[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

PD-nim posted... Let's welcome our VVIP on board the ship!!! Yea!!!!!! I love this man... I really do!! :wub: He surely knows something after the reunion. And I bet they had fun teasing Dalpo and Inha over dinner. Kekekekekek...

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, irenetan said:

PD-nim posted... Let's welcome our VVIP on board the ship!!! Yea!!!!!! I love this man... I really do!! :wub: He surely knows something after the reunion. And I bet they had fun teasing Dalpo and Inha over dinner. Kekekekekek...

He knows everything :glasses:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, mygirls said:

@ Irenetan... Me too.... :wub:...

@mygirls PD-nim is trolling Dalpo and Inha after the reunion dinner. He's having fun... lol... And why do I feel so thrilled about this????? :w00t: Imagine PD-nim asking them over the table (since they're seated just right in front of him):" Are the 2 of you together?" What would be Dalpo and Inha's answer/ response to this qn? All eyes are on them and Dalpo can't lie for sure (I believe). Kekekekekeke... 

• Like 9

I love PD-nim!! :D he's awesome!!  

Gaaaahhhhhhh... I love this.. I love this time.

One week till Dal Po samchoon leaves for China.. They must both be feeling bittersweet.. To stay away from each other for as long a time as four months.. Even with them flying back and forth to Korea, they won't be seeing each other as much as they usually do.

*delulu* they must be making the most of their time now.. :wub: 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.. :wub: and PD definitely knows... ;) 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, mujay said:

@Irenetan...:grimace: he...involved in secret circle now...can't imagine how they teasing darling ...lol..so much fun  here...happy weekend darling lover's:blush:

13 minutes ago, flashlight said:

He knows everything :glasses:

Secret circle???? Hehehe... I love your answer... PD-nim is a troller for sure and he's hinting something to us...

I agree... he knows everything. :glasses: Dalpo and Inha are just like his son and daughter and he wouldn't allow them to leave him out of their relationship lol...

Have fun over the weekends, guy... I'm gg out now after posting this!! :P 

• Like 6

P.S : 

Why this pic of all? 

I mean...he must have had dozens of other pictures. But this picture has its own significance. 

It's a wistful atmosphere, with them looking out onto the sea, distance separating them. Kind of symbolic, for the distance between them while he shoots across countries, don't you think?

PDnim...daebak! :D:wub: sigh.. This is so perfect!

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

P.S : 

Why this pic of all? 

I mean...he must have had dozens of other pictures. But this picture has its own significance. 

It's a wistful atmosphere, with them looking out onto the sea, distance separating them. Kind of symbolic, for the distance between them while he shoots across countries, don't you think?

PDnim...daebak! :D:wub: sigh.. This is so perfect!

What you said is insightful. I was thinking in a different direction that it's a hint to us since we can't see their face in this picture, only their black figure. My guess is that PD-nim is trying to tell us that these two are in love but it's a secret... so hush hush... he cannot reveal more... 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, irenetan said:

What you said make sense. But I was also thinking that it's a hint to us since we can't see their face in this picture, only their black figure. My guess is that PD-nim is trying to tell us that these two are in love but it's a secret... so hush hush... he cannot reveal more... 

The translation says, "Looking at the same place, Dal Po, In Ha. Heading towards Cheongsangdo island." 

And then he edited the caption and added, "Since it's before filming started, before Darling?! My memory is shaky. Keke."

:D

I think we have our answer right there!!

CR: translation, @pshinstatranslate 

• Like 11

@irenetan speaking rationally... He doesn't need to ask any questions. ... It's in front of him... He see it all... It's for us to find out......:lol:... So are you in or are you out?  Beggars can't be choosers... ;)

@mujay- secret circle...I ditto @irenetan... He needs to bring that secret circle to darling thread... If he keeps posting this we will never be bored.. Lol

@pinocchioash_stv... I'm impressed when did you learn Korean?  Keep up the good work... I like the translation.  :)...

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

The translation says, "Looking at the same place, Dal Po, In Ha. Heading towards Cheongsangdo island." 

And then he edited the caption and added, "Since it's before filming started, before Darling?! My memory is shaky. Keke."

:D

I think we have our answer right there!!

CR: translation, @pshinstatranslate 

That pic was posted by js in his instagram some tome ago :wub:

• Like 8

@irenetan.... I'm not mean to you.... . I'm as nice as an angel:blush:. ... You didn't know.:lol:... So I see you left me for pd nim because he has secrets... Bad girl:D...

Spoiler

Hey... Come here let me whisper in your ears...jdjajrjlhijnjg jsjejcjrjejcjt... Get it...:lol:... Jljajtjijn....

• Like 5

Despite me not being a true shipping kind of fan, I can honestly admit that whenever I see them in the same frame, they do bring me happy hormones..  

And that is why I enjoy the fan videos  with them edited together.  Because I kind of feel even their unconnected pictures, put together in the same frame, kind of make you feel happy.

They do kind of look good together.  

• Like 10

@ThinkPositive, I'm a shipper but i know my limits and I know as a fan I can only be happy if they are happy because its not my life its their life....But you are so right...when you see them in one frame it makes you happy, giggly and in love....I really enjoy all the MV, gif, JS post, SH post and all post related to them from everyone.  And now especially PD NIM.....And yes, they do look and match very well.....:D:D:D:D:D...so with that said let's have fun.....

p/s-Im listening to their MV now, and the next MV is rock a my baby...WTH...its still good....lol....

• Like 6

11 hours ago, irenetan said:

@mygirls thx in advance :D I just worried he might only watching his drama during his break time. 

Guys what do you think? Its a spoiler from PDnim? I mean may be they'll make another sequel for pinocchio? OMG!!! If thats true then I'll be the happiest shipper ever. Of course if the main character still darling couple :sweatingbullets:

Sorry delulu overload :wub:

• Like 5

@mygirls and @irenetan.. It was translated by pshinstatranslate on Instagram :) I just shared it.. My Korean comes from apps on my phone :P reading and writing, I'm okay at..speaking is still messy in parts! Joining korean language classes in Feb :D 

But seriously girls, I had my doubts lately. Pretty sure that Darling is the only k-drama/real couple that I will ever ship. Have only shipped Harry/Hermione till now, other than them..that too the book characters :P But these two, they manage to make my worst days amazing, just by being themselves. And after all that has happened lately, all I can do now is pray that they remain the way they are, till they are willing to announce something more. Relationships are fickle things without the added media blare.

Sigh.

I thank the day, when I ended up downloading Pinocchio! :wub:  Best decision ever!

• Like 7