25, Gong Yoo was 29 in Coffee Prince, and Hyun Bin was a baby-faced 25 in My Name in Kim Sam Soon.

And a side note is that Park Bo Gum who is 28 is not part of the general 20-something actor line as he's already hit A-list status and he was 22 when he did Answer Me 1988 and 23 when he did Moonlight DraWn by Clouds.

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/06/23/k-netizens-discuss-on-popular-pann-post-on-the-acting-limitations-of-popular-20-something-actors-and-who-should-be-getting-cast-instead/#comment-731417

yeah, yeah, yeah,  PBG shouldn't be included in the general 20-something actors since he reached his A-list status when he was just 22 years old.

One more thing,  he is the one and only celebrity actor who clinched  the first place spot in

1. Forbes Korea Power Celebrity List . No other actors or actresses in the past have done this feat aside from uri Bogum. It is always the Kpop idols or grps / singers/ or sports personalities placed the top.(correct me if im wrong here), &

2. Gallup Korea. 

dca641bd853579d1f75941c8e55fe38d.jpg

credit to logo