• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

I wonder when these were taken. He seemed to have lost weight. I hooe he eats well.

E4DOxJlXoAI4jFh?format=jpg&name=large

E4DOxt9XwAA8FRq?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

• Like 4

Bogum Magic Indonesia video present for Bogum's 29th Birthday. So touching. Good thing he has many people that love him and will stay with him no matter what happens. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

These 5 Idols Are Harder To Recognize In Real Life Because Of Their Visuals

You wouldn’t know what hit ya.

5. Park Bo Gum

Screenshot-2021-0617-195048.jpg

IMG-20210617-195110.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-idols-harder-recognize-in-real-life-visuals/

:Pandabulous:

[This is a weeks/month ago survey by Netflix Korea.]

:winkx:

“If You Got On This Bus, Who Would You Sit Next To?” — Fun Netflix Quiz Takes Internet By Storm 

Can we seat-hop from one seat to another?

Recently on an online community, a netizen introduced a lighthearted question presented by Netflix Korea to their fellow online community users. With the title, “I got on the bus, but I can’t decide where to sit” the Netflix Korea photo shared a series of South Korea’s most eligible actors with an empty “seat” next to them. They incorporated the hottest actors that have been in a Netflix series to add extra spice to the question. So we’re going to get the ball rolling and ask, if you got on this bus and saw this layout, who would you sit next to?

Screenshot-2021-0617-200107.jpg

Next up, we have Park Bo Gum and his character from Record of Youth. The actor portrays Sa Hye Jun in the series, who is a model looking to break into the acting industry. Similarly to Nam Joo Hyuk above, Park Bo Gum also has another K-drama featured on Netflix. Reply 1988 is another hit series that the actor has acted in and viewers can see him play Choi Taek in the series.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/bus-netflix-quiz-internet-storm/

• Like 3

Here’s 4 Popular Male Celebrities That Only Became Hotter After Growing Older

Hot damn.

We all know that men are like fine wine. They only look better the more mature they get! Here are 4 male celebrities that suddenly went from adorable to hot with a few years on them.

1. Park Bo Gum

He first appeared on our radar in 2013’s Wonderful Mama.

IMG-20210617-232457.jpg

Around ten years into his career, his jawline became more defined and he shed some of his babyish features in tvN‘s Record Of Youth.

IMG-20210617-232508.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/male-actors-idols-baby-fat-loss-cha-eunwoo-v-bts-astro-song-joongki-park-bogum/

• Like 3

[Excerpt ]

Naver's popular webtoon Golden Spirit - Joseon's Marriage Ban' will be dramatized. 

IMG-20210618-193500.jpg

The virtual casting of the Golden Spirit drama in the past also drew attention from many fans.  In the virtual casting, netizens chose actors Park Bo-gum and Ji Chang-wook to play the role of the king 'Lee Heon', and actors Jung Da-bin and Kim So-hyun for the role of the heroine 'Ye So-rang'.

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/articles/660408#_ace

• Like 1

[Hot News]The From Park Bo-Gum to Taemin... Stars in the military

The recent status of the stars who left us for a while under the call of the was country revealed.

Park Bo-gum, who enlisted in August last year as a cultural PR soldier of the Navy's Military Orchestra, recently took on the role of MC for the Navy's National Concert, and drew attention by revealing his dignified appearance while serving as a corporal.

In a letter to fans at the beginning of this year, he also conveyed his wishes, saying, "It's a difficult and frustrating situation for everyone, but I hope that you will find gratitude and create moments where you feel happy.
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/427/0000037948

• Like 3

Veterans in front of the camera

Excerpt :

[RamiHyun/Photographer] 
"(Even in Korea) what many people are saying is how much do you get per veteran and why if you don't have money?"

(Nevertheless) What was the driving force that kept you doing this? [Rami Hyun/Photographer] "I do this as much as I do.

But that person expresses that as much as he is compensated for his entire life."

[Rami Hyun/Photographer] "(At the time of overseas veterans filming) If the teacher asks for the price of the picture frame, we already paid it 69 years ago.

We owe a lot to people like you. We only have to pay back a small part of it. I just came here." I heard that you sold a lot of things.

[Rami Hyun/Photographer] "I didn't really have any money, so I sold camera lenses, cars, speakers, books, everything that made money. With the help of so many donors, this project didn't stop and I barely managed to survive."

[Rami Hyun/Photographer] "If you look down here, the name of the person who supported this frame is written.

IMG-20210619-145426.jpg

20210619-145616.jpg

The teacher's picture was sponsored by Park Bo-gum. There is that talent, Park Bo-gum."

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/214/0001130640?sid=102

• Like 3
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Wonderland