[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, hanz1001 said:

Nice one @nistymaj01! Hahaha.. I really hope they will meet as soon as possible.. 

I'm expecting an update from his and her close friends soon. Of course, they will portray that they are not together.. oh! My delulu mind..

But not fron LSK yet. She's still in LA with Hyerim, common friend to both of them. Oh this circle of friends :tongue:

• Like 9

If I was in a girl group, my hit single would be "Submit Report" or "Smells like Regina George." I don't get why some people are so obsessed with causing trouble. Fact is trolls don't matter, and fakes only continue to stir up trouble. Hey darlings, remember to always Submit Report so any errant trash that lands in the thread doesn't last for very long.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Sh went bck to Korea coz she had food poisoning it seems. Wish she gets well soon. Somebody should take care of her not just her cat. Lol

Oh my.. really?! Food poisoning?! Hope it is not true.. take care SH!

• Like 10

cr: owner

Hello my darling friends, missing you guys..

so they are now back home... :wub:

Has my SH got food poisioning? Aaahhh... No wonder my baby boy updated his IG with his sad face (maybe teling us how sorry he's not beside her)... Exactly like when he did not attand Hyung VIP Premier instead his manager went there...:D, he posted similar pose. 

See yaaa...

Peace!

• Like 14

Guest twingals

Posting this in support of the shipdom's great sense of humor. Admit I'm a fan of PSH first before any partner in her numerous ships.:o. I have to give credit to your ship for being funny and classy in sweeping out the trolls. That one must be really scared of PSH as to post in this thread because in reality, PSH and LJS were actually the ones followed and spied upon in REAL life going out together.....not for fan service, not for publicity, not click bait and what not, but in REALITY. That is why a lot of trolls post here. Admit I read the stories of other ship,but have they really been spied upon? I don't know......but that is what scaring trolls that they have to post here. Keep defending your ship, esp. Shinhye, because most of the time, she gets the most hate.....guess, the price of fame!

Looking  forward to next projects of these 2, I've enjoyed past projects of this screenwriter, Dream High being one of my faves,  LJS movie in his villain role. Waiting for PSH to announce her next , since Silent Witness is done filming. Keep on Fighting !