[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

feeling so good..chat with all of you lady's(@mygirls,i borrow your lovely words to call us.:blink: this words really suite to darling shipper) we had many pesonality here but united when one from us get in low circumstanche,...@yuan,the short story you write to descripe our lovely darling  is cute...like you said...would be someday we seeing their wedding day.?..can we tied promise when they meant to be and God blessing them ,..we meet in korea..?..can we ...?:dissapointed:...no matter what...when that day really came ...i will make effort to fly there...maybe i can't see them in person, at least i can buy all the news paper and magazine who write about their wedding...lol...Sorry delulu overload...maybe because today   feeling happy  see samchoon up date his ig.:blush: and my lovely girl look so sexy in Sbs awards....i am in love with them again ..:grin:

• Like 9

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... their photobook pictorial with doggie.... have similarity ? .. but its not the only one

Spoiler

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Jambangee pictorial (2013)

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Instyle pictorial (New York)

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Marie Claire pictorial... this is my fave Marie Claire edition for both of them..Shinhye with Audrey Hepburn's style & Jongsuk with chaebol style.. imagine that a classic film with Paris background where a rich guy who fall in love with a beautiful / naive girl.. its like 1950s & 1960s film..gringringringrin

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Allure pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Instyle pictorial 2015 (London) blushblush

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Cosmopolitan pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... ELLE pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... CeCi pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... 1stLook pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Marie Claire pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... Vogue Girl pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... SURE pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... star1 pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... W Korea pictorial

Photo from hunnychie15 Shinhye & Jongsuk... SINGLES pictorial

Cr: hunnychie15

Darling's photoshoots :rolleyes:

• Like 19

Hey y'all!! :) I've been running around since the new year, but seeing everyone post, makes me feel so good!! 

@mujay thank you sweetie!! I'm so nervous, because its a big place that I'm joining..all butterflies and dinosaurs in my tummy.. I hope the first day will be all okay.. :tears:

But but but, FINALLY our samchoon updated his IG!!! @MarieJose :D we finally know he's not turned into a ninja! :D  Yay!! Go Sukie!

:wub:

Happy Monday you all... I hope its not a Manic Monday .. :)

XO

• Like 12

On 12/30/2015 at 3:25 AM, mujay said:

@gingerJ,is good you live in china..so we can get news  up date about JS new project...fast and fresh.....and hope SH approved her...new project soon...miss both of them in small screen....:flushed:

Sorry, I'm not living in China, just went there for past two months. But so far, I know China better. :) 

• Like 7

Happy New Year every friend! I wish everyone will have a nice new year!

I've been busy since I came back from long vacation. Haven't read thru all our posts here yet.

Anyway, saw the picture of SH at SBS award, she's too skinny. I wish she could put on some weight. JS finally update his IG, but the photo was taken at his Chongqing trip.

Just  want to stop by and say Hi to everyone. I'll come back soon! Miss you all!

• Like 8

Guest Yuan_IX

^^ SH posted after mid-night again with Nori playing peek-a-boo then saying "goodnight" lol.  Also, sorry little Nori pup for turning you into Dori the fish in my "Peko & Poko" fairy-tale. JS-ah, how about you update a pic of Saja too with your "smirk" emoticon is totally fine with me.

Spoiler

@kyonkichi78 - more love and warm hugs for you dear!  I like your commentary. If our dream comes true one day, they will make such cute babies, bicker like tom & jerry and make up with many hugs & kisses, each day with feel like a honey moon but they can celebrate each anniversary in a different country so by luck the iFans in here may be able to spot them at the beaches, shops, restaurants, parks etc etc…now I'm really in delulu world lol

@Pekopoko - your username is too cute because it reminds be of "Peko" and "Poko" and in them I see a little fairytale of SH & JS too….

@IreneTan - For the love of Darling Couple, "I want more! - OlivierTwist "

@Mujay - So many emoticons in just one post lol. I'll just go to Cloud #9 if that day comes then fly down to earth again to read up on all the translated articles and videos posted here and all over social medias…But maybe visit her parents' restaurant and stay at his parents' pension house some time after their wedding to have a better chance seeing them there instead. In the meantime, hope you have many more sweet dreams. Thanks for telling me SH moustache is "Cho-Cho-Cho" for at that time my thoughts went overdrive so I had to conclude it as "ugly" since you said JS moustache is "weird" and shattered your 1930's dream of them in pieces lol. Now as per your story before, you have mafia JS with his first love SH with her cute moustache….that's would be hilarious to dream with 1930's JS always play peek-a-boo when 1930's SH appear before him haha….

@Princess5 - Instead post more thoughts dear. I would love to read them.

@Pinocckhioash_stv - A year ago this time, I look forward to the weekdays more since I would be able to watch 2 more episodes of Pinocchio but right now I love the weekends the most and the hardest day will be on Monday and by the time Friday comes again, I feel all happy again until Sundays night… Enjoy your new job! 

**I'm dreading "Monday Blues":bawling: lol. I'll post a thought or 2 when I get a chance next.

Guest kiyeujay

Vlinkage revealed ranking of the most buzzed stars in China in 2015 ( from 1.1.2015 to 31.12.2015 ). Both Shin Hye n Jong Suk have the highest ranking among K- stars. :) 

In Female ranking:

16. Park Shin Hye

922_484017521785031_4932252348854639024_

In Male ranking 

17. Lee Jong Suk

18. Kim Soo Huyn 

( surprisingly, JS surpassed KSH O_o) 

1917777_484012771785506_3646783628871306

Read in http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/31/look-back-at-the-most-buzzed-about-stars-in-china-in-2014/ to know what's Vlinkage ranking, n know how about Darling last year. Both of their popularity r going stronger this year though they dun have any project. 

1 hour ago, Asianpoopfangirl said:

Are they the exes?

Hide contents

LJS's ex

Hide contents

PSH's ex

I think it's LJS & PSH thread and not the "exes thread" so please delete that post, cz first it's off topic and 2nd it may cause a lot of unnecessary problems and rumors

thank u 

• Like 16

Asianpoopfangirl,. I know you want your privacy.... Please respect other people privacy to and delete it... It's really none of our business.  Respect others as others respect you.... We would really appreciate it.  Thanks...

• Like 8

monipsh and asianpoopfangirl, if you are a tag team, please go away because you guys have no respect for yourselves...Really get a grip!...do whatever you need to do and it will not stop me from enjoying my darling..true or not its my business and not  yours....Really you both need to get some fresh air instead of smelling poop its BAD for you... and I LOVE YOU TOO.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, mygirls said:

monipsh and asianpoopfangirl, if you are a tag team, please go away because you guys have no respect for yourselves...Really get a grip!...do whatever you need to do and it will not stop me from enjoying my darling..true or not its my business and not  yours....Really you both need to get some fresh air instead of smelling poop its BAD for you... and I LOVE YOU TOO.

I am not a tag team of anyone and I have respect for myself . for ur kind info I really really like PSH and LJS . and what them to get married and have children's and appear in rosm like recently confirmed actor and actress couple got it and I don't poop in public places.

• Like 1