[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

27 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Raaaaaannnniiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :D

:heart: 

21 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

That BIG smile of yours......makes me wanna dance!! Are we thinking of the same thing?

heheehhehehehehe happy dance :w00t::D

• Like 10

Guest aydenJ
13 minutes ago, mari16 said:

KY :heart: HY . PR. SH what does that mean?:P

What is that? I'm soooo not good in decoding initials :sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

What is that? I'm soooo not good in decoding initials :sweatingbullets:

Ummm...so I know this is waaaaaaay impossible...

But..

:heart:KY:heart:YH. PR. SH

Her character in Doctors is Yoo Hye Jung...

His character in W is Kang Chul...

So...umm.. Had it been KC I would have been ecstatic..you know.. KC:heart:YH ..but obviously I'm just a stupid fan living miles away from Korea with absolutely no insights into Shin Hye's brain :P

PR.SH? Princess Shin Hye? :D

Sigh..okay I'm out of guesses...

Or or or it could be Sukie (Su-KY):heart: Shin HYe?

Okay I'm way too delusional to be talking! :rolleyes:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Why are we dancing? lol 

Am I too late to join in? XD

Hahahaha!! That GiF!! :D:D:D

I have no idea why we are dancing.. But if Rania is dancing it must be something awesome..so let's just follow her lead and dance anyway :D

P.S: your name always makes me crave cake!! :D you are not helping me get thin in anyway @VIP_Cake :P

• Like 8

Suspense drama W–Two Worlds preps for inter-dimensional romance

W1.jpg

Cast and crew gathered at the first table read for MBC’s new summer romance suspense drama W–Two Worlds, the drama formerly known as W. I’m actually glad about the title change, because googling a one-letter title is no fun for anybody. Lee Jong-seok(Pinocchio) and Han Hyo-joo (Dong Yi) headline the fantasy romance between a man and a woman living in two parallel universes existing concurrently in present-day Seoul.

The new 16-episode Wednesday-Thursday drama comes from writer Song Jae-jung, who is an expert at interweaving two universes into one story (see: her previous time-space-benders Nine and Queen Inhyun’s Man), and PD Jung Dae-yoon of last year’s hit rom-comShe Was Pretty. The drama is about two worlds coexisting in the same space—one is the reality as we know it, and the other is a fantasy realm—but the two worlds collide when Lee Jong-seok and Han Hyo-joo’s characters meet.

Lee Jong-seok plays a former Olympic gold medalist in shooting who made it big as a venture capitalist and became a young chaebol. Well, as far as dramaland chaebols go, this is a step up from a guy who inherits his fortune from an angry chairman dad. He’s described as a cool-headed geeeeenius, though they don’t even tell us what kind of genius he is.

W4.jpg

Han Hyo-joo plays an affectionate, outgoing, lively second-year resident in cardiothoracic surgery. Her father (Kim Eui-sung, Six Flying Dragons) is an ill-tempered comic book artist who goes missing one day, and when the heroine goes looking for Dad, she finds a bloody Lee Jong-seok in his studio instead.

Lee Tae-hwan (Come Back, Ajusshi) plays Lee Jong-seok’s bodyguard and faithful right-hand man, and Jung Yoo-jin (Moorim School) will be his secretary. Neighborhood Laywer Jo Deul-ho’s hilarious loan shark Park Wan-sang has been cast as an assemblyman and Lee Jong-seok’s longtime enemy. In the other dimension, Kang Ki-young (Come Back, Ajusshi) will play Han Hyo-joo’s colleague and surgical resident, and Lee Shi-un(Remember—Son’s War) will be her father’s pupil.

The writer sat down with the actors one-on-one before the script read to go over each of their characters in-depth, and the PD said to the cast, “You are all the stars of your own lives. The characters each of you have undertaken are the stars of their worlds. Whether the role is big or small, please engage with the mindset that you are the star. Actors are the ones who put flesh and bone to characters and show them as living people. We’ve assembled strong actors with a lot of experience. I hope that you’ll create living characters.”

So do we all, PD-nim. So do we all.

W–Two Worlds will follow Lucky Romance beginning July 20.

