[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Yuan_IX

Just for fun: A Pinocchio Re-union 05.01.2016

DISCLAIMER:

• A post to spaz about anything related to Darling Couple with  only some truths in it so do not take everything seriously because it's only meant to be for fun. Join in the fun if you feel happy…

I'm back to using my old style of posting so I don't cause confusion with facts vs delulu even though we are in a fantasyland's thread but since there are lurkers in here so…

I'm late as usual but that doesn't stopped me from being happy like everyone that have posted:-) Love SH for being the person behind this reunion, she is so good with keeping in contact with friends and alike; and PD-nim for first revealing the "most beautiful" picture and info I have seen for a long time. It's not fan accounts but from PD-nim himself so we can all happily celebrate their re-union. SH is also her usual happy self, taking selfies. She must have many candid photos like she took of them in the past, so maybe one day she may share 1 or 2 (one can wish). Everyone seems so happy too.

There are many reasons for the re-union don't you think?

• It's almost the 1st anniversary of Pinocchio
  • They most likely have not seen each as a big group like this, it's unfortunate that YuBi is not there.
  • It's new year so they want to celebrate 2016 together
  • JS is leaving for China soon to start filming his Jade Lover C-Drama so they can also send him well wishes personally
  • Pinocchio drama has been receiving many awards, latest being PD-nim who won the "Best Production Director at APAN" so all the more to celebrate
  • The cast have enjoyed working together on set so keeping in touch whenever they can also help to bond their friendships.

When I looked at the re-union photos, I had a funny thought reminding me of Pinocchio's Drama time. JS hairstyle is like Dal Po with the middle split. The 3 guys that have puppy loves/crushes on her (In Ha) (and we know only 1 with a happy ending) sat on the same side of the table. Dal Po is making sure Beom Jo is not anywhere near In Ha, next to him rather so he has a handle on thing, still remember the over spent 30 minutes they had together at a convenient store. Chan Soo is safe since his wife is just sitting opposite him.

Photo from hunnychie15

Between, can you see the differences in the 2 photos?

Credit original owner / hunnychie15 of pic used in this post

Guest Yuan_IX

Thanks @IreneTan :wub: for the beautiful similarity photos of SH & JS :heart: !!! 

Here is my version of similarity of them but it about "their cuteness" and "their cuteness with their cute puppies" so the keyword here is "Cute" :lol:

Photo from hunnychie15

Omma & Appa :lol:

Photo from hunnychie15

Funny one - family relationships :lol:

Photo from hunnychie15

Credit original owner / hunnychie15 for pics used in this post

Yuan ...you back prof.B) this is the original yuan 19900...i love your analysis,saw them gathering after 1 year is wonderful, and more happy see them in romantic position..:w00t:in my imagination they know our darling is couple,that way Jong suk and Shin hye  not to shy show up their affection,,,maybe sometime Shin hye leanning down in Jong suk shoulder... and Jong suk with gentle stroke her hair ..whisper..on her...feed her the food because Shin hye busy talking and check her phone...lol...:blush: and so.on.. darling lover's .take a time pour your imagination about what they will do in that position:D

• Like 9

Guest Yuan_IX

^^ This is so cute. A day-dreaming JS and we can see here who is in his dream :blush:

Spoiler

@jstgt1501 - Agree. All Pinocchio's fans and darling fans are very happy with the reunion :heart:. I wish we get to see some more photos from some other members…

@Irene - The photo of Dal Po & In Ha with their first child is very cute :wub:. Baby Dal Po looks very much like you (i.e. your DP) :w00t:….How's to be held by daddy Dal Po?

@Mygirls - You are forever young my dear! Hope your right arm is better now but how did you still manage to spazz so much still? Happiness is probably a temporarily pain reliever too :-)

@Ash - Can't wait for the weekend to come. My bluest days are getting much brighter now. How did you manage or know to turn up to the party @ 4:30 AM. You even found time during work to spazz too….you must be overly happy with the re-union and your new job must be treating you well?

