[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

Oh, I just watched epic 18 & 19 with Eng subs this time. There were 2 parts that made me laugh out loud & it came from unexpected quarters. 
i) when LKJ and GCY were talking at the coffee place. GCY was frantic wondering what SR was up to....and she kept pushing Kang Joon's buttons and then came the epic reply from LKG "Sit still, I'm trying to think"  :-?? :-??It was such a D-U-H moment
OMG - it was priceless =)) It kinda summed up his entire character in 18/19 episodes. The dude who's "still thinking" and nothing else. Can someone please give him a brain =)) 

Wahahahahaha - LKG....keep thinking, dude.... :)) You might finally 'catch up with the rest' in another 19 episodes muahahaha

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a strong feeling that one of our OTP will end up getting hurt by HMH during the finale! For most dramas, in the last episode, someone has to die or something tragic happens to the main lead in order to draw the viewers in and anticipate what will happen next. Therefore, the ratings will increase. It somehow happens or is a trend.  8-|

On one side it feels sad that if her gold-digging husband hadn't tried to kill her, Sara would never have met Tae Hee. 
I have no complaints about any of the episodes---I've loved every minute of this show, It's such a feel-good drama and even when the scenes are tear-jerking painful, you can still smile. 
Well done to every single actor, good and bad guys combined. You made the Birth of a Beauty story come alive. On tenterhooks for the final episodes while wishing there could be even more. Yeah I know----so greedy! 
My favorite part of episode 19? Seeing super villain HMH getting jealous over Sara making rice balls for HTH. Ackk, so petty haha!hmh_boab_jealous_2.jpg

@kbleon Thank you! Will this scene be in the next episode?! If so, my prediction about our OTP traveling far after HTH found Sara at the end of episode 19 and hopefully displaying a lot of skinship... will be true! I pray it will!   ;)  :x

Thank you, @kbleon, for the wonderfully beautiful picture. At the end of Episode 19, it was night time. Perhaps our OTP drove all night to the east coast of South Korea because the sun seems like a sunrise (not as colorful as a sunset). Seoul is closer to Inchon, which is on the West Coast and Yellow Sea. The East Coast is probably two hours away at the Sea of Japan. I doubt they went as far as Busan in the South. On the other hand, the rocky islands in the water appears to be near the southern tip of South Korea. A half an hour south of Busan, in Tong Yeong. That is getting as far away as possible from Seoul. Nevertheless, it appears to be less populated. Yes, skinship should be possible.

credit to drama trollpart 1

Birth Of A Beauty: A Day in Life of CEO Han Tae Hee (Ep. 18)

tumblr_inline_nhtdw3VS291qz9nuy.jpg

Bumped into ahjumma and le evil half-brother in front of the company building.

tumblr_inline_nhte16hYnx1qz9nuy.jpg

They left me alone, confused and devastated, witnessed by my one and only secretary. 

tumblr_inline_nhte2dzlsT1qz9nuy.jpg

Bumped into ahjumma again in the office. We argue over things, she’s a richard simmons and I am angry. 

tumblr_inline_nhte4kuSHY1qz9nuy.jpg

Still angry. Better bury myself in works to forget ahjumma.  

same credit LINK part 2

tumblr_inline_nhte6rDtQK1qz9nuy.jpg

Or better start trying to make some rice balls. I’m a CEO but why do I have to get my own ingredients? This company sucks. 

tumblr_inline_nhteaz0do91qz9nuy.jpg

Gees. Why I have to bump into ahjumma again?! And why that dude keeps following her? I’m gettin’ angrier. 

tumblr_inline_nhtedkqUIe1qz9nuy.jpg

Found the test kitchen! It’s dead cold and no one is here. Gotta find a new chef. 

tumblr_inline_nhtegiKXFM1qz9nuy.jpg

Foster sister said there’s a new chef in the cold test kitchen. I was worried, but le evil foster sister told me to just let the chef freeze to death. 

same credit LINK part 3

tumblr_inline_nhteih1RRx1qz9nuy.jpg

Can’t do that coz I’m a good guy so I bring some coffee to the kitchen. But no one seems here so Imma turn the stove off. 

tumblr_inline_nhtejj6dwo1qz9nuy.jpg

But suddenly ahjumma appears. Apparently she’s the chef.