W2.jpg

W5.jpg

W6.jpg

source:http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/suspense-drama-w-two-worlds-preps-for-inter-dimensional-romance/

good luck baby sukkie and fighting:heart::blush:

• Like 9

Doctors Starring Park Shin Hye Releasing June 20, 2016.

13256412_1119515884737642_75984709995098

Hide contents

Doctors Starring Park Shin Hye Releasing June 20, 2016.

Doctors Starring Park Shin Hye Releasing June 20, 2016.  The new medical drama starring Park Shin Hye will be shown on SBS. This will be the return of Park Shin Hye in a drama series after Pinnochio which went on air back in 2014. Fans are in anticipation to see the Hallyu star on the small screen again with her charming abilities in acting.

Scroll Down For Pictures

Doctors will revolve around three characters. First will be the character of Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye), who is a gangster turned doctor. Second is Jin Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung) who is a doctor from a rich family and is very jealous of others. Third will be Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) a very talented doctor and Soo Chul (Kim Ji Soo) will be the love interest of Hye Jung.

"Doctors / 닥터스" Synopsis

cr. https://t.co/8hViOO1XJY

animated-thank-you-image-0111

• Like 9

#Taluwang Girls' my king continents, #ParkShinHye olrimyeo photos to SNS "She was my first love."

2016052317265669843_00_512.jpg 

lg.php?bannerid=772&campaignid=428&zonei

Girls' my king Continental posted a photo of Park Shin Hye in the SNS. 23 days continents king was on his Instagram showing "She was my first love," is writing in Hangul.

. The king of the continent together, attracted attention to post pictures of Park Shin Hye The king of the continent movies Taiwanese actor starring in "My Girls", has been gaining popularity despite the small number of screens. (Photo: Royal continent Insta g) [MTN online News reporter team = baekseunggi (issue@mtn.co.kr)] 

cr.http://M.MTN.CO.KR

giphy.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, starfire182921 said:

@pinocchioAsh just curious are you writing fanfic??i subscribed same username as:grin: yours...but i'm using different username so you  wont recognize me there:P,,,,if  that u may i know when is the update??:flushed:

:D:D yes...that's me in AFF ..I promised myself I would finish writing over the weekend but I got lazy *hides* now that you've caught me lurking here, I'll go and end the chapter that I'm writing now..(I'll try!) :D I promise you an update by tomorrow morning :)

• Like 10

7 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

:D:D yes...that's me in AFF ..I promised myself I would finish writing over the weekend but I got lazy *hides* now that you've caught me lurking here, I'll go and end the chapter that I'm writing now..(I'll try!) :D I promise you an update by tomorrow morning :)

Hahah gotcha!!:D:D:Dsure I'll be waiting for u...take ur time no hurry:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

0062ZOFNgw1f46ria9zgnj30k00k0412.jpg

0062ZOFNgw1f46riadyg9j30k00k0q5u.jpg

0062ZOFNgw1f44oaklfeoj30k00k079n.jpg

0062ZOFNgw1f44oat19hqj30k00k041m.jpg

Cr: As tagged

Our Darling is so busy after a year of hiatus. Fighting! I really like the 2nd pic a lot... but why do I have this weird feeling after seeing these fan edit pics of JS & SH? It's been a really long time... and both are working so hard right now. 

• Like 12

‘Our Times’ Darren Wang says Park Shin-hye his ‘first-love’

image  The photo of Park Shin-hye posted by Darren Wang. (Instagram)

Darren Wang, the lead actor of Taiwanese romance film “Our Times (我的少女時代)” posted a photo of Korean actress Park Shin-hye on Instagram on Tuesday, captioning it in Korean, “She is my first love.” 

He tagged the actress in the caption. 

Wang, also known by his Chinese name Ta-lu, or Dae-ryook as his name is pronounced in Korean, has won the hearts of many Korean women after he acted the role of a cheeky high school troublemaker who falls for a warm-hearted girl for whom he tries to straighten out his academic life. 

His “high school first love” impression enticed female fans, who bemoaned the star’s explicit display of interest in actress Park. 

Park is a well-known hallyu star who appeared in hit-Korean dramas such as “You’re Beautiful (2009),” “The Heirs (2013)” and “Pinocchio (2015).”

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

CR. https://t.co/fVh3BiyzeT

thanks18.gif

• Like 6