[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

7 minutes ago, littlebluestar_7 said:

@pinocchioAsh I hope also this drama will bring more mature fans :)

So it confirmed that  director Oh Jonghwan will directing the new drama "While you were sleeping", just as he was directing PSH drama Doctors....So I have a tiny hope that PSH will be cameo in this drama:)...this is just my dream...:)..."You my say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not not the only one"...hopefully I'm not alone with this dream...hehehe:)...

im also hoping that Shin Hye will do a cameo as well! :)

Since Shin Hye worked with the writer and the PD before and let's not forgot Jong Sukkie! ^_^

From this... it looks like that the IHYV reunion was at the same house so... those pictures might still be there LOL

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Celi67 said:

You know guys read from sh thread that this February sh and js are going to Thailand . Js for fm and sh for filming sw movie.what a coincidence. 

February has special significance.. :) her birthday... Valentine's day.. but he'll be there around 24th-25th. We don't know for now, when she'll be there. *prays to the drama gods for another Busan coincidence*

Seeing the way NOYB did not include Shin Hye in their recent celeb pictures, made me feel so good in a way.. He really protects her well. 

• Like 9

Hi ash do you still remember when the dispatch revealed the pictures and they said for js , sh is his priority means he will protect her in all means. Sh wore NYOB twice and she gave one to kang sora I remembered sora posted it to thank sh . Coz I think sh and sora are quite close coz one of sh bday sora gave her a kenzi sweet shirt which sh posted. So believe what the dispatch said. 

• Like 8

Millet, Park Shin-hye The longest female model in the outdoor industry?

636204340275668750.jpg

French authentic outdoor brand Millet (CEO MEHR, CEO Han Cheol-ho) signed a contract with PARK Shin-hye for the exclusive model.

Millet has signed a third contract with Park Shin-hye, who was selected as the exclusive model for the S / S (spring and summer) season in 2014, and said he will continue the relationship for the fourth consecutive year. As a result, women 's models in the outdoor industry have been used as exclusive models for the fourth consecutive year only by Parkshinhye of' Millet

Millet with a new contract with Park Shin Hye , "focused on the mountain activities Extreme Outdoor Unlike in the past and yirudeon the turnout, aeseul leisure, soft sport (Soft Sports, Sportswear and City new concept stands for the middle character of the casual wear pointing to the sportswear) is the need to offer consumers a wider variety of leisure portfolio, it emerged as a trend grew, because "Park Shin Hye is we believed it as appropriate person. In addition, "it was like a fan meet in place to meet directly with customers to assess always do our best to look bright positive attitude determines the contract," he added. 

636204342382543750.jpg

636204342416918750.jpg

636204342453793750.jpg

Ⓒ Mile 

Park Hye - hye 's 2017 S / S season pictorial shooting scene was also released. In the open cut, you can get a glimpse of the athlete-specialized line that further enhances the sporty character and the mountain line with simple details. Park Shin-hye came back to the body with more solidity through the exercise, and he showed an active pose easily and showed digestive power as a model. 

On the other hand, Millet's 2017 S / S season picture and behind-the-wall cuts, which show a healthy and lively appeal of Park Shin-hye, are expected to be released through the official Milestone Instagram.

Fashion Webzine Snap Blossom Photo l Millet

Image result for thank you animated gif
  • Like 8

#ParkShinHye Posing in the #BrunoMagli Event 박신혜, 발목만 드러낸 롱원피스 #브루노말리

Park Shin-hye

Hide contents

201701201425851119_2.jpg

201701201425851119_5.jpg

201701201425851119_3.jpg

C2mMaYpVEAELvZ8.jpg

The actor Park Shin-hye is posing for a fan signing ceremony at the head office of Lotte Department Store in Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th.

