[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

On 7/7/2016 at 0:46 PM, MarieJose said:

onni you forgot about this one .. you can't miss it hahahh :P 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID

:D:D:D:D:D  

ps : i really have a strong feeling that we will see them together again in another project .. maybe not soon .. but we'll get to see them ;);) (finger crossed) 

oh no! How did I forget about that kiss.... Silly me.

I better add that now lol XD

Thanks for pointing it out! hahaha

Yes! Let's hope that we'll get to see them together again! :D

I also have a feeling that they will be in another project together :D

• Like 9

Ha..ha..ha.. Kissing in dramas is difficult topic for shippers, but shouldn't it be harder for the actor/actress?

One married K-drama actress was asked in an interview whether she was afraid to hurt her husband's feeling when kissing other man in the movie. She said that as an actor/actress this type of jealousy is not a luxury they can have. Meaning, husband/wife (or boyfriend/girlfriend) with the profession as actors/actresses cannot afford to be jealous to see the spouse doing the kissing (or sometimes even bed scenes) for the sake of acting. It's part of the job. They earn the money by acting, and that includes romantic actions, so they cannot avoid it. That's why the pairs must have strong trust among each other.

LJS is a good kisser on screen, but he is a very shy person. From the bts of his dramas, except Pinocchio, it's clear that he was uncomfortable as soon as the director said "cut". One of the hottest kisses before Pinocchio was in Doctor Stranger with Jin Se Yeon. It was so "deep" that even JSY admitted beyond what was scripted. However, in bts, it can be seen that LJS immediately looked around or took steps away after each take. He didn't show any further skinship. JSY was flustered as well, so after one take, LJS made a funny gesture to make the situation more relaxed. JSY said that LJS treated her well as a younger sister during the filming. I think based on Zheng Shuang's interview, LJS treated her well as a co-star, but not more than that. No dating rumors nor skinship bts existed. With Lee Bo Young, LJS was very comfortable, but that also because LBY let him talk to Ji Sung (her fiance at the time) through video call during the filming. Ji Sung always encouraged LJS to do his best, so LJS could act with LBY very well.

PSH admitted that she is shy as well. For "Doctor Crush" she promised to dance on V-app when the rating goes beyond 15%, but in her latest IG, she said that she needs time to overcome her shyness first, before she can do the dance! Her kisses with co-stars (except with LJS) were widely criticized to be stiff, and this comes not just from anti-fans, but they all agree that her kisses with LJS were "no joke" (according to the MC of SBS Drama Awards 2014). That should be good for delulu minds of Darling shippers. 

Let's support Darling's works without worry about their relationship.

Just imagine that by now, Ki Ha-myung and Choi In-ha may be planning for their second child.  :wub:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, mview said:

Just imagine that by now, Ki Ha-myung and Choi In-ha may be planning for their second child.  :wub:

:D:D when did they have the first kid? :P

Setting that aside, your post reminded me of the snow kiss bts, where his ears turned red! And she covered her face with her muffler because they zoned out during the kiss a little bit :D

Also..the last one ...where they are all smiles for some reason..when he dips in to kiss her forehead and then her cheek.. you are absolutely right when you say that he's uncomfortable after kisses. Doctor stranger bts are very stark... With the Pinocchio ones, he was all bubbles and kisses and hugs.. :D

Sigh. 

You never know, they just might surprise us after their dramas end with some news or sighting... :P

Fingers crossed...

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

:D:D when did they have the first kid? :P

Setting that aside, your post reminded me of the snow kiss bts, where his ears turned red! And she covered her face with her muffler because they zoned out during the kiss a little bit :D

Also..the last one ...where they are all smiles for some reason..when he dips in to kiss her forehead and then her cheek.. you are absolutely right when you say that he's uncomfortable after kisses. Doctor stranger bts are very stark... With the Pinocchio ones, he was all bubbles and kisses and hugs.. :D

Sigh. 

You never know, they just might surprise us after their dramas end with some news or sighting... :P

Fingers crossed...

Haha since LJS is going enlist, I will keep my fingers crossed and patiently wait for 3 years later. Time flies and I truly support them together! 

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye just posted a picture on Instagram!!!

And 5 minutes later, Lee Jong Suk uploads a picture too!!! :D 

This means they were on Instagram at the same time!!! And maybe they were at the same place too? hehehe, my mind is going dululu XD

• Like 13

There were comments long time ago from a forum regarding the SNS  pics that were quickly deleted. It is suspected that each has the other's password, so once the message was read and deemed "secret-revealing" the other party could delete it. It was when LJS posted and quickly deleted his ig's several times on one day. Why would he do it himself? It could be that the lady was not happy about the pics and took actions. May be it's just another delulu mind. :blink:

