[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

What a way to start Wednesday!!:w00t:

Out darling couple really surprised me when i least expected! ! cld SH be the one organising this gathering?? Or thr gang organised it so that our couple can meet uo before JS goes to china?? Tk u to PD nim for thr IG update! Aiyahhhh!! My mind is in a mess now!! Delul tots running through!! :sweatingbullets:

@pinocchioash_stvhope u r still in a gd state for work! Wan to say..congrats to ur new role! And tk u for the fanfic! I luv them!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ThinkPositive said:

And all is good with the world!!  

miss you where have you been....:D...darling world is full of joy and blessing ..why you must withdrawal...littel bit up set me...:expressionless: but the way glad see you around.                                                          @pinocchioash_stv,..calm down....calm down...otherwise your new friend thought you are weird cos grining all day long....kkkkk. ash...i wish we can meet in seol when that day come:glasses:           @mygirls,..i didn't see a thing  on your post:cry:.     Yuan ..where are you we should open the table and party....ayden too...you still busy with your assesment..?   and @linda_kim...where are you littel girl...near a month you gone...please comeback.

• Like 7

Gaah.. I totally get you @mygirls!! I Will start looking silly now.. :D <-This is me for the past 4 hours!! Oh and how did you hurt your hand?! You're as accident prone as me..take care please!!! Get well soon..

@mujay !! I CANT STOP!! :D Heheheheheh..made me remember the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards..  :D gaaahhhh... When she stopped and congratulated him and they walked off stage together.. Sigh.. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.. :wub: 

@ThinkPositive.. We really miss you.. Please come back.. :( 

Same goes for @linda_kim11..sigh.. 

@Princess5 :D thank you!! :D its a good thing that it's just induction this week..I'll be pretty much smiling like a lunatic all day.. Yay!!

Let's spazzzzzz!! @mujay, @MarieJose, @irenetan, @Yuan_IX!! :D 

*goofy loony smile*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0YCvutGUNyNs3XTUUZRl

• Like 11

So happy to be able to see the Pino team together! I'm even more delighted to see both JS and SH sitting together. Seems like the rumour didn't affect their relationship (be it close friends or couple) that much :lol: Thanks to PD Jo, if not we won't know they met up ;)

And wow Millet! JS looked so good in that new product! Hoping to see both of them soon!

• Like 14

Pic.slightly different of yesterday pino gathering Posted by lim doyoon

lim_doyoon   also said they gathered because of shin hye's effort Nd saying happy birthday to cho pd &it was a pity for those cant attend, the gathering was full of fun 
Nd wishing all happy new year

trans: woon

• Like 22

@Rania Zeid, thank you to showering us with.darling up date...today is full hapiness...they meet .their circle.. after NYOB, this is another clue how close darling in real life..:D...just blindfounded can't sense their relationship...happy day is darling up date day.....thank to Pd jo so won too...he is darling shipper  i quest.:P

• Like 14

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Pic.slightly different of yesterday pino gathering Posted by lim doyoon

lim_doyoon   also said they gathered because of shin hye's effort Nd saying happy birthday to cho pd &it was a pity for those cant attend, the gathering was full of fun 
Nd wishing all happy new year

trans: woon

this photo really really new right?
looking for shin hye's ponsel case, isn't she just started wearing them before she went to paris and she still uses it until this day, right?!!
and jongsuk's short hair was also not long ago he just cut it, right?!!

If true. I feel very grateful and very happy :wub:. to be honest I was feel very sure if their relationship is absolutely fine. even more better but someimes I feel a little worried too because when they appearing together in the some event they rarely show the closeness and joy like the one in this photo. and now they sit so close in that photo. that really really grateful. thank you God.

thanks to you too who was sharing this. it's makes my worried gone.:D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, NadinAlice said:

this photo really really new right?
looking for shin hye's ponsel case, isn't she just started wearing them before she went to paris and she still uses it until this day, right?!!
and jongsuk's short hair was also not long ago he just cut it, right?!!

If true. I feel very grateful and very happy :wub:. to be honest I was feel very sure if their relationship is absolutely fine. even more better but someimes I feel a little worried too because when they appearing together in the some event they rarely show the closeness and joy like the one in this photo. and now they sit so close in that photo. that really really grateful. thank you God.

thanks to you too who was sharing this. it's makes my worried gone.:D

yep!!! those pics were taken on Jan 5th 2016. 

• Like 7

DramaFever's top 10 most popular dramas in 2015

by Nancy Z on Wed, Jan 06, 2016

27924910-9bbf-420f-87d6-5e69f5657ab5.jpg

3. Pinocchio Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk star as two young reporters who find themselves in a tricky situation. She cannot lie, and he has to lie to survive. What happens when they are confronted with a crisis that compels them to change to uncover old secrets?

5c6b5668-2235-4a97-8766-2125c905299d.png

Read more here: 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafevers-top-10-most-popular-dramas-in-2015/

• Like 12