tumblr_inline_nhtel3NwtB1qz9nuy.jpg

So Imma watch her from behind while pretending not to watch. Gosh she’s so pretty but I have my pride. 

tumblr_inline_nhtem2elcb1qz9nuy.jpg

Rice balls are done. Time to taste it. It’s good but I’ll pretend that it’s not just to richard simmons ahjumma off. 

tumblr_inline_nhtengmTyi1qz9nuy.jpg

Treating ahjumma’s burn. She’s so careless when she is angry. I can’t see it but I believe my evil half brother is peeking in jealousy from outside… 

Thanks @kbleon for this amazing picture .. after HTH found Sara at the bridge both agreed that  they need to have a quite moments together ,, they drove to this beautiful place and slowly confessed to one another that they will not be separated anymore .. they belong together ..both getting closer .. they hold hands n the moment their eyes met , two humble smiles recognized that how much deeply their  loves is ...slowly HTH ...  (now we can imagine what these two are going to do next ... ha ha .. i leave it to you guys k...)

After all the (skinship ..i hope there are more than the skinship - if not i would never ever forgive the writer.. ha ha) .. they realized they need to go back and finish the unfinished business back home .. they need the to settled everything once for all ...

1. Sara - settle things with LKJ, GCY, in laws, the land, and the stories behind her beauty !

2. HTH  - HMH n mum, his grandma, grandma assistant, Winner Group and the culprits that  murdered his parents !

:-w :-? :-*

credit drama troll part 4

tumblr_inline_nhteq944571qz9nuy.jpg

Promoting the rice balls. I’m an awesome CEO so I do it myself and I succeed. 

tumblr_inline_nhter6KFsS1qz9nuy.jpg

Attending the directors’ meeting to nominate the new CEO candidates. 

tumblr_inline_nhtes6crJL1qz9nuy.jpg

I’m about to do my speech but le evil half brother takes my spotlight. She brings in ahjumma and claims all my hard works as his. The directors buy his speech. 

tumblr_inline_nhteu49g4W1qz9nuy.jpg

I’m speechless and I hate ahjumma even more. I think she’s a spy. 

credit drama troll part 5

tumblr_inline_nhtev1Oumi1qz9nuy.jpg

Back in my office. My foster sister tries to comfort me but she’s too noisy. Imma just find ahjumma and confront her. 

tumblr_inline_nhtewdDEps1qz9nuy.jpg

Found ahjumma. I told her that now we are strangers! She’s about to cry, I don’t give a richard simmons. 

tumblr_inline_nhtexuPilP1qz9nuy.jpg

Went to grandma’s place to say sorry. She kept blaming ahjumma. But later I found out from grandma that my foster sister is going to reveal ahjumma’s fake identity in her talk show… 

End of the day. 

Ep 20 Text Preview: 태희를 폭행하라고 지시한 사람이 민혁이라는 사실을 사라에게 듣게 된 태희는 진실을 추적하고 사라는 자신에게 일어난 모든 일들을 폭로하겠다 결심한다. 한편 민혁은 사라에게 강준을 정리해 줄테니 태희를 버리고 자신을 선택해달라고 제안하는데.. 
Trans: Taehee got to know from Sara that Minhyuk instigated his assault and wants to find out the truth, Sara says it all happened because of her and she has decided to reveal everything. Meanwhile, Minhyuk tells Sara to clear things up with Kangjoon and abandon Taehee, and to choose him... 
^ not so sure abt the last sentence, it can also mean asking her not to select himself but I was thinking HMH is not such a noble person HAHAH
-------EDIT:
(From baidu's translations)
/regarding the last sentence/ Minhyuk suggested to Sara that he'll help her to clear her relations with Kangjoon, but wants her to abandon Taehee to be with him....

Thanks @yaqiyuki for ep 20 written preview! Finally all is well with otp.. hopefully getting back together comes next after everything is solve! Those 3some evil people should be punish accordingly..included to those will be punished too is MH's mom and Grand mom's right hand guy! They served as accomplices to the crimes committed !NO tables shall be left un turned! I wish everything will be resolved on ep 20...so that on ep 21 we will all be merry, giddy happy for our otp's getting back together again! :)

Archived