Also, when PSH posted about Lee Hongki's (skullhong) during bowling games, the scores showed multiple players, not just 2, so one fan commented that LJS was on the scoreboard, but of course no names was shown. Probably PSH posted the ig on a later time, next to LJS, and realized the potential "scandal", so she urged LJS to post something quickly. LJS posted instead about the cockroach. This can be another delulu. Just enjoy! :P

• Like 13

This was her sad sad song in the morning...however, things seems fine now since she posted her and hyung's pic on IG...Shin Hye -ya ..are you trying to make a certain samchoon jealous? :P

It was after the MBC interview with LJS and HHJ came out, right? LJS believed he had only ONE kiss scene, but HHJ revealed that they actually already had TWO kiss scenes together. This "lapse of memory" would not be tolerated well by Jerry, and she won't let Tom go easily on this. :angry: On that one missing report on the kiss scenes, he received a sad sad song and a warning "I will tell your Hyung". :sweatingbullets:

I don't know if you can see the image but i think i soooo cute.. do they have the same uniform?? Or did someone just edit it lol..... our darling shippers.... what they can do

It is a fanedit, but nonetheless very cute. They grew up in different cities, but finally met in Seoul in 2008 in a fashion show. B)

• Like 10

[M + TV people] #ParkShinhye, unpretentious do more beautiful

Cm2IIBNUcAAogoZ.jpg

Park Shin Hye is now a bright, but boasts a healthy image, even a strong debut in seconds through the heavy pale image "Stairway to Heaven" and "Tree of Heaven".It was built up thanks to some works not stay only digest the various roles and Park Shin Hye acting debut could take off the second image. Park Shin Hye naetdeon boasted a strong presence since his debut was not a thing kkumkkwotdeon actors from the beginning. Yiseungui through the year 2003 'Flowers' music video Arlene Park Shin Hye's face was a trainee aspiring singer, not an aspiring actor. Park Shin Hye, but the chance to audition met with acting like fate, after holding healthily healthily grow as an actor-digit year '13, which is responsible for today's home theater. ' Representative works haejun Park Shin Hye is located beyond the catch child actor to adult actor 'You're Beautiful handsome, "a drama which was aired in 2009. In an interview past, Park Shin Hye has reviewed the bar "works haejun gotta work the first time you are an adult, a child actress called to announce the start of a" Park Shin Hye "and not" as "handsome." Park Shin Hye one through the 'You're Beautiful' proved that could work in a trendy drama 'You're me blew me away "" Drama - Do ghosts is the' reveal my age and personality bright and spirited college student charm worthy through the 'Flower Boys Next Door' worries period began.works Park Shin Hye gave the place to catch a 'box - office star, representing the 20 actress is' the heirs' and' Pinocchio '. Through the above 'You're Beautiful' Park Shin Hye raised awareness in Japan and Greater China are located to catch the floating enjoying popular Hallyu star, such as 'the heirs' significant drag popularity in Asia over the domestic to the actress's first Asian tour. 2014 was the first Korean Visa card model was completely out in the 'Cinderella-type candy' and 'True lurch, did not discard the meantime, Park Shin Hye through the' Pinocchio 'which was aired according to the advertising period.

220270772326_99_20160708173305.jpg?type=

Hide contents

Park Shin Hye Chung, known as the Class of 08 is steadily entertainment activities with the academic is also famous as the star yieogan to attend school. For what is known of his past Lu Chao Fiesta alumni group MBC entertainment program 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' appeared at the time to "work very hard also for all the friends and friendly throughout stay throughout Park Shin Hye school I came not fall well. Well to test bodeora. I wanted to succeed, I think I'll be so hard He also praised the role model he is. " It's not just preach the midam for Park Shin Hye silk Chao Lu.Park Shin Hye is currently wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors' being appeared ohchunghwan PD is "the set official name is 'We Wake Up' for the press conference at the time of the heroine Park Shin Hye. AM, has created a midam in the afternoon. First I was thinking that I wanted to give it a well made hard to be an actor. Smoke also may be good toughness, "he testified. " (Reduction of 'Pinocchio' and) makmal Outspoken me well and I are very similar. Hahaha.Laughter and downed it in the usual reaction is also large and also very similar to the good part, inde cuts and even around. The woven nature of the work you want to be relaxed, too! "

000117276637_99_20160708173305.jpg?type=

cr. http://naver.me/F7tp14Br 

Thank you graphics

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye, thrilled to coffee catering car Yong Jun-hyung was to arrange

2016/07/08 (Fri) 22:20

218372_l.jpg[Photo: Park Shin Hye of Instagram] actress Park Shin Hye has conveyed the feeling of gratitude to Yong Jun Hyung. Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST was preparing a coffee catering car in the shooting of the moon fire drama of SBS "Doctors" that Park Shin Hye has been enthusiastically. Park Shin Hye is 8 evening, when saying in its own SNS "and this morning be nice if there is to feel better on Jun Hyun's is not good too much condition. What's amazing! From 3 weeks ago that's healthy is unlikely I posted a comment and a short video and photo that surprise gift "of the prepared Jun Hyun. The published image is reflected hood tracks with a placard. Are housed is "my friends will cheer the cine and Doctors" that complain and Yong Jun Hyung and Park Shin Hye photo of the placard. Park Shin Hye is to express the joy and smiling in front of the. Park Shin Hye and Yong Jun Hyung've been show off the depth of the friendship from the usual. At the end of last year it was or posted on the SNS a close friend authentication shot met in Tokyo. 

