[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

From KSJ's twitter posted 3 hrs ago

Bz4OICwCQAA1SfO.jpg:large

따사로운 햇살 가을소풍가고싶다♡

cdab3a8a61d395310580dc17edac7a9f_normal. 경수진 @sujin5940 

Rough translation: "Warm sunlight. I want to go on a fall picnic"

Sooooo pretty! *_*
Can you imagine KSJ & KYK on a picnic together?
Ha! That would be cute ;)

Guest itashee

Who are you smiling at? ;)

10469351_1535406456704667_83808758297736

cr.as tagged

I'd like to see a bts video of KYK's reaction when he first saw KSJ in a wedding dress!

Why are there so few bts? Are they hiding something? I mean, every other TVNdrama  released bts regularly…

I'm sure that the official DVD drama box set will include some unseen bts materials/deleted/unaired scenes.

Will anybody buy it?

Guest itashee

20141003_1412339998_58193600_1.jpg

Loved that scene - they should have kissed back then. . .cheer us up:

tumblr_my3dmhn1vn1rlp86po2_500.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

A light kiss - but it's always something - right?

Guest itashee

They should be together for real. . .

Love the way he gently touches her hair!

tumblr_ncs2shcxWr1s2mfkeo6_r1_250.gif 

cr.dokmis.tumblr

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

tumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo5_250.gif

cr.paper-box.tumblr

Guest itashee

How can they be *so* close?

I mean, look at where KSJ has landed?
She's between his legs!

tumblr_ndahvjJvXK1qbxx00o5_250.gif

Now, I'm just waiting for somebody to make a gif of their feet touching when they are on the bed . . .

itashee said: Who are you smiling at? ;)

cr.as tagged

I'd like to see a bts video of KYK's reaction when he first saw KSJ in a wedding dress!

Why are there so few bts? Are they hiding something? I mean, every other TVNdrama  released bts regularly…

I'm sure that the official DVD drama box set will include some unseen bts materials/deleted/unaired scenes.

Will anybody buy it?

Guest itashee

I’m not sure but I think the title is her quote, more or less it means: "Ask KYK if we are dating?” and she laughs.  

She is such a tease!

To sum up (from what I understand, and mind you, I might be wrong): KSJ said that her onscreen /off-screen relationship with KYK were two different things. The drama characters had a lovey-dovey relationship and in reality KYK & KSJ were constantly bickering.

Then she talks about being the same age as KYK, and something about calling him/or not calling him *oppa*?

(We really need someone who could help with the translation)

Then she was asked what she thought about PD’s words in the recent interview - that he suspected they were really dating. She said that PD probably mistook their bickering for something else/being in love.

If you ask me I think KSJ is in denial – lol.

Right now the ball is in KYK’s court.

tumblr_ncq3iqcElb1rlp86po1_250.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

These two should go on a picnic ASAP! ;)

Edit.

[Or maybe the title means "Are you asking me if KYK and I are dating?"; sorry I'm not sure...I'm really hoping that someone can provide a good/proper translation]

Guest mickymin

itashee said:

I’m not sure but I think the title is her quote, more or less it means: "Ask KYK if we are dating?” and she laughs.  

She is such a tease!

To sum up (from what I understand, and mind you, I might be wrong): KSJ said that her onscreen /off-screen relationship with KYK were two different things. The drama characters had a lovey-dovey relationship and in reality KYK & KSJ were constantly bickering.

Then she talks about being the same age as KYK, and something about calling him/or not calling him *oppa*?

(We really need someone who could help with the translation)

Then she was asked what she thought about PD’s words in the recent interview - that he suspected they were really dating. She said that PD probably mistook their bickering for something else/being in love.

If you ask me I think KSJ is in denial – lol.

Right now the ball is in KYK’s court.

tumblr_ncq3iqcElb1rlp86po1_250.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

These two should go on a picnic ASAP! ;)

Edit.

[Or maybe the title means "Are you asking me if KYK and I are dating?"; sorry I'm not sure...I'm really hoping that someone can provide a good/proper translation]

Archived