[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Some excerpts from LJH's interview, commenting on SoGC casts. JH part may be repetitious since I already posted some here, but I don't remember what I posted and what I didn't, so just bear with it:P

"Jang Hyuk hyungnim is an outstanding actor. Action, melo, serious, he can act superb in all possible genres. On the first day of filming, I saw him and thought, wow he's really good looking. He also puts a lot of thoughts in his script. If you look at his script, it's all black from notes. He's also great at memorizing his script. When we were filming Ep 17, he had already finished memorizing everything up till Ep 18. He memorizes the entire script, it's amazing. I learned a lot from him."
"Oh Yeon Seo is very energetic. On filming site, JH and I were on more quiet side. JH has super energetic reaction on camera (but is quiet off camera), and I also mostly stayed serious reading scripts. But OYS loved joking around and talking to people. She's a free soul. There was a scene she's dressed up in wedding clothes, and there were little ornaments that made sound everytime she walked. She did belly dance in front of everybody wearing that. She's very cheerful."
"Honey Lee is someone who always gives her best. She is smart, kind and beautiful, perfection itself. Even her vocab use is different...she uses expressions not often used. She is full of knowledge, well-mannered, and is kind to everyone. She approaches staffs and actors first and makes jokes as well. She's a charismatic person, not forcefully but with soft charisma, with self-made jokes and funny expressions. Not to mention her beauty." 

Thanks @gumi for the interesting excerpts above.  We got to know about each actor BTS from the opinion of LJH which is a thorough observation. 
Please don't hesitate to post more even if it is a repeat. It is never boring to read again. :)

@JHBNL,  @haymochi, @cutestrobery, @devagelo and the rest of chingus...
I think the best way to fight the depression is to help each other by cheering up with posting and comments.You see what I do... I just keep on posting the clips that I like and enjoy. Some of the unresolved emotions, I write and post to my heart's content. By doing that, I remember the happy and / or interesting moments I like and it makes me feel better.
Your responses also make me connected. I laugh, smile, wink, flutter....   And it helps lifting the spirit up. 
Nothing about the drama will change at this point, not even the prayers will do!  We just have to think about the things that make us happy, right?  :)   :bz

Seriously.... Nothing can change the damages that were done by the pd, if just those last 10 minutes was filled with nice mwmory and cuteness we will be gushing in this thread instead of this depression lol. At least there are still plenty of nice memories of soso-gaebong..... :D:D our Yool with her sailor moon stick, can you do something??

Guest dawnshine

@SMP567 Chingu, eh were you giving a "thank you" acceptance speech? 128.gif  Ok, my turn now. gomawo chingu for all the beautiful photos. We all sure miss WangSo and ShinYool huh? Let's just forget about the ending but continue to remember the loving, funny and touching scenes of them
Soso & Gaebong, how are you doing?10706859_1614957168750193_692579619_n.jp

Hey Yool, trying to cover your Tiger of Gaemgang's mouth? Be careful of his revenge to his Little Meow Meow!11078783_866445530111674_1299637542_n.jpCr: ohyeonseo_fans