[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Snippet from JL's Sina Interview
JL: I usually describe my ideal type as someone who I can communicate well with, someone with reverse charm and someone who understands loneliness. Actually, an ideal type exists in everyone's mind. An ideal type is like a dream you can't chase, so I think there's a need to communicate more often to understand each other. The ideal types I have chosen so far are more on the inside than the appearance. If you ask if SE is my ideal type, she may be or she may not be.

Love his answer, especially the 'she may be or she may not be'. It would have sounded very scripted if he said she is his ideal type, but he answered it wittily. He's right, there's rarely anyone as perfect as your ideal type in this world, hence his 'may not be'. 

Wow "reverse charm" heheheh we all know who she is.... thanks @NoteBook711‌ i like the way he answered

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knock! Knock! Can delulu fairy comes in?angel2 onion head
For their 200th Days celebration can we present them with a music video project? Lets gather a lot of money and bribe their agencies or any singers or Idol groups!*throws 50 000 Won*Everyone throw your money now!
I know to work together in a drama is almost impossible for now as Rim will start his drama project soon. It is only possible in maybe 2016. Maybe. But I really wish they can have a drama project together, no matter how long I have to wait. *cries*
If they can act together in music video it would be awesome as it does not take so much time and it can be done during WGM as part of their mission?PD, do you hear me? Aigooo that three legged mission? Replace it with my idea juseyoooo~~~

Apparently, KSE was one of the runner ups for which celebrity fans wanted to kiss for Christmas!

Celebrity do you most want to kiss?
이성희 기자2014.12.24 13:37:06

Kim Woo-bin and Kang So-ra the 'celebrity with the most do you want to kiss' for Christmas.

White Dental is located in Apgujeong from the 15th through the official Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/whitemedical) up to 20 days for a total of five days the survey was conducted.

Single men and women 500 (M 250 people, more than 250 people) subject to the results of women 32.8% (82 patients) examined questionnaires' gender Artists with teeth called a kiss in your heart, and the first place 36% (90) stole by Kim Woo-bin for male and Kang So-ra for female.

White Dental Prosthetic Dentistry gimhaengcheol said, "actor Kim Woo-bin with a slightly raised white teeth in a face to face shapes stand out more, while Kang So-ra is a very clean and beautiful smile with teeth showing more clearly showed the same results as this creates" and analysis said.

It was followed by second place Yim Si-wan (24.4%, n = 61) and Park Shin Hye (23.2%, 58), three on the Park Hae-jin (23.2%, 58 patients) and Shin Min Ah (20.4%, 51) are elected respectively. Other than the answer to a Yoo Seung-ho (12%, 30), Lee Jong-seok (7.6%, 19 persons), resins (15.6% 39 patients), Kim So-eun (12 patients, 4.8 percent) were selected.

Undertaken movie starring Kim Woo-bin 'technicians' is released 24 days 150 billion in Incheon Customs hidden in the green film of the former class business technicians who must confide in 40 minutes.

source:http://www.dtnews24.com/news/article.html?no=372580 via tsmslovers

repost from liamandniall4ever

Guest springwaltz1987

renvic said:

Snippet from JL's Sina InterviewJL: I usually describe my ideal type as someone who I can communicate well with, someone with reverse charm and someone who understands loneliness. Actually, an ideal type exists in everyone's mind. An ideal type is like a dream you can't chase, so I think there's a need to communicate more often to understand each other. The ideal types I have chosen so far are more on the inside than the appearance. If you ask if SE is my ideal type, she may be or she may not be.
Love his answer, especially the 'she may be or she may not be'. It would have sounded very scripted if he said she is his ideal type, but he answered it wittily. He's right, there's rarely anyone as perfect as your ideal type in this world, hence his 'may not be'. 

It was followed by second place Yim Si-wan (24.4%, n = 61) and Park Shin Hye (23.2%, 58), three on the Park Hae-jin (23.2%, 58 patients) and Shin Min Ah (20.4%, 51) are elected respectively. Other than the answer to a Yoo Seung-ho (12%, 30), Lee Jong-seok (7.6%, 19 persons), resins (15.6% 39 patients), Kim So-eun (12 patients, 4.8 percent) were selected.

