[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest leiko1234

@trixie1029 I feel a sense of loss too. I still feel quite attached to the characters and somehow feel reluctant to move on to another drama.

It would be nice if one of us "crazies" could make a poll, like the one done at the FTLY thread...there were categories made (favorite kiss/ favorite oufit/most loved line, etc.) and we voted on it, had fun. It was a lot of hard work but it helped ease the withdrawal symptoms, as we call it, lol. I'm sorry I'm really not a computer wiz so I can't be of much help... :-<

@trixie1029 i think MBC did that polling before, like what fav scenes of the couple... Best timing, etc. For me it would be wonderful to do that but i guess people are too wounded lol. :)) stupid pd nim for creating that ending... I feel empty but at the same time i'm upset remembering the ending, but not in the mood to watch other new dramaas well... Gaaaah so complicated :P . Hope some pd realize the awesome chemistry of these 2 and cast them again. [-O<

Guest dawnshine

leiko1234 said:  Aigoo!  eo d'deo ke?   eo d'deo ke?  I also feel like  banging my head against the wall like  the little guy upstairs. Ha~ ha~
Right now , don't know what to watch  for fear of  another heart-wrenching conclusion.  Can you recommend one, chingu deul 친구듵!

Guest leiko1234

dawnshine said: leiko1234 said:  Aigoo!  eo d'deo ke?   eo d'deo ke?  I also feel like  banging my head against the wall like  the little guy upstairs. Ha~ ha~
Right now , don't know what to watch  for fear of  another heart-wrenching conclusion.  Can you recommend one, chingu deul 친구듵!