@MarieJose - I hear you said you have a million thoughts to produce a movie on Darling….looking forward to it sweetie. Post 1 or 2 spoilers when you're not studying ….I hope you are doing swell with your exams too!

@Mujay - Just read your latest post :blush:…Between, thanks for inviting me to the party but where is everyone? Also a little secrete, I only want to dance, sing and drink champagne at the party not setting up the tables or cleaning up afterward :lol:

@Everyone else I have not mentioned, I'm happy to read all your happy thoughts :wub:….

Okie Dokie ….chat to you happy girls another day. Just enjoy the ride and "be surprised":w00t: like this time.

13 hours ago, flashlight said:

yep!!! those pics were taken on Jan 5th 2016. 

ahh so like that :w00t:, it's really Jo PD's birth day party? i"it's because shin hye's effort" does it mean shin hye who prepared the party?. how they really love and greatful to Jo PD and Park writer, because of them jongsuk and shinhye not just find a good project but find a good men (jongsuk) and a good women (shinhye) :wub: ...

I'm really happy and greatful. see how happy they are. maybe it's just my feelings which really over, but after see they wear NOYB even though in a different time and how shin hye's best friends also wear it I feel that now they began to slightly opened with their relationship.:D:wub:

I hope and want that they're really being couple not just be darling couple from pinocchio but really really couple, and in someday I hope that I could hear a good news about their wedding, their childerns, and their happy family.:wub: may God bless them... :heart::wub::D

once again thank's to you all who was sharing everything about our darling couple, and thank's to you @flashlight :grin:

• Like 14

Guest aydenJ

Awwhhh ...i always missed the party!!

anyway i'm elated seing PD-nim post! How happy & contented they were...look at them. It was like a family get together..it's obvious that PD-nim is cherished. They had become meaningful people to each other, perhaps PD-nim had indirectly became the 'match-maker'? He still call SH as inha & definitely JS is still dalpo to him! Notice there was also Capt hwang...a darling shipper!! Yippy!! What can i say?? 

PS: in room full of people...why do i choose to sit beside you? Because thats where i should be & i want to be

“Pinocchio” Cast Meets for Warm Reunion

“Pinocchio” Cast Meets for Warm Reunion

The cast of “Pinocchio” met up for a friendly reunion!

Lee Joo Seung, one of the actors on the drama, posted a picture on his Instagram account on January 8, saying, “I was Ahn Chan Soo again for a moment. Wishing all the happiness in the world in 2016 to my Pinocchio family.” With this touching comment is the photo of the actors and actresses who were on “Pinocchio,” including Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young KwangKim Kwang Gyu, and more.

It’s amazing that they are still keeping in touch, after the drama is over! How great to see some of our favorite stars maintain their friendships!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/07/pinocchio-cast-meets-for-warm-reunion/

• Like 16

2 hours ago, mygirls said:

@Irenetan.... Why same picture?  Post something new of the reunion? I guess we have to settle for this ...:lol: Good luck if we ever get one from dalpo and inha... Lol:grin:...keep up the good work! .. Fighting!:D

@mygirls, I've learnt to be contented with what I have. I'll be more than happy if they update something, even if it's the same photo that we've seen numerous times. Will just pretend that it's the 1st time I'm seeing it so that I can rejoice all over again...  :grin: lol... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Guest aydenJ
1 hour ago, irenetan said:

@mygirls, I've learnt to be contented with what I have. I'll be more than happy if they update something, even if it's the same photo that we've seen numerous times. Will just pretend that it's the 1st time I'm seeing it so that I can rejoice all over again...  :grin: lol... :sweatingbullets:

I wonder why shinhye did not post the pics in her ig since she's the one who took them? (She's holding the cam)... She normally updates gathering pic with friends. Avoiding rumour again? InHa-ya...you sitting beside Dalpo is none of 'their' business. You post this pic in your ig is also none of 'their' business but being you, i know you tried hard not to cause 'war'.. You too, dalpo-ya? So protective for your InHa that the moment with her is only for your treasure!

ps: btw, i know the reason you choose to sit beside dalpo, you wanted to trade egg yolk-white egg with him, right?? *hiccup