@an99iiee I suspect Rimmie is among those 12 patients :))

NoteBook711 said: Snippet from JL's Sina InterviewJL: I usually describe my ideal type as someone who I can communicate well with, someone with reverse charm and someone who understands loneliness. Actually, an ideal type exists in everyone's mind. An ideal type is like a dream you can't chase, so I think there's a need to communicate more often to understand each other. The ideal types I have chosen so far are more on the inside than the appearance. If you ask if SE is my ideal type, she may be or she may not be.

Guest adniRose

i swear, everytime Jaerim answer a question, he sound so smart and logical.. even with only a simple words.. he amaze me every single time..and the question regarding everything, not only about love.. a brainy man is so attractive! 
Soeun-ahh, keep this guy in your pocket forever and dont ever let him slip..:P

Guest Betty20

Girls, I noticed that too , he is smart . I didn't understand a word what he was saying but it was clean , calm and sounded logical . Wow wow wow

Guest superdriver

wow..great answer, he is really smart with word,
he can give honest and sincere answer without too obvious / giving too much hint,
i also really like his BRI answer, one of my favorite:
on allure photo shoot when he asked about SE gaze from above he answered : "only i know how it feels, i wont be able to sleep tonight"

HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR HONEYBEES!!!May  your hearts be filled with overflowing SoLim love, peaceand abundant joy this Christmas seasonand for the coming 2015! :-* :x

Please also do not forget to vote. Refer below for tutorials. :-h

class="content-title"Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Thank Fans for 100-Day Gifts Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Thank Fans for 100-Day Gifts
Song Jaerim and Kim So Eun have already been together on "We Got Married" for 100 days. To commemorate the special day, the couple’s fans sent them gifts and Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun relayed their thanks through their individual social networking site accounts.

On December 23, Kim So Eun posted on her Twitter account, “I’m alive. Thank you for the gift.” She also posted a picture of herself along with the flower basket gift fans sent.

On the same day, Song Jae Rim posted through his Facebook, “Thank you to the ‘We Got Married’ Solim couple fans who sent a flower bouquet. The smell is nice. Thanks also to the Chinese fans who sent a congratulatory gift for Solim couple’s 100th day. P.S., I haven’t received it yet, news travels faster than the delivery company.” He also posted a picture of himself with a flower bouquet that looked almost identical to the one Kim So Eun posed with in her picture.

kim so eun

sc: soompi

behind every jokes and his cheesy words, jaerim is typical intelligent man. I always amazed with his answers in every interview.

btw, besides mbc best couple award don't forget to vote for soompi award too! i hope Solim will finally realized this thread if they win soompi best couple award! and lastly, merry christmas for everyone who celebrate it..

@blacklilie‌ thnx for wgm preview wow early xmas present to us it supposed to be tomorrow heheej.

I dont know how to post picture but i like the second pic on tge second scene on the wgm preview while sjr is dancing with a blue hat one hand of sjr is holding kse :x

Never let her go

Guest NoteBook711

Sina InterviewQ: Did you come up with those cheesy comments yourself or do you normally read dating books?JL: I don't really read books about dating. I read books like, why do girls cross their legs, body language and psychology books, but I don't read dating or dating advice, (these sort of) books. Also, I don't like self-improvement books with similar content. I like books related to acting, performance, movies and photography. I prefer books about philosophy and anthologies. The words I said are... just conversation, face-to-face conversation between people. I listen to their words, mix it with my own knowledge and the comments come up naturally.
Thank you @blacklilie for the preview! :) Hahaha he was so serious in the Sina interview and sounded so knowledgeable, but look at this preview! This guy is extremely weird, well in a good way. Hahaha!

I went to vote for Soompi Award and I just love the voting description given for the Best Variety Show Award.
The classic is still on air! This year the couples featured idols like Wooyoung, and Kim Yura, actors like Namgoong Min, and that crazy popular couple Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim.

Go cast your vote now!Don't forget the voting for MBC Best Couple Award is still on too!

Archived