[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wjsqnwjsqn
BLOOD Premium DVD Internationl Private Settlement site will be open TODAY!

BLOOD Fan... AhnGoo Fan...
Please be prepare for the payment.

★★We have to exceed more than 850 DVD's applications..★★

Lets finish up this last step and make it happen!!

Thank you!

Blood OST

4. Cell(feat.타루,진현) - MC메타 [MC Meta (엠씨 메타) feat. Taru and Jin Hyun (진현)]

블러드 (BLOOD) Cell MV

5. 한 사람만 사랑합니다 – 비비안 [Han Saramman Saranghamnida]

블러드 (Blood) 한 사람만 사랑합니다 MV

Guest wjsqnwjsqn

★ Please attention ★

We get new pre-order link from the distribution company !
We strongly complained about the high price to them.
Then we get the cheaper site. ^-^...
DVD price is determined unequally by each site.

Blood Premium DVD Pre-order periods : 5 / 21 ~ 5 / 31
(It can be extended after reaching some quantities.) 

Ktown4u (ENGLISH)
http://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?biz_no=332&goods_no=19348

Ktown4u (CHINESE)
http://www.ktown4u.cn/iteminfo?biz_no=648&goods_no=19348

Ktown4u (JPANAESE)
http://www.ktown4u.jp/iteminfo?biz_no=832&goods_no=19348

And you also can use Payapal !

If we won't get 850 copies of DVD order (international fans + Korean fans), dvd producing will be canceled and your money will be refunded. T_T

Please promote this DVD !!!!! 

1~20 episodes (with English subtitles) 
+ many making films (many BTS) + NGs + deleted scenes + interviews + commentary + photobook + photo cards are confirmed details.

More details and preview video or photos will be confirmed and updated later. (on producing periods)

Pre-order gifts will be confirmed after 850 copies of DVD ordering. 

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I really really miss our Ahngoo couple that I can't sleep now. My heart wishes for the success of their career. Jae Hyun once mentioned in an interview that this year he wanted to be recognized. And Hye sun ssi is really daebak for expressing herself and sharing her talents. I just don't understand why Korean people are always critizicing her. And most of her fans are from other countries. I hope this is not affecting her that much. Be strong hye sun and pls jae hyun protect her . Another thing, why in the world that KBS is not releasing any BTS/NG vid of BLOOD. I am really dissapointed. Everyday, I am always searching for it hoping that they will change their minds. BLOOD is a really good drama. It gets to inspire people to live, love and laugh. I am not really a fan of vampire stories because of the thought that they would be boring. But blood is really different. I believe that Ahn Jae Hyun fits well to play as Park Ji Sang and Goo Hye Sun really did her best to be an irritable lady. I've watched it for several times, (to be exact, for 8 times and i am not stopping there. i will continue to watch it whenever i have time.)my laptop is full of their pictures and videos (same thing with my phone). I am always following their instagram and twitter posts. Seeing them together really makes me happy. Ahngoo couple has  been my stress reliever these days. Because of that, I ALWAYS HAVE THIS THOUGHT IN MY MIND THAT I WILL WORK HARD AND PRODUCE A MOVIE, VARIETY SHOW MAYBE ABOUT PETS AND COOKING SINCE THEY BOTH LOVE THOSE THINGS, CF, MV AND A DRAMA OF 100 EPISODES WITH AHN JAE HYUN AND GOO HYE SUN AS THE LEAD STARS:wub: Who would'nt love that?!! :P I know, that is being ambitious but what can i do? Otteokke? Kbs is not releasing any bts of them and i think it will be hard for them to be in a drama together again because of those non sensical criricisms of korean people or haters should i say!!! :angry: I just hate them. I hope that my dream will come true. I am not forcing them to love each other and marry. I mean we dont have to because i know, based on their behavior towards each other, it has created a really strong friendship and deep feelings for each other. Same hobbies, same interests, same skin type, both love pets, etc. What else could i say. Be happy AhnGoo couple.  Love love love. I hope they could read this. I am planning to email this to KBS, IOK MEDIA COMPANY, AHN JAE HYUN AND HIS TEAM INCLUDING DRAGON KEEM HIS MANAGER, GOO HYE SUN AND HER TEAM, TO THE PEOPLE OF KOREA AND EVEN THE PRESIDENT!!! I WANT TO PUBLISH IT SO THAT ALL LIVING CREATURES WOULD BE ABLE TO READ THIS!!!! Craziness overload mode!! :wub::D hahahhha. Are you with me AHNGOO SHIPPERS?? 

Guest seshiru05

Dear co-soompers! (is that correct??)

I've been I member of this forum, for several years now, and have been following Korean and other Asian dramas for as long as I can remember.

I know this is out of a the topic in this forum, but I am hoping you can help me with this request.

I am currently taking my Master's degree, and one of my subject asks us to do a research and paper. This is apart from our thesis work.

We are recently tackling the evolution of content vis-a-vis the evolution of media services as well. Given the widespread acceptance of streaming and watching online, it has been noticed that there is a change in the form of stories, storytelling, narrative of recent dramas now, to cater to various forms of audience that uses different medium.

Given this, I take this drama :"Blood" as an example. Gone are the days of the classic Korean dramas (i.e. Autumn in My heart, Summer Breeze, Winter Sonata, Lovers in Paris, My Girl etc) that centers more on the romance.

Now you see dramas such as Blood, You're All Surrounded, Hidden Identity, Doctor Stranger,  etc. that mixed action adventure and mystery with romance. But you still hear fans still follows and watch this.

For those who are open willing to grant my request, you just need to answer this few questions:

Civil Status:

Country / citizenship:

If married (any kids?)

Occupation:  (if housewife or runs their own business, please specify as well)

How long have you been a member of the soompi forum?

Dramas that you have followed or currently following?

Korean stars that you like or follow?

Top 5 recent dramas you like?

Top 5 all time favorite dramas?

Genre that you like?

Did you liked this drama “Blood”?

What made you like the drama?

You can send me my reply, through this thread (if it allows to do so) or through this email. oleacea@yahoo.com

Thank you for your help. Would really appreciate it.

Kindest.

seshiru05

Guest Sucihyesun

hello Blood mates !!!

I hpoe this couple is real, i hope cause i look this so sweet cople,bu this is imposibble :) 

Archived