[Tibdie Daily, Ph.D., reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr]

Cr.◇ http://v.media.daum.net/v/20170120141710005 

Image result for thank you animated gif free betty boop

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Hi ash do you still remember when the dispatch revealed the pictures and they said for js , sh is his priority means he will protect her in all means. Sh wore NYOB twice and she gave one to kang sora I remembered sora posted it to thank sh . Coz I think sh and sora are quite close coz one of sh bday sora gave her a kenzi sweet shirt which sh posted. So believe what the dispatch said. 

As for Lee Jong Suk, the actor recently moved from Oksoodong to Hannamdong in June. Despite the fact that the actor has yet to fully move in, he was seen driving into his new place with Park Shin Hye in May. 'Dispatch' wrote, "In May, he headed towards his new place with Park Shin Hye. The house that he has yet to even move into with his stuff. For Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye was priority.

This was published in the Dispatch article of 1st July, 2015 :D  The Dispatch retaliation after their agencies denied.(http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/dispatch-releases-more-pictures-of-park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk)

Shin Hye has worn NOYB plenty of times.. not just twice.. first in Dorihwaga premiere (Suzy's movie :tongue: ) on 23rd Nov 2015 and then a week later for airport fashion at MAMA 2015. Kang Sora was seen sporting a sweatshirt right after MAMA.. the latest Shin Hye wore NOYB (publicly) was when she went to Portland after Doctors. And she posted it on IG too :tongue:

• Like 12

Wow ash I really salute and admired you. You have everything . That's why when said you want to take a break from here I was really sad. If you are a lawyer sure you'll win the case with all your evidence. That's trollers have to be careful on you lol. Anyway I wish you a safe journey to Korea and wish you good luck. You know that every time we have students from Korea I always to ask them about but I refrained myself Lol. Every time they enter my class my tongue felt so itchy to ask but really controlled myself. Lol. Thanks ash

• Like 10

On 20/01/2017 at 11:31 AM, Princess5 said:

Rise and shine to Friday morning! Nice to see JS catch up with the IHYV team!!

On the pic, it's just a Guess that JS & SH's photos r stil there right?  

It's most likely still there, that was like the cast/crew member's priceless reaction to seeing that and then I noticed if you look closely he was also seated at the dining table too during the IHYV meal gathering there.

Or maybe can get PinocchioAsh to confirm that if she somehow manages to get into  Kim Kwang-Kyu's house in March heh.

Moments where Jong Suk called Shin Hye pretty/lovable numerous times <33

xhMUu9w.jpg

credit: @DarlingCouple_

• Like 11

Love this edit.. perfect OST for this! :D

@Celi67 last semester, my Korean language teacher (all my teachers are Korean) was visiting Seoul for four days and she asked the class what we wanted from there. I was the first one, sitting on the first bench who yelled "Lee Jong Suk" :D She laughed and asked, "How will I get him through customs at the airport?" :tongue::D she still teases me :D

@Jo.. I'm hatching crazy plans already.. if I can't get into his house, I'll roam around Hannam Dong at night to catch a glimpse of Sukie :D sometimes I scare myself with the crazy things I say :D *facepalm*

• Like 11

@DarlingOTPsLoVe Thanks for the "collection"...Now we really now PSH is  pretty and lovable in LJS eyes...:)...question is that why he mention numerous time?...:) Hmmm....If she is just a colleague for him, once enough to mention just to be gentleman....But several times in interviews....:wub:...If she is just a female friend, I don't think he would mention all the time that she is pretty...I remember PSH told in one of her interview, that she don't know if somebody like her, until that person don't tell her directly...So this "can be" one of the reason why LJS kept mention she is pretty.:)...or may be there is 100 other answer, but I like this answer the most...:D ...

• Like 11

Sh leaves for Paris today for channel show and she looks so pretty and she's wearing below the knee dress. Since Pinocchio seems like I didn't see her miniskirt. She turns to be very elegant , classy feminine lady. Las is correct sh will become stylish as she old. But I'm curious why he said that and how did he know. 

• Like 11