Wang Jackson & Young Ji (Tuesday/JackJi Couple) - Roommate Season 2

Guest shiningpanda

Guest wangandji

YAY a thread for this future couple :)

and wow thanks tress for giving me this tidbit about their clothes, i didnt even notice but now it makes me so happy.

ALSO, in the previous ep when se ho says "lets show them" during the skit and young ji jumps away saying "no," Jackson ALSO shouts no and throws a pillow at se ho as he gets up! (I totally squealed!) 

these two are adorable! 

and while i like sunny i really hope she doesn't steal him for young ji! 

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wangandji

I hope they will show us more moments where jackson is protective of youngji and also touching :)
and on sbs roommate page they have this voting thing so please vote for youngji! 

I only got to watch ep3 last night. And I was seriously, shipping these two. I really like their bickering. Hahahaha. Youngji is very polite but whenever he talks to Jackson she's like a different person. Hahaha. She weird in a good way. I like that. While Jackson is fun and easy to be with from what I've watched so far. I hope they'd be good friends. :D

Guest coizimoon

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141019 Roommate ep 24

0:23 Jackson's reaction :))

cre: krungpopwendy09

Guest wangandji

tress said: wangandji said: I hope they will show us more moments where jackson is protective of youngji and also touching :)
and on sbs roommate page they have this voting thing so please vote for youngji! 

Guest coizimoon

SBS update pic and u can see that right? :)) aigoo, our Youngster are really close and comfortable with each other :)
f94iPui.jpg

cre: as tagged
A moment in Ep 4 when Jackson asked Youngji to followed him to her room to prepared event to Gukjoo ;) They really like to whisper to share something :))
LMLxz8o.jpg

cre: as tagged

Hi, so glad to find this thread! I ship SonJi too, hope they'll get closer n closer LOL! Btw really love those gif, thanks alot
:x

Guest winaitip

it's been an age since last time  I left a comment here in soompi forum, be here just for these 2 lovely  ^_^
wanna get onboard this ship too lol

Guest annesiopao

I ship youngji to kangjun on the first episode.. But now omo i shil her to jackson. Theyre so cute like tom and jerry kekeke ~~

Guest gellygelly

hi everyone! I just login to my account for like years, just for join this thread. Omooo I can't hold when it comes to jackson & youngji <3I was shipped young young couple before and a little bit disappointed knowing their relationship after the show ends. So I have a trauma to WGM couples no matter how cute and sweet they are.
so I'm hoobae right? kkkk annyeonghaseyo *bow*Well first I'VE ALREADY FEEL SOMETHING WHEN SEE JACKSON AND YOUNGJI IN EP1, they seen play together in the yard, barefoot while Jackson teach Youngji martial arts.It's maybe my delulu but I don't care if they are close as friends or as maknae lin or 'another' thing I just excited everytime they react to each other. They are another reason why I waiting roommate every Sunday, beside Jackson and Joon oppa's trolls HAHAHAHA
This season is much way better than season 1, no offense but I think RM is kinda beaten (I'm RM fans too, I just being honest)
Anyway, please take care of me and nice to know you all *bow*

Archived