[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

The OTP now lying on bed starring at each other and talking with each other. The heater is up and they look comfortable and cozy. Ah, we've been waiting for this moment for you both since many episodes. Now you both finally have some quiet sweet time. I'll make sure BM doesn't come interrupt this time. *wink*
Btw, SY woke up from her faint by hearing this line from Soso: "Yool-a, you have to wake up. I haven't told you I love you!" :))

Cheong ok, eun chun gil bok talking ooppss scenes show next day now WS riding his horse back to the village...okay all calm down ar still no honeymoon yet...actually Im talking more to myself... :D:D relax onnififi the honeymoon will come soon...WSR is talking to his nobleman gang now...they talking abt WS...

Guest dawnshine

Next the two cillivilians who were released by their chingu working for poopy chikopek are busy escaping.
Gilbok telling EC and CheongOk about WS-WSR stuff. EC told him to shut-up. Yeah, GIlbok's too noisy, EC please glue his mouth!

Guest madaraa5

WS entered the palace now meeting with the king, he's talking about WSR attack, WS left the king and he's talking to the Astrologist, now the king remembering his conversation with WS when he's ill, he called WS again and I think he's going to abdicate the throne to WS now

onnififi

said: @JHBNL hello my dear, thank you so much for all your gifs...  :-* :-* :-* Btw I have a question, how can this evil old man become a warrior previous, when he can't even swing his swords swiftly....  :-O :-O

;)

)

;)

)

WS is back in the village talking to the king now...why is king not helping WS...he even told WS to leave his room!! The king then recall when WS talk to him when he was sick...about everything will be ok and etc...ooppsss now showing again king talking to WS as earlier...when did WS came back to the room...anyway both still talking

Guest dawnshine

WSR with the other 2 alliance having meeting at his living room.He told them his plan about using Chunghae Village, creating a turmoil in them to get them to create a chaos to the King and then he'll bring his private troops from the West and remove the king. His alliances were shocked hearing this plan.
EC updated WS...WS gives instructions to EC, Gilbok etc.
WS went to palace to meet the King. He reported to the King about WSR evil plan. WS also met with JiMong. 

Guest madaraa5

The king meeting with his mother and telling them about the abdicate and now he's meeting with the nobles on their side, and now YW meeting with the remaining two conspirators and talking

Ahhh wat did the useless king talking to WS...he doesnt seem to agreed with WS...now king when to see the dowager the discuss something the later king went to see his officers...now showing YW meeting WSR two noble friends...not sure what she told them but it seem like something they need to think abt

Guest madaraa5

EC meeting with the people of the company, Gilbok introducing CO and EC while GD trying to flirt with CO

Guest dawnshine

THe King is stepping down and he wants WS to take over his throne. Gosh what took you so long to figure this out Paeha? 
Uri WS declined the offer and siad the kingdom belongs to you Hyeongnim. The King said, "You are the King now for the sake of a thousand year Goryeo empire". WS was instructed to accept it. The ex-king now changed to Prince's outfit.Ex-king informed Queen DOwager about this. She's happy about this arrangement and complimented him for making such wise decision. THen he announced it to the royal/minister assembly.

onnififi said: valsava said: onnififi said: @valsava welcome back my dear chingu. Yes, you are right WS took a longer time to figure out Gaebong is a girl...maybe its bcos that our Gaebong is a bit tomboyish and I think he least expected that she is a girl.....Remember WS did suspected Gaebong might not be a boy then he even peep her during her shower to reconfirmed....btw chingu ar I also cannot understand our WS why he can't differentiate Gyeong big size and Gaebong..... let me refresh the scenes  :D 
***Edit : sorry all I'm not sure why I cannot post the gifs...

Guest dawnshine

Next YW informs the two alliances of WSR that WS will be the next king as offered by the ex-king. The two evil men are now hesitating if they should continue supporting WSR. How smart YW is. She should have used her intelligence earlier on to directly assist WS, instead of harming uri SY. Glad you come to your senses finally.

Now at chunghae office now showing GD, GM, Gyeong, Eun Chun, Gilbok and cheong ok talk something...they went out and SY was shocked to meet WS. They went to meet the villagers and rgey were shocked tat all the villagers now also supported WS!! Yay! I thibk the fight going to start soon...everyone is getting ready the night b4...

Guest madaraa5

The showdown between WS and WSR at the companys' village and WS showing the sword the king gave him and he's talking and showing his Sword and throw his Sword away everybody follow him while WSR giving his private soldiers order they defied his order, and followed WS