[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@mygirls I've read what you post a while ago and it makes me feel sad... it's quite disappointing....knowing that you're a darling shipper. well I can't stop you.To the remaining Darling Shippers, Happy Shipping!!!

@Jocelzzz,  so sorry, it was my daughter because I've been on soompi too much that she's mad at me so she did that post....Sorry again....I'm really a darling shipper...and always be of SH and JS....don't take it the wrong way k....:D

@mygirls well, reading that post I thought you're already about to make a shipping thread for js and her, hehehe...sorry too if I reacted that way... 

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 7

@mygirls I've read what you post a while ago and it makes me feel sad... it's quite disappointing....knowing that you're a darling shipper. well I can't stop you.To the remaining Darling Shippers, Happy Shipping!!!

@Jocelzzz,  so sorry, it was my daughter because I've been on soompi too much that she's mad at me so she did that post....Sorry again....I'm really a darling shipper...and always be of SH and JS....don't take it the wrong way k....:D

@mygirls well, reading that post I thought your already a jongsuk-krystal shipper and about to make a shipping thread for them, hehehe...

@jocelzzz, no...and its not funny because she did that.... and I would not do a thread for them because its not my ship..Darling is my ship and SH and JS....I may have to spend less time on the thread and teach my daughter some things she should and shouldn't do because she's bored....Anyhow, I don't want it to make it a big issue as its not worth it or worrying about because in my heart as long as I know I adore and love my JS and SH that really matters only....

• Like 9

@mygirls well, reading that post I thought your already a jongsuk-krystal shipper and about to make a shipping thread for them, hehehe...

@jocelzzz, no...and its not funny because she did that.... and I would not do a thread for them because its not my ship..Darling is my ship and SH and JS....I may have to spend less time on the thread and teach my daughter some things she should and shouldn't do because she's bored....Anyhow, I don't want it to make it a big issue as its not worth it or worrying about because in my heart as long as I know I adore and love my JS and SH that really matters only....

Yeah, you're a well known darling shipper that's why it  became a surprise to me, sorry again for that and for being sensitive when it comes to issues like this... anyways Happy Shipping!!! Peace!!!

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 8

@jocelzzz, you don't need to be sorry....you've done nothing wrong...i have to spend more time with my daughter otherwise it will be a BIG problem when she is older...Anyhow, I will come from time to time have fun shipping and love and support them together and indivually...I'm crying because I won't spend to much time with you ladies as much as I want to anymore....Love you and peace and have fun shipping k...:D

• Like 10

@jocelzzz, you don't need to be sorry....you've done nothing wrong...i have to spend more time with my daughter otherwise it will be a BIG problem when she is older...Anyhow, I will come from time to time have fun shipping and love and support them together and indivually...I'm crying because I won't spend to much time with you ladies as much as I want to anymore....Love you and peace and have fun shipping k...:D

well, I don't post much hehehe, I'll be back to being a lurker again after this! Happy Shipping again guys! So excited for tomorrow!!!

• Like 5

what happen here ..just reading your@mygirls with jocelzzz make me want to cry...:tears:someone say vaya condios,..why...why....@my girls ...

• Like 4

what happen here ..just reading your@mygirls with jocelzzz make me want to cry...:tears:someone say vaya condios,..why...why....@my girls ...

hahaha!!!! nothing to worry...it's just a misunderstanding!!!! Here's the pretty smile of jongsukkie for you!!!

CSS9x9AVEAAIpP0.jpg

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 9

"... an excuse to stay by her side then.."

I'm stuck at home with a viral fever and cough and cold..and what could be better than re-watching my Darling couple to make me better! :D

Less than 24 hours for the award!!

I hope Uri Darling couple keeps finding all kinds of excuses to stay by each other's sides!! :wub:lee-jong-suk_1415769091_Pinocchio.jpg

• Like 13

It's unlikely that I'll be able to watch the ceremony live tomorrow. It'll be fun if the fortunate ones here who could watch it post live commentaries...just like the good old Pinocchio days:P While the hours go by, does it feel like we are squatting next to them waiting for the significant moment?

2015-09-26%2013.55.45_zpshjtcrm7m.png

Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-06-22-1_zpshud0P.S. They never fail to fascinate me with their similar pose..here its as if JS & Seoha (from Jenny House) are role playing IH & DP in bts. Was JS missing pinocchio days like us? Wondering the pose was whose idea:D

• Like 10

Morning...everybody...it's THuesday..darling shipper come on....cherish today with our love...don't just delurk...show your support to them...come on..posting ..your line to show your love...till they..attend the award event...ignore anything who's bothered you yesterday..just start to support them ..i  apologize  when distrub your peace or without my notice offend you....some maybe hard to start when you holding back..just release your burden show your love....come on....who took benefit must be bare to the burden....let's move on...cherish them even one line...(today qoute.A SAD SOUL CAN KILL YOU QUICKER FAR QUICKER THEN A GERM)JHON STEINBACK.....SORRY for anoy you but today blessing day...darling shipper..faighting...

• Like 5

Yes yes! Finally it's Thurs! Have been waiting patiently for it! Just happy that both of my beloved stars are getting a prestigious award. :)

Managing my expectation as I think that there will be minimum interaction between our couple.

Hope that they can have their own celebration post the ceremony  (delul mode! :P)

• Like 5

How to watch via Vapp? Anybody? Please post the link here.....thanking in advance!

ps: i'm gonna sneak out quietly during group meeting to watch uri darling!! So please kind soul, update here so i could 'dissappear' at the right time....

I thought Shin Hye's face looked really great in her new photographs.  I am not familiar with the forehead showing issue in Korea.  Is it perhaps the reason why males have that hair covering their foreheads too?  What is with the insecurity around forehead?  LJS looks best when he shows in forehead.  I have seen other actors look the best when they show forehead.  Shin Hye looks great.  I found her to be especially pretty in the photograph.

Edited by dramafan100
  • Like 10

How to watch via Vapp? Anybody? Please post the link here.....thanking in advance!

ps: i'm gonna sneak out quietly during group meeting to watch uri darling!! So please kind soul, update here so i could 'dissappear' at the right time....

http://www.vlive.tv/video/2750

here it is :) u can watch by computer 

thanks dear.....I'm trying to get my schedule done so i can spend time V app'ing' soon