[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Oh..GOD,...i am so happy today...so this is true ...the NYOB clothing is brand from Megaton....:):):):):) @mygirls,@marie jose...i am in nine clouds now.. and guy's what the better thing is we SLAP 10 times in hater's face with this news....oh dear @Rania,  you now how to revenge to hater's with your news...kkkkk................... @pinocchioas_stv... imagine them disccus to colabirate their idea in this brand ....must be ..hillarious...drawing..rejecting...teasing ...arguing hunging and  kissing and finaly make decision...:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:kkkk  don't interup me...i am in good mood now....kkkkk Happy delulu every one.....Soompi behave again, i write this ...and after more then 45 minute not yet saving....:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 10

@Linda kim, idk with soompi i write that post yesterday and pop up today....after i log out with pc, soompi kick me out from phone...too .               and now soompi is fine like nothing happen:sweatingbullets:.... @Dramafan 100,it was your new name@think positive,.?..is everything right..?   so what happen with your fanfic...? and i miss my @Yuan SHJS  where are you...old friend..miss your summary :P

• Like 6

@mujay i'm so in love with the part when you talked about them discussing their collaboration .. i can imagine every thing you said happening between them and it's so awesome :D  :D  :D 

don't worry no one will interrupt you.. in fact i'm gonna join you in this !! 

and be patient with soompi.. it's giving us all a hard time !! 

• Like 8

Hey, sorry been busy with work all day getting ready for xmas party...:D...Roy Kim ost is so good isn't it?  JS is so handsome, and yesterday's event was chaotic....So many fans came out for him yesterday and after I watched the video on JS post omg its scary crowd...:lol:...But happy for him. he looks so happy and so handsome:wub:...Now SH is this Saturday Korean time and I'm so excited to see her:D, I can't wait.....Is SH still filming Hyung? if so they can spend time together for Xmas...:D...(pardon my delulu) its a good one....

@linda_kim11, I have been watching lots of MV of darling and there is quite a lot, but I like this one, and I'm sure you've seen it but its okay to see it again since it'll make you giggly and warm.....and don't worry your not the only one that couldn't get into soompi I did the same thing and next thing I know I have access, its a little magic in the hands..:D

@mujay, are you a dectective Sherlock Holmes?  how do you know think_postive is dramafan100 with a ?....what is the clue?  So do you know if JS and SH are spending xmas together???  :lol:.....Okay ladies enjoy the video and have fun k....Smile pretty..:D

• Like 8

@linda_kim11..aaww :) you're so adorable! Credits to the one who made the video. 

I learnt the Korean alphabet so I can read. Grammar is tough though! The Korean cultural centre here has language classes but they are not accepting new students till April..so me and my cousin sisters are teaching ourselves..its fun learning it. Especially when suddenly you start understanding what they are saying in the dramas! :D well, parts of it! The first names I wrote were Choi Siwon, Choi Dal Po and Choi Young Do (Choi Love! :P) you can try it too! I love learning languages! :) 

@MarieJose you are welcome sweetie!! Cheonmaneyo! :D I'm going delusional over what @mujay suggested.. AAaaannnddd he's back in Korea too.. So they are together after a long time... Heheheheheh *naughty evil smile* they'll have a lot to catch up on..:phew:

Plus it is cold.. And December.. And its the festive season...:wub: :phew: :w00t:

I wish Dramafan100 hadn't deleted her fanfic!! :tears: I miss it soooooo much! 

Here's another Samchoon picture to drool on! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/_DAj2vI8Mx/ 

_DAj2vI8Mx

• Like 7

I'm bored...getting ready to go to bed soon, while you ladies work hard.....@JSDARLINGC I do, I do see JS and SH they are the brightest in the magazine...:D...another video for linda_kim11, not from me but from scavenger hunting youtube...lol...hehehehehehehehehehehe..(devilish laugh)

cr to owner

• Like 8

Lee Jong-suk mulls contract extension with agency

December 09 2015 

tumblr_inline_nz35brEMvA1sp3v51_540.png

Actor Lee Jong-suk, widely known as Park Shin-hye’s boyfriend, is mulling an extension of the contract with his current agency Wellmade Yedang, according to local news outlets on Wednesday.

“It’s true that Lee’s contract is about to expire, but we are still discussing about an extension. When a decision is taken we will announce it,” said an official from the agency.

Though Lee officially kicked off his acting career with SBS’ “Prosecutor Princess” in 2010, he shot to stardom after partaking in KBS’ “School 2013,” followed by the huge success of “I Can Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio.”

By Kim Yu-jin (kimyujin@heraldcorp.com)

Article: Kpopherald 

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jong-suk mulls contract extension with agency

December 09 2015 

Actor Lee Jong-suk, widely known as Park Shin-hye’s boyfriend, is mulling an extension of the contract with his current agency Wellmade Yedang, according to local news outlets on Wednesday.

“It’s true that Lee’s contract is about to expire, but we are still discussing about an extension. When a decision is taken we will announce it,” said an official from the agency.

Though Lee officially kicked off his acting career with SBS’ “Prosecutor Princess” in 2010, he shot to stardom after partaking in KBS’ “School 2013,” followed by the huge success of “I Can Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio.”

By Kim Yu-jin (kimyujin@heraldcorp.com)

Article: Kpopherald 

Wow this site just wants the clicks by using both their names. I hope this won't cause any drama just because a website wants to use both their names. It's sad that news site resort to this when nothing has been confirmed. But before they are anybody something, they are both respectively build up their career and made a name for themselves. That's why to see this kind of not worth mentioning report just made me sign and shake my head. 

On the side note, finals are coming up for SH and afterwards, graduation!! ~~ but she will be so busy between studies, finals and filming. Hope she can be reenergized to do all this ^^ 

• Like 11

@linda_kim11Same here,  I got the same problem. Finally, it got back to normal, but I cannot reply anything. Now I can...

@Yuan SHJS We do miss you! Where are you?

@Rania Zeid, is it true that NOYB website deleted SH's photos? But I cannot access the gallery of the website.

@mygirl  @mujay and every one in this forums, I love to read all your posts. As I'm the one don't know how to write, just enjoy reading more. ^_^

• Like 7

sorry ladies, my thoughts on the Kpophearld article, what the heck was the writer and editor doing?  Did they wake up on the wrong side of the bed?  Or the brain was not functioning...nevetheless, I just add my own sentence and replace it with "JS is a Talented charismatic actor" or as he call its "Irreplaceable".   Anyhow its my thoughts...not angry because article is already written just pissed a little......

On the brightside, be happy, its hump day and 2 more days til weekend and we see SH...lol:lol:....but js is looking so dashing and handsome at the korea cultural festival in china (the ambassador for Korea)...:D...Missing darling already...where is Millet?????????lol

• Like 12