[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

18 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

@endarinamala89 !! If they make a second part, I would be squealing all the way from India to South Korea!! :P

Wishes wishes wishes!! :wub: 

Then I'll do the same from australia to indonesia :lol::lol::lol:. Oh aniyo I want to fly to south korea chasing them when their shooting for the sequel. Lol

Its very strange for me, i mean PD-nim non stop feeding us with all their pics. In my mind there are only two option, first PD-nim is a real darling shipper like us :P. Or PD-nim wants make sequel for pinocchio YAY!!! :w00t::wub: (please think abt it, before pinocchio they had IHYV but WHY always darling??? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, endarinamala89 said:

Then I'll do the same from australia to indonesia :lol::lol::lol:. Oh aniyo I want to fly to south korea chasing them when their shooting for the sequel. Lol

Its very strange for me, i mean PD-nim non stop feeding us with all their pics. In my mind there are only two option, first PD-nim is a real darling shipper like us :P. Or PD-nim wants make sequel for pinocchio YAY!!! :w00t::wub: (please think abt it, before pinocchio they had IHYV but WHY always darling??? :sweatingbullets:

Seriously!! And I loved I hear your voice too..but it seems PDnim loves our Darling as much as we do :D 

Everyone who wants a Pinocchio 2.0, say "I"!! :D:wub: 

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ
5 hours ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

The translation says, "Looking at the same place, Dal Po, In Ha. Heading towards Cheongsangdo island." 

And then he edited the caption and added, "Since it's before filming started, before Darling?! My memory is shaky. Keke."

:D

I think we have our answer right there!!

CR: translation, @pshinstatranslate 

PD nim...do you still remember you believe you'll 'make something great' out of js&sh collaboration in Pinochio? And you produce 'Darling'? I know you are a deep thinker...you posting JS same pic, it does mean deep! Being cryptic? I guess so since your mind is not shaky, not a bit! Probably...you are the one who witness Darling blooming buds of love...you saw the gleam of attractions in their eyes & you help igniting the flame. 

So now, that you see how close they are and surely you can't help feeling " aaahhh, i knew this would happen" & just like any father who sees his children happily in love, you silently pray for their everlasting love. Look at the pic, it's how you feel ...serene & calming. The feeling people would experience looking at sunset after a day of hard labour. The darling, the sunset, the sea, the soft wind are the perfect combination of 'love'

4 hours ago, endarinamala89 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

As darling shipper of course :wub:

me...count ..me...even just be passer by i grab that chance when the darling do sekuel...:P...@aydenJ, so romantic your post a get goosebump .when i.reading  it....:wub: oh...ooo my heart...so love them.:heart: @endarinamala89:grin:..your  avtr ..hillarious...

• Like 5

hahahahaah look at the emitcon he used :D 

tumblr_o0ordvsUCn1sl7awmo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o0ordvsUCn1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

Someone asked PD   Cho Su-won if this photo is originally his (since this is the photo that jong suk  posted on his IG before )

He Replied : Original Photo! ㅋ Yep. and I recall this was a time that the two were still not that close to each other yet…^^

Source: w.w.bolt  Trans By : seelahwang 

• Like 18

PDnim...so honest...:D sudenly.i afraid he say directly the are couple...:sweatingbullets:, this is dillema...one side very happy the other worry...oh dear...darling what are you doing to me.....i just want to see they are happy in their secret relationship...but craving to see them holding hand  in public event ... feel anxious...:cold_sweat:

• Like 10

Guest aydenJ
28 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Someone asked PD   Cho Su-won if this photo is originally his (since this is the photo that jong suk  posted on his IG before )

He Replied : Original Photo! ㅋ Yep. and I recall this was a time that the two were still not that close to each other yet…^^

@Rania Zeid this is awesome!! I know, right! The pic does tell PD nim thought about darling when "the two were not that close to each other yet..^^" (notice the word 'yet') and now? They are the 'closest best friend'! As if  He could sense darling affections would grow. @mujay ha!ha! Have you read this @Rania latest post on PD nim respons?? I'm sure you have geesebumps!!! It correspon with my previous post :D

7 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

@Rania Zeid this is awesome!! I know, right! The pic does tell PD nim thought about darling when "the two were not that close to each other yet..^^" (notice the word 'yet') and now? They are the 'closest best friend'! As if  He could sense darling affections would grow. @mujay ha!ha! Have you read this @Rania latest post on PD nim respons?? I'm sure you have geesebumps!!! It correspon with my previous post :D

hahahahahahaah yeh i definetly noticed that nd that emitcon he used as he s sayin " u know what i mean by close right? " hahaaah

• Like 14

I finally  can post ,I dont know what happened with my another account anyways, we are a ship very very lucky because we know that they're still :wub:good friends~.:wub:.. Our PD is so generous to us, Welcome to our ship PD  hehehee :heart:

Edited by mari16
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, mujay said:

me...count ..me...even just be passer by i grab that chance when the darling do sekuel...:P...@aydenJ, so romantic your post a get goosebump .when i.reading  it....:wub: oh...ooo my heart...so love them.:heart: @endarinamala89:grin:..your  avtr ..hillarious...

Thanks @mujay :P and dont worry dear they are profesional. They are just "close friend" (you know what i mean right? :phew:)

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

tumblr_o0ordvsUCn1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

Im so sorry PD-nim, could you please tell me what was time the two werent that "close each other"? Am I the one who see they were not close before pinocchio? :sweatingbullets:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJWk4uKZa8A-9pklAnhvq

etvyw4bonvhkvi7p6kln.gif

b86INBIcWS0A2HzJg19DWbCsF_dLfdfOmiuuPzCZ

I always see them close to each other or PD-nim give us another hint??? :wub: 

Or i think because sukkie could breathe properly now :w00t:

bi0OANu7jhXKNskxLKqfaKafaxDl2XgeDssnd4gt

• Like 16

ayden j.my anxietie...choked me...with in happy and woried..just want ..time travel machine NOW..like you said before..i want go in time after he complete military service....:sweatingbullets:..oh GOD...please always protect my lovely couple..blessing them with peace and beautiful relationship...:cold_sweat:...Rania..:heart: your line..'you know what i mean by close..right..'.@endarnimala89,..lol...your post .you resume their time line...are you the first owner this tread before pienocchio took over on august..?...seem familiar with your post.

• Like 12