cr. http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=218372 

Thank you graphics

• Like 7

20 hours ago, mview said:

There were comments long time ago from a forum regarding the SNS  pics that were quickly deleted. It is suspected that each has the other's password, so once the message was read and deemed "secret-revealing" the other party could delete it. It was when LJS posted and quickly deleted his ig's several times on one day. Why would he do it himself? It could be that the lady was not happy about the pics and took actions. May be it's just another delulu mind. :blink:

Also, when PSH posted about Lee Hongki's (skullhong) during bowling games, the scores showed multiple players, not just 2, so one fan commented that LJS was on the scoreboard, but of course no names was shown. Probably PSH posted the ig on a later time, next to LJS, and realized the potential "scandal", so she urged LJS to post something quickly. LJS posted instead about the cockroach. This can be another delulu. Just enjoy! :P

@MVIEW, like u r post..lol..we were not clear about all they ig psy wars:wub: but we sense something had happened under the table...lol. the new is her last pic.agatha advrst and his poster for W, they wore similiar patern cloths white stripe . conciedence..??..just asked your heart....;)

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye is touched to tears by Junhyung's sweet gifts

B2ST's Junhyung and actress Park Shin Hye showed off their steadfast friendship once again!  It's nice to see they're as close as ever.Junhyung-park-shin-hye_1467991173_af_org

On July 8, Park Shin Hye made two new Instagram posts showing the gifts sent to the set of her drama 'Doctors' by Junhyung.  She wrote, "My condition was so bad this morning that I was telling Seung Hoon how I wish something would happen to lift my mood, when daebak!  The surprise present prepared by Junhyung three weeks in advance because I looked like I had no energy.  How do I express how touched I am?  Thank you.  Really thank you.  I will gain strength and film, Junhyung!  I was going to skip dinner and sleep. I'm going to eat two plates.  Hing.  Tears are coming.  What a cool man," and, "There's also a coffee cart.  The Junhyung that B2UTIES love are this cool of a person.  You probably know even without being told this, but a day in which words of thanks are not enough."

That's so awesome!  Great for her and so kind of Junhyung, right?

Cm2rOGQUcAAdzh1.jpgCm1yRj6VMAAEbtX.jpg

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/park-shin-hye-is-touched-to-tears-by-junhyungs-sweet-gifts 

thank-you-smiley-animated-Smile.gif

• Like 8

Let's talk about the interview tho.. I honestly see that they are shippable together (ljs & hhj) but only on screen and for the sake of the drama!! The chemistry is so good and fascinating even but darling are still no 1 for me !!  I'm sure he won't be picking HJ at midnight for a date hahaha. What do you guys say??  

Both LJS (the "noona-killer") and HHJ are experienced professional actors. They are doing their job quite well for the sake of the new drama. :glasses:

For the sake of those in doubt about the ship, please be reminded that HHJ recently stars in the same movie as PSH "Beauty Inside" and it seems that they have a good relationship, as not long ago there was an event where SH complaint about her seat arrangement (jokingly), but the host AND HHJ were frantically trying to find her a better seat (SH replied it's okay).:phew:

The delulu minds in other forums already discussed about the choice of new dramas and costars for our Darling couple. They announced the confirmation about their new dramas only hours apart from each other. Their costars are both older. It seems that Kang Chul in W only has one girl in focus (she is the only key to both worlds anyway), not having three girls fighting for him as in "Doctor Stranger", for example. Hye Jung may have more than one suitors, but can you see anyone comparable to LJS? Hyung is part of the drama and LJS already had a good dinner talk with him in China, a few months ago. May be Hyung wanted to make Ha Myung feel comfortable. :vicx:

Speaking of children, wasn't Ha Myung and In Ha married around spring 2015? Seeing that they were so eager to build a family, In Ha could have had their first child early 2016, so now they can plan when to have the second one. :D (Now back to watch episode 19 and 20, then dreaming again) :P

• Like 11

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/88046/20160706/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-confess-theyve-kissed-twice-already.htm

Many supporters writing their support for LJS - W drama. I specially like this sentence: 'Lee Jong Suk who looked so in love with actress park shin hye in the 2015 Pinocchio drama'... 

Counting down to 11 days ;)

@moomooz: Thanks for pointing this out.

This should be in Darling Couple forum. :wub:

What is this sentence doing in a drama forum not related to Darling couple (as a couple)?

People just love to poke them both. The other time, someone also wrote "Park Shin Hye's boy" :D

• Like 7